[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would letting wrestlers get fucked up on coke save wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Would letting wrestlers get fucked up on coke save wrestling?
>>
Yes,absolutely.

Cocaine and steroids are required to stop these dudes looking like the eunuchs we have today.
>>
A lot of the wrestlers who people would say did coke surpisengly didn't

For example Honky Tonk Man said all Hogan did was smoke a shitload of pot
>>
>>1758843
This. I want my wrestlers beet red and sweaty as fuck.
>>
>>1758840
i want my wrestlers to die young
>>
>>1758840
There's no evidence Macho had a coke problem. Multiple wrestlers have written biographies about the WWF at the time he was around and none of them remark about him in particular.

Macho may have used some coke, Bret Hart said everybody in the locker room did, but he was not a "cokehead" anymore than the next wrestler. And if the remarks made by other wrestlers are anything to go by he would have considered going on the air while under the influence to be a very unprofessional thing to do.
>>
>>1758840
Nope. It would result in the government going after Vince again though
>>
>>1758840
I'd start with not scripting promos word for word. If that doesn't work, coke comes next.
>>
>>1759019
Macho was what he was. Didn't need drugs. Poffos were wound tighter than a cheap watch. Find the Waffle House story.
>>
>>1758840
Ban videogames first. If that doesn't work put them all on coke and steroids.
>>
>>1759019
teddy long did talk about how macho choked a drug dealer out and they both robbed him out of his money and drugs.
>>
Impact wrestlers don't get drug tested like WWE wrestlers, right? I wonder if any of them are coked up?
>>
File: big-sweaty-men.png (243KB, 618x347px) Image search: [Google]
big-sweaty-men.png
243KB, 618x347px
>>1758963
Johnny Knockout?
>>
>>1758970
>unironically giving a fuck about the long term health of pro wrestlers
Are millennials the biggest pussies to ever walk the earth?
>>
>>1759253
When your parents make you go to church on Sundays do you spend the whole time bitching that Jesus was "such a millennial?"
>>
>>1758847
They all did coke. Everybody did coke. Your parents did coke. It was the 70s and 80s. It was acceptable at the time.
>>
>>1759292
I don't know man, Hogan being a laid back guy who just smoked pot and buried wrestlers backstage and going into WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER mode for his work only seems believable
>>
>>1759212
I believe they're tested, the tests just don't amount to anything unless they get in trouble.
>>
>>1759266
I'm not religious and I don't live with or in the same state as my parents, but nice try I guess.
>>
>>1759253
where in my post did i state that i care about wrestlers health you dumb mark? holy shit go to school and learn to read faggot. oh wait you probably can't read this either.
>>
>>1759301
lol do some coke bro, live a little, you honestly have no clue what you're talking about. There's nothing ''laid back'' about the Hulkster and his promos were fucking coked out bugged out madness
>>
>>1759313
I assumed that you were being ironic and trying to imply that it was wrong to want wrestlers to be coked up because it may result in their early deaths. I apologize if I was mistaken.
>>
>>1759316
Listen to any Hogan interview or Hogan on a podcast. he just seems like a chill guy which is completely different from what he portrayed in promos

I'll take Honky Tonk Mans word over yours anyway because he was actually there
>>
>>1759329
Hogan isn't doing coke NOW you fucking idiot
>>
>>1759345
>now

Huh? There's interviews of him from 10-30 years ago and he talks the exact same as he does now out of character

I bet you believe Kane is a demon and can set fire because he did it on TV, just like Hogan acting coked up in his promos kek
>>
>>1759348
wow, 18+ kid
>>
>>1759351
You gonna tell Honky "18+ " too?
>>
>>1759356

Yeah, I'm gonna take him down to lonely street, at the heart break hotel, located where? In the ghet-tooooo
>>
>>1759363
Based
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.