[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TNA/ - Impact Wrestling general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: grandchampionshiprules.jpg (201KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
grandchampionshiprules.jpg
201KB, 1200x1200px
Recap last week with McKenzie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOuxQ4x9RWM

Coming up this week on Impact:
>Fallout from Delete or Decay
>Aron Rex debuts in the Grand Championship tournament
>Braxton Sutter vs. Rockstar Spud in a brutal empty arena match

ONO on Saturday:
>Main Event: Lashley "The Destroyer" vs. Eddie "Eddie Edwards" Edwards
>Also BroMans vs. Tribunal, Drew "The Large Human Being" Galloway vs. Andrew "The Big Dog" Everett, Mike "The Miracle" Bennett vs. Braxton "No BS" Sutter.
>full preview featuring McKenzie Mitchell in fantastic top at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnPIe-4SGkw
>>
It's rather early, lad.
>>
>>1757834
This isn't a gamethread, it's a general going up now that the weekly WWE spam has finished.
>>
>>1757841
Oh.
>>
File: impact9-15jpg.jpg (127KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
impact9-15jpg.jpg
127KB, 960x540px
TNA is hyping this match on twitter, though it's an undercard feud that hasn't had a lot of screen time. There's been one singles match and a lot of meet-ups in X-Division multi-mans, plus some put-downs in talking segments.
>>
>>1757871
Based Spud
>>
>>1757871
I should add that Spud was basically the voice of the last ONO (X-Division X-Travaganza), doing a talk-show segment to introduce the indie guys on the show. The same night, Sutter ended up winning the final ladder match to become #1 Contender to DJ Z's X-Division title. I would guess that this match is part of the X-Division build to BFG.
>>
>>1757871
>Empty Arena Match

...so what makes this different to every TNA show?
>>
>>1757979
Impact having a match taped away from the crowd has become a bit of a staple, but using the arena rather than the Hardy Compound is a change. Usually an "Empty Arena" match is meant to be a brawl too brutal to put in front of a live crowd.
>>
File: rexdebut.jpg (71KB, 749x584px) Image search: [Google]
rexdebut.jpg
71KB, 749x584px
The other match they're hyping is Rex's debut. He did a lengthy Q&A over facebook to help sell the match to Impact's base. I'm going to watch it tomorrow.
>>
File: eddievsshera.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
eddievsshera.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
Impact has revealed another of the undercard matches. It'll probably be OK because Eddie.
>>
People only care about this shit show because of broken matt and BROTHER NEGRO
>>
File: fateofthehardys.jpg (83KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
fateofthehardys.jpg
83KB, 680x383px
>>1761006
Those people will be getting what they care about this week.

Matt also promises to "lift #BrotherNero from his Chair with Wheels & attempt to heal him with my MAGIC"
>>
File: billy-corgan.jpg (785KB, 1224x760px) Image search: [Google]
billy-corgan.jpg
785KB, 1224x760px
Big Tunes Billy with a quick video update on purchasing TNA:

about 1:01 in
https://a.pomfe.co/bfmakkl.mp4

tl:dr, Billy says that HE alone is gonna try to purchase TNA, says that he has the $$$ to get it done with no assistance from other investors refuting previous reports.
>>
>>1764989
Some nice shots at the dirt sheets, too. I guess Meltzer doesn't have Billy's number.
>>
File: imp2z.png (322KB, 567x622px) Image search: [Google]
imp2z.png
322KB, 567x622px
ayy
>>
>>1768011
pls let it be vs. Maria in a Buck Naked Match
>>
>>1768011
>star
ok what the fuck. in what reality was this nobody a star?
>>
File: brandirunnels.jpg (2MB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
brandirunnels.jpg
2MB, 3600x2400px
>>1768011
based

we got the Egyptian qt

our collection of exotic grills is almost complete
>>
File: S9oqSE.jpg (215KB, 960x1199px) Image search: [Google]
S9oqSE.jpg
215KB, 960x1199px
>>1768011
>wrestling

