[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would happen if he took over the wwe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 4MTMQ2b1.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4MTMQ2b1.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>
Nothing different, listen to the podcast with Foley. He's just like his dad
>>
>>1759134
It'd probably suck.
Both the McMahon kids aren't ready for the role. Shane needs more time to re-acclimate, Steph is Steph.
Vince needs to run the ship for a few more years. We're seeing what his unfiltered creative control looks like in Smackdown. The dude still has it, he was clearly just plagued by Yes-Men and retards.
>>
>>1759139
Pretty much this. Shane has proven he can create a better show than Steph and Trips, but that isn't exactly an accomplishment.
>>
Shane is probably the most level headed McMahon ever, which is really saying something given that he loves to take unnecessary death defying risks.
>>
File: greentextaccordingtomeltzer.png (8KB, 1208x148px) Image search: [Google]
greentextaccordingtomeltzer.png
8KB, 1208x148px
>>1759191

wut? He meant Vince you retard.

Shane can't book shit. If you think Shane is some saviour who is going to save WWE then you are a mark and need to go back to /wooo/. In fact, wrestlingforum.com might suit you better.
>>
>>1759134
He and Trips need to work together and cut the writing team to a small creative board with Paul Heyman, that SDL guy and some a few better writers, maybe get JR or Raven. Then book the show, let wrestlers cut their own promos so you only need that small team. Sink or swim
>>
>>1759201

The people who say Shane > Stephanie are the same people that said Dean > Roman.

They would get btfo again if Shane took the reigns.
>>
>>1759208
>wrestling IQ
>>
File: 1471922049887.jpg (53KB, 459x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471922049887.jpg
53KB, 459x480px
>>1759208
>go back to wew
>posts meltzer screencap
>>
>>1759208
>Meltzer
Shane has had good ideas in the past, and he does have some wrestling logic in his blood having grown up around it.

For example he wanted his dad to buy a struggling MMA company in the late nineties or early millennium. The name of that company? UFC

He also told Vince that going PG was a stupid idea when Attitude and TV-14 had just enabled them to do the best business in the history of wrestling.

Saying Steph has a high wrestling IQ shows what a dumbass Meltzer is.
>>
Wow Mr Kennedy looks old has fuck
>>
>>1759222

He was an MMA fan who had a billionaire daddy. That doesn't make him a good booker. Stay worked mark.
>>
>>1759239
The point I'm making is that he saw a trend ahead of time you retard. You really going to tell me that him spotting UFC decades before it became a big deal isn't an asset to a company like WWE? UFC is worth like twice as much as WWE now. You are one dumbass Vince mark.
>>
>>1759250

Quit your hero worship. Being trendy is not being a good businessman or a good wrestling booker.
>>
>>1759269
>trendy
Some mental gymnastics there, especially as now you can damn well be sure that Vince looks back on that as a horrible missed opportunity.

Also, I never said Shane is a booker. Neither is Steph, but try telling her that. I said Shane is clearly a good business man, which he.
>>
>>1759250
It's worth four times as much as WWE because it WASN'T purchased by shit tier businessmen the McMahons and ran into the ground with their shit tier ideas and awful con man carnie sensibilities.
>>
>>1759278

So good he failed in China. If Vince is smart, he'll have no regrets, because UFC would never have took off if they were in bed with WWE. Their brand is being more 'real' than WWE and boxing.

I will never understand why so many marks are emotionally invested in the idea the Shane is competent, despite literally zero evidence that that is the case. Literally name one thing Shane has achieved as a businessman.
>>
>>1759134
>This is the new era, it's all about you, the fans
>>
>>1759291
Shane is the most slobbered over part time scumbag the WWE has ever had. Just used the boys to get himself over, never worked a house show, never traveled, wore body armor, got booking other guys weren't allowed to have, just fucking exploited these wrestlers like his old man did.
>>
>>1759291
>UFC shit
>more real than Boxing

18+
>>
>>1759320
It's as real as boxing, which is 10,000 times more real than professional wrestling.
>>
>>1759139
Clearly Ryan Ward and Vince just work well together. Really well.
>>
>>1759324
18+
>>
The consensus is that shane is a bro and the guy you want to have a beer with, but cant run a company if his life depended on it.
While steph is a she witch who is all in with corporate bullshit culture.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.