[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW pulled a 1.88 rating last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: sad vince (3).gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
sad vince (3).gif
2MB, 200x150px
IT IS ALL OVER

https://twitter.com/thewadekeller/status/775802204502368256
>>
>vince tore his quad doing squats
>couldn't make it to TV
>the show was all gaytch and steph
>results in a terrible show and record low ratings

SAVE_US.VINCE
>>
THE END IS NEAAAAARRRRRRRR
>>
>N-NO PLEASE DON'T TURN OVER GUYS, WE'RE SORRY, WE DIDN'T MEAN TO OPEN WITH THE WOMENS POWER TRIP, WE'RE SOOOO SORRY H-HERE, LOOK, IT'S B-BASED JERICHO YOU GUYS SHOULD COME BACK TO WATCH NOW, R-RIGHT?
>AHHHH HELP US VINCE!
What did TriPPPle and Stephanie mean by this?
>>
>football's back
>Roman on the main event
They didn't have a chance
>>
>>1754442
>some fat neckbeard that looks like a fan is champion
thats why hes already killing the company and the mainevent like deanetty did.
>>
>>1754521
Except Ramen didn't win, so...
>>
>>1754442
god DAMNNNN
>>
>>1754442
Why can't nu-wrestlers draw?
>>
>>1757779
>why can't the WWE draw after 15 years of diminishing brand value
>>
>>1754442
oh fuck

that is like a TNA level of ratings
>>
>>1757770
>ratings are determined by the very end of a show

You didn't even think before posting this, did you?
>>
Owens was a mistake.

Smarks will find some dumb shit excuse like football was on, when nobody gives a fuck about Steelers/Redskins or 49ers/Rams
>>
File: 12898911192.jpg (52KB, 332x372px) Image search: [Google]
12898911192.jpg
52KB, 332x372px
>SMARKS LITERALLY THOUGHT HE WOULD DRAW
>SMARKS LITERALLY THOUGHT HE WAS THE SAVIOR
LOL FUCKING KEK
>>
>>1754442
>1.88
#GIVEWOMENACHANCE
>>
All I read is excuses about why a show pushing all the indie darlings is failing. This shit keeps happening but there's always some outstanding circumstance happening precisely on mondays, precisely while RAW is airing, that explains why everyone is too busy to watch "the best of the best" in "the art of wrestling" perform.

Typical nu-male attitude: blame everything for your faults except yourself. It's time to face reality: these oompa loompas don't draw. Stop putting wish-fulfillment bullshit above the business if you're such purists.
>>
I think punk losing may have caused this, most people can't take pro wrestling seriously after that.
>>
>>1757823
He says this, but will defend Reigns to his last breath with not a hint of irony.
>>
File: shinsgay.jpg (212KB, 1568x963px) Image search: [Google]
shinsgay.jpg
212KB, 1568x963px
>>1754442
Smarks ruined wrestling, the evolution was slow but it started with Benoit and escelated to Dbry/Rollins/Dean/Owens.
Time for them to go back to anime and leave us with the scraps
>>
>>1757880
>Vince & HHH were both huge marks for Benoit
>>
>Raw is so terrible not even the literal jobbers want to be there anymore
>>
>>1757884
Smarks didn't pander to him at first, Benoit was the template for wrestlers that rely on matches too much to get over.

When in reality the actual wrestling wasn't as important, it's a soap opera after all.
>>
>>1757904
Yeah, remember that wrestling-free hour of Nitro that drew so fucking well?
>>
>>1757907
You need a balance, nowhere did I say wrestling isn't important.
Wasn't AS important. The matches were a catalyst to further the wrestler. So you still need them.
>>
>>1754442
Football season just started. Expect similar numbers until December.
>>
File: Vince-McMahon.jpg (25KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon.jpg
25KB, 600x250px
>>1754442
It's time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5HwSRo36Kg
>>
>>1757904

HBGay and Wet Shart created that template long before Benoit.

RECORD. LOW. RATINGS.
>>
>>1754442
Watch Smackdown beat it in the ratings
>>
All these autists in this thread blaming the performers instead of the god awful storylines and creatives bullshit.

All of you need to

Hit the showers
Have sex
Get a clue

Ya pinheads
>>
>>1758074
From what I've seen, smackdown looks like the superior product, but I don't know if that's enough to get higher ratings than raw at this point. I think the brand split may have happened a bit too late, but I'm willing to accept I might be wrong and smackdown's ratings are indeed better.
>>
File: Vic-Venom3.png (880KB, 946x522px) Image search: [Google]
Vic-Venom3.png
880KB, 946x522px
>>1754442
Now bow down everyone to the only man who can bring back those numbers.

SAVE_US.BASEDV1C
>>
womens wrestling is not a fucking draw. i dont know what the fuck theyre thinking opening with literal 30+ minutes of pure divashit. I tuned out myself personally when I saw the women go past the 10 minute mark. They could not promo if their lives depended on it. Insult to my intelligence.
>>
>>1758077
Cringe

Hi Nerd Inc!
>>
>>1758147
>guy who hasn't drawn a fucking dime anytime this millennium
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.