[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who should his last match be against?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

File: Pic06.jpg (27KB, 400x539px) Image search: [Google]
Pic06.jpg
27KB, 400x539px
i think he should fight kane one last time and then they can both retire
>>
Roman or Cena
>>
I never want to see him on my TV again
>>
Isaac Yankem
>>
The Demon King
>>
Brock Lesnar
>>
>>1758872
HHH will be his last opponent
>>
>>1758872
The Undertaker
>>
Cena at wrestlemania in a submission match.

Should have been done before the streak ended though.
>>
>>1758990
>Undertaker tapping out at Wrestlemania to the young upstart John Cena
Kill yourself
>>
>>1758993

>Young upstart

Streak break wasn't that long ago kid.
>>
>>1758995
It was sarcasm because Cena is the absolute last person that should get a rub like that
>>
>>1759001

Then have taker go over and do something with Cena that isn't "He never gives up".

Just because the tradition is to put someone over on your way out it doesn't mean you should. Do a big swerve for once that actually has impact and ramifications instead of what everybody expects.
>>
Give the rub to Bray Wyatt
>>
>>1758990
he would have to beat cena. he shouldn't lose another wrestlemania
>>
Undertaker, Kane, Sting, and Demon Balor vs. The Wyatts. Let Balor and Kane do most of the work. Have Taker, Kane, and Sting retire on a win.
>>
>>1758872
HHH with Haitch goin over.
>>
>>1758915
>>1760524
Paul, you already got three matches. Do you really need a fourth!
>>
>>1758872
James Ellsworth
>>
I know this definitely isn't a feud worthy of Taker's last Wrestlemania, but I really wanna see an Enzo and Cass vs. Undertaker feud.

Taker comes out as Mark Callaway, starts talking about his illustrious career and how he wants to retire on his own terms, when he's cut off by Enzo and Cass who do a more serious version of their usual schtick. They claim that they respect Taker and his legacy, but they've never really been taken too seriously, considering how they've always come up short in most of their feuds and have never won any titles. So they say that they need to go through Taker to validate themselves as more than just a comedy tag team. This could really build up Cass as a main eventer that WWE wants him to be one day, though it could be a feud before Undertaker's much wanted Cena feud for Mania
>>
>>1758872
Ever since the broken streak, his matches have been pretty poor and drawn zero interest save for a couple or spots. He didnt even turn up in person for the Wyatt build, Wyatt did al the work and taker took the heat and the win. I am a huge taker fan, but a 50 year old part timer man beating a guy in his late 20's who desperately needs a big victory is selfish bullshit. You can't get your heat back after those stinkers with Brock
>>
>>1758872
The Miz
>>
AJ, since he's the only one who can carry old people to a great match
>>
>>1758872
John Cena
>>
>>1758872
Seriously though make him champ again make a huge story of his reign and make everyone band together and put him to his final rest, which will open a whole new tournament to become the champ again when finn balor comes back or bettter yet finn balor make finn balor do it
>>
>>1762494
Knowing todays smarks they'd probably boo Taker if he got the belt
>>
Kane desu. I know they're both shit now but it's literally the only fitting final opponent left.
>>
>>1758872
Corbin
>>
>>1758872
CM Punk
>>
File: a.png (456KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
456KB, 630x420px
>>
It was against Shane tards
>>
>>1758872
taker vs kane and bray shows up

but the smart money is on roman vs taker
>>
I'm pretty fucking sure Taker hand-picked Cena to be the guy to retire him. Considering how long he's been with the company they'll let him have it.
>>
>>1759009
>Just because the tradition is to put someone over on your way out it doesn't mean you should.

Over/under on this fuccboiii saying "Bret screwed Bret" or "Punk is a quieter" without a hint of irony?

>>1762564
>smart money
>Roman

kek
>>
They need to do a "passing the torch" with these older wrestlers to get fans to care about new talent. Maybe he can beat Bray Wyatt, then the arena goes dark and when the lights come on Undertaker is gone but he left his hat behind which Bray picks up.
>>
>>1762618
Bray's reputation is too far gone for that.

If they did that with Finn, though, I'd be all for it.

On a somewhat related note, I really, really want Joe to be the one to finally take down Lesnar.
>>
>>1758872
Last match should've been losing to Bray at Wrestlemania 31

But I'd say now Luke Harper or maybe Baron Corbin once he gets a bit better.

