[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Dean Jobberose officially Billy Gunned his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Where were you when Dean Jobberose officially Billy Gunned his career and got jobbed out to superior wrestlers?
>>
I was having sex, ya should try it sometime
>>
>>1754241
Why are you pretending to not be deancuck and trying to force this painfully unfunny phrase?
>>
>>1754246
Glad to hear you got your Daniel Bryan body pillow.

You don't have to feel lonely just because you got jobbed out to your fat manlet genetics.
>>
what does 'billy gunned' even mean? You keep spamming it everywhere.
>>
>>1754252
>implying deancuck didn't force "the state of" which is objectively the most tryhard unfunny meme in 4chan history
>>
>>1754261
Literally 18+
>>
>>1754263
Hi Carter!
>>
>>1754261
>not knowing about the biggest fuck up, jobber curtain jerker in the past 40 years

>defending jeanettey 2.0
>>
>>1754273
Carter, you're literally seething that nobody likes your "state of" unfunny forced meme, so you attack a highly popular organic new one! Pathetic!
>>
>>1754274
18+
Billy gunn was the best member of memeX by far
>>
>>1754279
>Carter calling me Carter
Have sex deancuck
>>
>>1754279
Way too much fucking autism

Time to abandon thread and let him talk to himself
>>
What are you talking about? He had a great match with AJ Styles, who made him look really good and they're most likely continuing the program into next month.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.