[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Orton working Big Fight Connor on Twitter. Any thoughts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (92KB, 640x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 640x839px
Based Orton working Big Fight Connor on Twitter. Any thoughts, lads? It's a work?
>>
>>1754109
His comment on Punk was fucking hilarious.

This is why I love Orton
>>
Connor McGregor is working the marks because he'll have a cash-in run with WWE when he's finished in UFC.
>>
>>1754244
I said that a while back too. That twitter shit were he blasted WWE wrestlers was such an obvious work, and almost everyone fell for it.

I'm calling it now. McGreggor shows up in a non wrestling role like Ronda Rousy at next years wrestlemania to pay the work off. Maybe do one or two moves max.
>>
>>1754258
Ronda is a legit WWE fan, that's why she was sitting there at SummerSlam besides doing the job
>>
>>1754244
I'm pretty sure I remember Conor saying somewhere something like "Every now and then I say stupid shit on Twitter just to make headlines" and for some reason everyone is falling for it when he actually does it
>>
>>1754275
I know, and McGregor certainly is not a fan, but if WWE has the money he won't fucking care.

It's not like WWE have never had celebrities who are only in it for the money before.

Hell, Big Show is facing Shaq next year at WM. Anything can happen at WM cause Vince is more willing to go all out and open that fat checkbook.
>>
>>1754109
Didn't he get injured taking out the trash?
>>
>>1754313
supposedly but he just wanted to stay home to fuck his new hot wife , not do the pre show and not wrestle brayyy lmao.
>>
>>1754313
No he dislocated his own shoulder so he didn't have to work a program with deanetty
And then he faked an injury so he didn't need to work with bray
Kek
>>
>>1754313
Yup. Thats the injury that kept him out for 9 months or whatever it was until he fought Brock.

Apparently he fucking hates being reminded of that too. Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 280x390px
>>1754298
McGregor will make more money in WWE for one performance than he has made on his whole UFC Career. Big Money Vinny knows how to take care of you when it comes about money.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 680x680px
>>1754313
It was a work so he could spend more time with his new wife, you fucking dumb marks!
>>
>>1754143
what did he say?
>>
>>1754109
>Checking Orton's twitter
wtf I love Randy now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si5KrOGr9aQ
>>
>>1754555
McGregor makes around 10 to 12 million per fight in UFC. If you stay healthy you can have about 3 or 4 UFC fights a year.

Brock Lesnar is on about 7 mill a year in WWE. Cena makes about 10

Theres way more money in UFC. Just saying.
>>
>>1754727
>If you stay healthy you can have about 3 or 4 UFC fights a year.
show me when a guy has had that many fights the past 2 years because thats super rare now.
>>
UFC fighters get paid per fight, how high they are on the ticket, and How many buys the PPV gets.
Conor is a big deal so he gets paid a shitload of money.
A regular MMA fighter is getting their shit bashed in for chump change, thats why all of them where mad because cm punk made half a million to get humiliated while real fighters make shit.
>>
>>1754727
the real money is in sponsorship/ads. In WWE aside from the contract money you earn most from merchsales. Also Randy got that money for like 12 years now? Connor in a year will be gone.
>>
>>1754768
>the real money is in sponsorship/ads.
yea thats why they are pissed that UFC and dana signed an agreement with reebok and they cant have their own brand sponsorships and have a shit ton of ads on them.
>>
>>1754839
lol. so no more money in ufc aside from top draws? what a deal for these sportsmen. totally not rigged.
>>
>>1754768
Thats a good point actually. Your carrer in UFC won't last as long. In WWE you can be a top draw into your fifties, ala Hogan or Taker.
>>
wrestling isnt as popular as MMA is now but its a steady paycheck and you can earn extra from the merch you sell, also much like ex actors, wwe wrestlers get royalty payments from when footage of them is used again like with reruns

So, if you get injured in MMA, no paycheck, dana "the jew" white ruined the whole sponsorship deal so you cant earn extra.
You literally have to be a loud dancing leprechaun to make any money from that shit.
>>
theyre bringing mcgregor in to beat brock at wrestlemania
>>
>>1754743
>why all of them where mad because cm punk made half a million to get humiliated while real fighters make shit.

When any of them start putting butts in seat then they have the right to complain. Practically everything in that PPV was godawful except for the Punk fight-- which was godawful in its own right but was still interesting as spectacle-- and the main event. No one wants to watch two cowards circle each other for three rounds then get salty when the decision doesn't go their way.
>>
>>1755028

don't forget that a MAJORITY of mma fighters have a regular 9 to 5 job because mma doesn't pay enough, injured or not.