Corbin because he wrestles a similar style to Taker.
Harper because he's the GOAT and also has the potential to be the "next Undertaker"
>>
File: stang.jpg (20KB, 400x497px) Image search: [Google]
stang.jpg
20KB, 400x497px
>>1758872
Sting.
>>
>>1762618
They tried that, it didn't get over. It didn't help that afterwards Bray went out literally to summon Taker's thunderbolt and Kane's fire and nothing else.
>>
>>1758872
Kevin Nash. He was originally booked to beat Taker at WM 12 but was changed because he was leaving for WCW. Without Big Sexy there is no streak, another reason to thank Mr. Nash
>>
Kane, of course.
>>
If he is booked to lose: Roman Reigns

If he is booked to win: Daniel Bryan or AJ Styles or any above average manlet
>>
>>1762618
>passing the torch
>going over them in your final match

>>1767408
Even a starving fish wouldn't nibble this.
>>
>>1758872

He is so fucking old and just needs to go away

Every match he has after his Mania loss is just cringeworthy

Nostalgiafags ruin wrestling because they keep paying to see the Geriatric wrestle and actually cheer for it
>>
>>1767430
>Every match he has after his Mania loss is just cringeworthy

Brock vs Taker Hiac was officially MOTY tho.
>>
Cena.

I know the ship has sailed because The Streak ended. Cena could have been the prime candidate to end it when it was still intact.

Cena / Taker needs to happen because otherwise it might be too late. Cena is becoming a part time and might go Hollywood. Taker is getting older and prone to injuries.
>>
>>1767441
I bet you think The Usos were the best tag team of 2K15 too.
>>
Cena vs Taker. Main Event.

No "passing the torch" bullshit. Taker wins his retirement match and Big Match John delivers a MOTN.
>>
>>1767445
Yes they were. Kiddsaro actually was but he necked himself halfway through the year
>>
>>1767451
Usos were active for even less time because of Jey's shoulder injury.

>being this much of a dumb mark
>>
>>1767453
Usos didn't break up and retire
>>
>>1767455
Kidd isn't retired and are you really so obtuse you can't see the massive contradiction in your logic here?
>>
>>1767459
Yes he's retired you dumb fag
>>
File: 1472742136857.jpg (536KB, 2000x2495px) Image search: [Google]
1472742136857.jpg
536KB, 2000x2495px
>>1767445
No but i do think Taker vs Brock SS and Hiac Were great matches.

Taker with two punches in the beggining made the crowd more hype than a match with Roman Seth Ambrose and other faggots jumping for 30 minutes in the ring doing their shit trying to get a reaction
>>
>>1767460
You better let him know that.

>>1767463
They weren't even Lesnar's best match this year, nostalgiacuck.
>>
File: 8358358373587.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8358358373587.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>1767465
His first match vs Cena, Punk and then the last two vs Taker are his only really good matches since his return

>inb4 him ragdolling Roman or Cena for 20 minutes doing the same move is a good match XD
>>
>>1767467
His third match against Cena was good but nobody remembers it.

>he forgot the Triple Threat
>>
>>1767463
>>1767467
Oh look its the newfag

Shut up you worthless dweeb and keep your shit uneducated opinions to yourself and woo
>>
>>1767475

>Dweeb

How will he ever survive this?

Also undertaker is over the hill

If you can only have 1 match per year and not even do that well it's time to stop
>>
Wrestlemania 33 from Main Event to Pre-show

>Main Event
Big Match John vs Undertaker.

>Piss Break before Main Event
Nikki Bella vs Becky Lynch for the Smackdown Women's championship

>WWE Championship
AJ Styles vs Randy Orton

>Piss Break
Bayley vs Charlotte for the RAW Women's Championship

>No DQ match
Shane McMahon vs Brock Lesnar

>HAITCH LOSES LOL
Seth Rollins vs Triple H

>"""""UNIVERSAL"""""""" title
Reigns vs Big Cass (Rumble Winner)

>Pre-Show
Heel Usos vs American Alpha
RAW Tornado Tag Match
Andre The Giant Battle Royal
Smackdown Women vs RAW women in a clusterfuck tag team match
>>
>>1758872
The streak ending was ridiculously stupid considering he was pulled in to more Wrestlemanias. If they knew it wouldn't be his final match, they should have put him over and had him end it at 24-1. Who to? Somebody that needed it. Brock could've destroyed Cena, as he did, after losing to Taker, and it wouldn't have made a single difference. Brock didn't need it, he's clearly a fucking monster regardless.
Bray would have been the best possible person to take over, and him beating Taker would have done something massive for him, really cleaning the poorer parts of his history. Now, not so much.

