[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1473782903934.jpg (50KB, 774x516px) Image search: [Google]
1473782903934.jpg
50KB, 774x516px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_aoID9N2oc

Highlights Part 1

>Dave had nothing to say about the 3-Way #1 Contenders match for the Women’s Championship outside of Dana Brooke is fucking shitty and WWE is fucking retarded in wanting to designate her into a Beth Phoenix like Babyface

>Bo Dallas’s light push is both Death and a Waste of Everyone’s Precious Time and they should just fire Bo. Make a Spring Cleaning List and put him on it.

>Dave doesn’t seem to care one bit that Cesaro basically cheated to win meaning he could care less about this Bo7S because they still haven’t specified which Championship opportunity is being granted. If anything Bryan was more mad about this finish more than anything.

>Dave thinks Nia Jax and Alicia Foxx are both awful and should be terminated from their contracts

>The Fans, Dave, and Bryan all don’t collectively give a single solitary shit about The Club, The New Day or New Day breaking Demolition’s Championship reign.

>Dave thinks like Bo, both Jinder Mahal and Jack Swagger offer nothing to Raw as a whole as well as nothing to the WWE in general and the idea of drafting Swagger to Smackdown doesn’t sound as great as drafting someone like Cesaro

>Enzo Emore “offense” is fucking shitty and the literal only reason people like him is because of his autistic catchphrases. He worthless at everything else.

>Dave and Bryan have both given up completely on Roman Reigns. Fans are gonna cheer for Owens and Rusev over Reigns because people will just not accept Roman as “the guy”
>>
Highlights Part 2

They talk about how Randy Orton apparently doesn’t have a concussion because he worked a House Show with Cena against The Wyatts

They talked about how Ryback wants to trademark his name but WWE says “Fuck that and fuck you.”

TNA desperately wants to sign Alberto Del Rio and Paige offering them both the TNA World Championship and the Knockouts Championship respectively basically throwing Bennett and Maria under the bus. Del Rio admits to refusing any offer from any company that says he has to drug test and that includes AAA and Lucha Underground

Dave laughs at all the casuals who don’t watch MMA who think Punk got paid too much. The only person who continues to be angry about this is Tom because Tom takes MMA very seriously.
>>
>>1753974
>Alicia Foxx should be terminated from their contracts
No.

Fuck you homodave
>>
Why are you putting your opinions on green text? Or are you implying that half the shit you said was even remotely implied by either Dave or Bryan?
>>
Fuck off back to wew you fat chortling cunt
>>
>>1753987

Alicia Foxx can do 1 move and only 1 move well and that is her Bridging Northern Lights Suplex

She is worthless and disposable just like every other Diva.
>>
>>1753994
Doing 1 move well puts her above pretty much every other woman on Raw and some of Smackdown's
>>
>>1754000

So you'd rather Alicia be pushed as Champion over say Sasha Banks

Well...least Alicia won't kill herself with 1 Suicide Dive
>>
>>1754004
No she would just kill other divas with her concussion maker scissors kick
>>
>>1754049

See? That means Alicia fucking sucks like a good majority of the fucking Divas Division

Why would you even want her to stay you can just stalk her on instagram if you need fap material that badly
>>
>>1753975
>Del Rio admits to refusing any offer from any company that says he has to drug test and that includes AAA and Lucha Underground
I respect his hustle.
>>
>>1754077

I wonder if Konnan has the same thought process as Del Rio because AAA basically told him to fuck off and never come back

It feels so weird watching Puma just be by himself its like he's missing something.
>>
>>1753974

I didn't even watch Raw. I thought dana was jobber for life?
>>
>>1754121

They need to build new stars for the division because Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley are going over everybody

This isn't news considering last year it was the year of Nikki

The year before that was the year of Paige

and the year before that was the Year of AJ
>>
>>1754135
Now it's horses and ric 2.0
>>
>>1754202

So Charlotte is Ric and Sasha is the Horse?
>>
nobody cares about Bryan Alvarez

he's a failed wrestler bitter because WWE will never sign him

and his taste sucks
>>
File: BLWG on the left.jpg (89KB, 839x491px) Image search: [Google]
BLWG on the left.jpg
89KB, 839x491px
>>1754135
This year is the year of based Becky
>>
>>1754230

I care enough about what he has to say

But I will not lie I laugh everytime he tries to give advice to wrestlers on the grounds he's always sucked at his previous profession.

>>1754237

Only on the opposite brand. Marketing wise its still Bayley, Sasha and Charlotte
>>
>>1753974
>le make shit up melts poster

This place is so fucking boring christ
>>
File: surebuddy.png (206KB, 318x355px) Image search: [Google]
surebuddy.png
206KB, 318x355px
>>1753974
>Alvarez saying SmackDown has no talent

Rawtist at their worst.
>>
>>1754390

Its a little empty. We could use more guys Raw aren't using

We'd take Axel. Maybe Axel can be the babysitter for Heath's kids.
>>
>>1754390
name them.

AJ
Cena
>>
>>1754407

Apollo, Baron, Kalisto all need better shit to do.
>>
File: 1473080814002.jpg (91KB, 423x287px) Image search: [Google]
1473080814002.jpg
91KB, 423x287px
>>1753974
>WWE should fire based Bo
>>
File: 1452656673706.png (422KB, 538x602px) Image search: [Google]
1452656673706.png
422KB, 538x602px
>>1754417
>Apollo, Baron, Kalisto
>talent
>>
>>1754431

He has not done shit since dropping the NXT Championship and he's legit the worse person Dusty pushed.

>>1754435

Take what you can get fuck boy we have to push what we have
>>
>>1753974
Del rio vs CM Punk at TNA
>>
kek

Dave shooting from the fucking hip. He was definitely on a tare here.
>>
>>1754472

Dave just really fucking hates Ryback its almost hilarious

>>1754466

Punk is never working TNA ever fucking again
>>
meltzer is such a fucking roman mark
>>
>>1754484
because hes more built than him so hes trying to reach the based guys mass.
>>
Just started watching this and Dave is already spazzing out over how much Vince lifts

Dis gon be gud
>>
>>1754525

Not anymore he isn't

He was for 3 years but he realizes this push is literally a waste of time
>>
I love how they constantly shit on Dana yet, hardly ever call out Sasha and Bailey on their shit promos and constant botching. Seems like a double standard.
>>
>>1756035
I just listened to the episode. Still a huge roman mark
>>
File: 1473530190670.jpg (35KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
1473530190670.jpg
35KB, 475x546px
Who is this Bryan guy? I'm 45 minutes in and he's sounded like a cunt for the entire time.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.