Fuck no. Would rather have her as a manager.
>>
but impact doesn't need ring announcer, JB is the best in the biz
>>
>>1768214
great mother of gods she could get it
>>
>>1768236
Don't worry too much. Raquel is technically a wrestler.
>>
>>1768588
she was in the gauntlet i guess theyre training her
>>
>>1757871
this match fucking sucked
>>
>>1768011
I hope her gear is skimpy
>>
File: runnels.jpg (30KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
runnels.jpg
30KB, 600x461px
any verdict from the footfags here?
>>
>>1768715
Pretty good
>>
>>1768658
According to the krauts she's working on the indies and has had over 30 matches this year. She mainly wrestles at BELIEVE (a school promotion run by Hall and Zybyszko), so I guess that's where she's training?
>>
According to Billy Corgan, aside from Sinclair Broadcasting, WWE also made an offer to buy TNA (they are interested in the tape library, obviously)

Billy needs to buy it up quick
>>
>>1771591
>According to Billy Corgan
Big Tunes Billy hasn't said shit about this. Stop getting worked by dirtsheets.
>>
if wwe buys us out what do we do bros...
>>
>>1771591
>According to Billy Corgan, aside from Sinclair Broadcasting, WWE also made an offer to buy TNA (they are interested in the tape library, obviously)
It was reported in the New York Times. The dirt sheets are claiming that Corgan is the only serious buyer.
>>
having the golden years on the network would be sweet though

bunch of chris daniels matches i want to rewatch
>>
>>1772494
Billy's been hinting at digital distribution. You don't need to lose today's TNA to get easy access to yesterday's.
>>
how many weeks of tapings do they do at once
>>
>>1775159
4 weeks worth a month
>>
>>1757826
>rounds
>points
>judges

Sounds like stupid shit.
>>
>>1757826
>Look at us. W-We try to be just like UFC. C-Cool right?
>>
MM didn't look so good on the youtube recap show yesterday
>>
>>1775485
It allows for different finishes and adds tension to a time limit match.

>>1775500
MMA inherited judged rounds from wrestling. This is just bringing back a gimmick that you're too young and spoonfed to remember.
>>
Aron needs to hit the weights, he's getting fat
>>
>>1776522
he's never really been in the greatest shape
>>
>>1776522
Stills from the indies had him looking even worse, so at least he's made some effort for TNA.
>>
>>1771591
Bill should buy them, then sell WWE the tapes, and with the money invest in the company
>>
>>1776575
Meltzer and Alvarez did a back of the envelope on the value of the tape library. At the going rate of $500/hour for 14 years of work, it's worth maybe a million dollars.
>>
>>1775915
How so? I thought she seemed a bit more relaxed and natural.
>>
>>1778021
i mean her outfit and stuff

looked like a nurse scrubs get up
>>
>>1757826
I missed a few weeks. What the fuck even happened with the titles? Is this the new world title? Did they ditch the x division titles?
>>
>>1778529
this one is replacement for king of the mountain title that lashley threw in the trash

x division still there, djz is champion
>>
>>1778540
So they replaced the King of the Mountain title which replaced the TV title which replaced the Global title which replaced the Legends title all of which had their own gimmicks and stipulations on how they should be defended which TNA ended up ignoring in the end and just turned them into singles titles?
>>
>>1776522
>>1776524
>>1776528
More like Aaron needs a gimmick fast. He's literally vanilla right now, white trunks and all.
>>
>>1778549
4/5 are from the JJ/Dixie era.

desu, though, I've not been very hyped about this Grand Championship gimmick. So far it's not been so good. That's probably because I don't believe wrestling needs to try to be more like MMA.
>>
>>1778579
Worked MMA promotions could be fun to watch but it's retarded to have a singles title about fake MMA. Especially when the only MMA guy there is Lashley and Davey Richards and they don't wrestle in the worked MMA style
>>
>>1778579
Again, it's not really taking wrestling towards MMA, it's going back to the kind of rules catch wrestling had when it was an Olympic sport.
>>
>>1757826
ONO September has been bootlegged to http://watchwrestling.uno/watch-tna-one-night-only-september/. Haven't watched it but Lashley vs. Eddie should be good.
>>
>>1782765
The card (according to Cagematch) is:

>Mixed Tag: Eli Drake & Sienna vs. Grado & Jade
>BroMans vs. The Tribunal
>DJ Z vs. Moose
>Shera vs. Spud
>Crazzy Steve vs. Tyrus
>No DQ: Madison vs. Marti Bell
>Andrew Everett vs. Drew Galloway
>Braxton Sutter vs. Mike Bennett
>Eddie Edwards vs. Lashley

So the general theme is X-Division vs. Heavyweights. Josh & the Pope are on commentary, they'll probably be giving even fewer fucks than usual.
>>
>>1757826
what's up bridgettefuckers? having a good time watching man"drama"?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.