I think the only impact to come from retiring Taker could be that we'd hate whoever does it, because it can only really be delivered as a sign of disrespect.
Either that, or make it two people ending at the same time as OP suggested.
>>
>>1767475
>He spergs over a man with a zombie gimmick

lose weight
>>
>>1767480
>7 matches on what'll most likely be a 4+ hour show
>Nikki getting title matches
>midcard titles nowhere to be seen
>Big Cass winning the Royal Rumble

S T O P
>>
>>1767492
>7 matches on what'll most likely be a 4+ hour show

8 matches: BEEG vs Shaq is also confirmed

>Nikki getting title matches
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR. Women wrestlers are equal as male wrestlers, you CIS white male.

>midcard titles nowhere to be seen
Who cares

>Big Cass winning the Royal Rumble
Who else is there to win the Rumble?
>>
>>1767480
The match between main event and wwe championship should be Big Show vs. Shaq.

That match is the ultimate piss break and cooling down the audience for the main event.
>>
I know this sounds weird but I want to see the Club Vs. Taker.There would be interferences to defend Taker as well to make it look cooler.
>>
>>1758872

Aj styles.
I used to say it years ago that only aj was worth killing takers streak.
I don't know what I was thinking.
It's not that I was a massive aj mark or even thought it made sense, but it's the only name I could pull up that seemed deserving.
He carried tna for years.
Sting could have been cool.
The phenom vs the phenomenal one.
>>
Is taker still pissed at Vince or?
>>
>>1767498
Somebody who's actually qualified could win the Royal Rumble.

It'd make for a refreshing change.

>ITS THE CURRENT YEAR. Women wrestlers are equal as male wrestlers, you CIS white male.

[shitposting meekly]
>>
>>1765651
This. Only based Nash can save wrestling. Slap the belt on him ASAP Vince.
>>
>>1767480
>Women's championship match after WWE championship match
>no tag team title defenses

SHIT
>>
>>1765651
Would be cool to see two big men go at it. Nash is based.
>>
File: rollinsumadtaker.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
rollinsumadtaker.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>1758872
the A+ player he still has unfinished business with him and he took out the other old guard, would cement his legacy as the legend destroyer.
>>
member undertaker
member helena cell
member buried alive
member in your house
>>
>>1758874
>Roman

How was school today? I bet 8th grade is really tough.
>>
>>1772128
lol just like south park XD
>>
>>1767480
>highly plausible
>>
>>1774698
>7 matches on a 4+ hour show

Disgoostin'.
>>
>Then

Against Kane in a corny as fuck supernatural spoopy spotfest match. Both end up 'killing' each other and retire together. Admittedly it's dumb as fuck but any match between them would need a hell of a lot of bells and whistles to distract from how shit they are as wrestlers. But it has to be Kane purely from a backstory/ common sense point of view.

>Now

Don't even bother. Let the old faggot fizzle out.
>>
He can barely wrestle at all, what are you dumbfucks talking about.

He should retire and be done and over with it.
>>
Does it matter now? They already fucked it up by having bork end the streak.

That being said, Kane is the most appropriate choice.
>>
>>1767498
>>Big Cass winning the Royal Rumble
>Who else is there to win the Rumble?

Anyone but him. He's fucking god-awful.
>>
>>1763298
>harper
>next undertaker
kekekekek
>>
>>1767492
sounds par for the course for recent manias
>>
He should definitely lose and put over a new talent. Either Balor or Corbin.
>>
>>1777543

Oh, or Strowman would be good too though probably an awful match.
>>
>>1775401
Harper is pretty good at being serial killer terrifying

OH NO
>>
>>1759157
least shit idea in this thread so far to be quite honest with you purple monkey dishwasher.
>>
>>1762488
>>1762493
>>1762494
>>1762564
>>1765651
>>1767451
>>1768933

get the fuck outta here
>>
>>1762488
Yes.
>>
Seth Rollins. He already ended Sting and injured Balor, plus some guy died in his wrestling school. Rollins is the most dangerous man in pro wrestling, for real.
>>
Kane
>>
File: edge.jpg (38KB, 624x389px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
38KB, 624x389px
Edge
>>
>>1767427
>>1762618
>>1763285
>>1763316
It's amazing how big of a jobber Bray is now.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.