Guys like Shane Carwin and Cole Konrad have said fuck you to mma because they would get paid more at their job. better benefits too.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 620x670px
>>1755295
That's pretty shameful kek
Big Event Dana would be on suicide watch if he reads this

>DELETE THIS
>>
>>1755295
Chael sold real estate
>>
>>1755582
Kek
>>
>>1754298
>Shaq has one year to train to be a pro wrestler on the biggest stage of them all

Will it go worse than Punk?
>>
>>1754275
She was at SS this year?
I only saw her last year at Mania
>>
>>1754313
>people actually believe this shit
Fucking seek some help already,you dumb fucks
>>
>>1754727
>10-12 milion per fight
Horse shit
>>
>>1754281
It's literally the same shit as his retirement Tweet. Also he's atleast on good terms with Becky and Sheamus so he obviously doesn't think that all wrestlers are pussies.
>>
>>1758250
>and Sheamus so he obviously doesn't think that all wrestlers are pussies.
the same sheamus that has gotten his ass kicked in shoot fights by people smaller than him?
>>
>>1758253
>he thinks Conor McGyver follows wrestling dirtsheets
>>
Anybody who thinks Orton in a shootfight would end in anything but him getting killed in quick & brutal fashion is a fucking mark.

>>1754338
>marks will praise this complete bitch move

>>1758237
>it's the Orton fangirl who gets triggered by any shade

This is almost certainly from long before you started watching, but he once injured himself doing a taunt.
>>
>>1758306
Orton's twice the size and weight of the potato manlet. It'd be like beating up a child for him.
>>
>>1758306
Lmao you so fucking mad
Seek sunlight fat neckbearded ugly fuck
>>
>>1758333
It doesn't matter how big Orton is if he's made of fucking glass
>>
>>1755734
Basically legal
>>
>>1754727
thats not true at all. im pretty sure Connors high is 10 mill and before that it was 3 mill. the average money in wwe is way higher then the average in UFC. only the huge stars in ufc get money like that where even women and shit like the new day will get 100k a year.
>>
>>1758339
>made of glass
Yet,he had lots of physical matches unlike most of today WWE's pussies
He accepted to get beat up for real by a roided UFC fighter,and not any roided UFC fighter,but fucking Brock Lesnar...
>>
>>1758338
Holy projecting Batman!

>>1758379
lol Orton wouldn't even crack a Top 10 of current WWE's most "physical" performers and that's without even going into developmental.
>>
>>1758378
Conoria is the only big name in that company right now(ignoring Phil)
>>
>>1758385
Damn,you're getting worked hard by Orton
kek
>>
>>1758402
Works me so hard I use his terrible entrance music hitting as an excuse to visit the toilet.

"kek"
>>
>>1758406
awww
Did big bad Randy hurt your feelings Jamie?
>>
>>1758421
>big bad Randy
>pussied out from the Marines
>>
>>1758424
It's ok Jamie,you'll always be Seth's bitch
hghhagghagaghagahhha
>>
>>1758432
>this is what Ortonnetty marks think passes for bants
>>
File: brock-lesnar.jpg (24KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
brock-lesnar.jpg
24KB, 630x420px
>>1758434
>Hi Jamie
>>
Randy Orton is fragile.
>>
>>1758446
>repeating Jamie like a stroke victim

Ya dun, son.
>>
>>1758451
Will you come back this year,Jamie?
It's ok,your master Seff is on RAW,and big bad based Randy is on the better brand SmackdownLive
>>
>>1758455
Oh, no wonder you can't into bants, it's the Orton fangirl who gets triggered anytime somebody throws shade at him.
>>
>>1758457
Not even Orton's fan,but ok Jamie...
>>
>>1758462
You lie about as well as you bants, honey.
>>
File: Jamie.jpg (227KB, 1200x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Jamie.jpg
227KB, 1200x1101px
>>1758471
>honey
>>
>>1758483
>hatposting

Might as well have just posted "I'm BTFO"
>>
>>1758485
Correct Jamie,you BTFO me,congrats
Tip your magical fedora
>>
>>1758492
>botching a reply
>>
>>1758495
Jamie,see >>1758494
>>
>>1758497
>she deleted it

The utter fucking state of you
>>
>>1758499
>she deleted it
>She
>SHe
>SHE
The utter fucking state of you Jamie
>>
>>1758504
Whoosh.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.