[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Le Meltz - Del Rio failed a steroid test big time!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Meltzer goes absolutely off on him on the show today.

SHOCKED I TELLS YOU!

> Alvarez: We learned today that 39 year old Alberto Del Rio tried to get an exemption for testosterone replacement therapy, he’s on it-

> Dave: No, no, no. Bryan, you know the story.

> Alvarez: That’s what he said. Who am I to say that Alberto Del Rio is telling a lie here?

> Dave: Ok. This is one that everyone’s gonna get mad at. Alright, so here’s the deal, I mean uhh...but I’m steering you in as much a direction as I can tell you, I know too much that’s not on the record on this stuff, ok? He failed the test for the TE, on the TE ratio, so that’s true. The rest of it, um, I mean he... you know, he failed a steroid test. That’s what happened.

> As far as like, everyone’s got an excuse when they fail a steroid test, you know that. I mean it’s always medically prescribed. At least he didn’t say it was a supplement. But, you know, that’s what he said. As far as what it really is, it’s I can’t say any more, you know. But it’s what it he failed for PEDs.

> Medically prescribed testosterone replacement therapy is something that people probably see in television commercials, and it's probably something that he figures if he says it, then that's... It's for Mexico. You know I mean, in Mexico, the fact is is that there's stuff like that, it's not that hard to get, it doesn't have the stigma that it would have here. So, he was saying it for the Mexican press. So it was a good, you know, that's what it was...

> He failed a test for elevated testosterone in his system, I mean, that's the truth and he doesn't have to worry about it anymore, because he's not going to sign with anybody that's testing, I don't think.
>>
>>1752514
Haa meltz ever revealed his source?
>>
>>1752744
One of them is a Nature Boy and another wants you to drink it in, man
>>
>>1752744
It's something of an open secret that Dwayne & Jericho were sources for Meltz back in the early 2000s
>>
Steroid? Really? But everyone take steroids on WWE. I thought it was cocaine or something.
>>
>>1752768
probably some kind of selective enforcement going on
>>
>>1752744
Konnan is his source for things involving mexican wrestlers like alberto
>>
>>1752514
That really raises more questions than answers. I doubt Paige was also taking roids, so what did she take? If they were different substances why did they get suspended at the same time?
>>
>>1752818
thats a hella painful place to get one too
>>
>>1752818
I know right.
I was about to explain to you boys how alberto is a real man not like the chicos is the wwe wrestling locker room who do nothing but play video games and shit.
Alberto isnt even his real name lol.
She is owned by his dick.
>>
>>1752774
ryan satin implied they sometimes make the suspensions effective when it's convenient to them. for instance, reigns. paiges was apparently known a week before but they waited until her birthday. I mean she failed so whatever but yes, they might be that shitty.
>>
>>1752768
They don't take steroids, they take other shit that's harder to catch and not as damaging
>>
>>1752744

Everyone from the top down is Meltzer's source.

Even Vinnie Mac has run ideas past Meltz before, though I gather it's quite rare for him to do so.

It's almost a racket - wrestling fans need wrestling rumours. Meltz is the middle man. If he starts going "hey smarks, they might sign AJ Styles in January" those same smarks are going to fucking watch in January.

It's a work bro. Meltzer is good for WWE's business.
>>
>>1752774
>I doubt Paige was also taking roids

lol
>>
>>1753294
> Meltzer is good for WWE's business.

How so? He's done more damage than good.
>>
>>1752861
>ryan satin
people care about dis bish?
>>
>>1753361
LOL you could never justify this post but I'd love it if you tried

Unless you count taking money from fucking autists and manchildren for 30 years as ''damage''
>>
>>1753407
He's basically the new meltz because he's friends with a shit ton of people working with the wwe and a few in the corporate because he put them over when he was with tmz
>>
>>1753419
>new meltz
Welp my mind is blown. Heard him on a few podcasts and thought he sounded retarded. Checked his site out a few times and it was worthless, it must have improved
>>
>>1753361
>He's done more damage than good.
Underage b&
>>
>>1752514
>le doc prescribed me it excuse
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.