[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

HOW WILL PHIL EVER RECOVER?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: orton22.jpg (33KB, 578x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
orton22.jpg
33KB, 578x240px
HOW WILL PHIL EVER RECOVER?
>>
Randy is so fucking cool, I wish he cared more because he's one of the smoothest, most natural looking guys in ring I've ever seen.
>>
>>1752239
Man I just can't stay mad at Randy. I think it's because he was the first superstar I really got behind from their debut, but every time he does something that pisses me off (muh RKO outta nowhere, muh voices) he says stupid shit like this on Twitter and all is forgiven
>>
>>1752239
Randy knows to protect his brand unlike Punk.
>>
>>1752249
I wish he'd go back to being a cocky shit head because we all know that's what he is. His edgy stuff is boring
>>
>>1752258
Yeah exactly. Just let him be himself on camera. I mean, they already shill his Twitter account where he's a cocky little fuck, why not just let him be that on camera
>>
>>1752239
Fake punch? That was too corny even for a joke.

I think i'm gonna send Orton this video analysis, so he can get a clue of what MMA is truly about.

files dot fm/u/xynf8h3w
>>
File: 3j0w48qR.png (84KB, 354x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3j0w48qR.png
84KB, 354x354px
>>1752254
>Randy knows to protect his brand
>Admits he would get choked out instantly like a little bitch
>>
>>1752260
>Fake punch? That was too corny even for a joke.
Did you see the punch Phil threw? It was literally a kayfabe jap
>>
How would Randy do against Mickey? He's much bigger than Punk, weighs a lot more, has reach. This stuff is really important, so if he has any actual combat skill to back it up, he could be a force.
>>
>>1752261
I like you, anon. Your worldview is without nuance or complexity of any kind.
>>
>>1752267
>so if he has any actual combat skill to back it up, he could be a force


If Punk had any skills he also could be a force.
>>
>>1752267
but not against Gall because Orton is way heavier and would fight against guys his weight class
>>
>>1752269
He did. He had two years worth of high-class training to accumulate skills.
He was just shit.
>>
>>1752271
>He did

HE

DIDN"T

THROW

THE FUCKING

KNEE

That was a free win.
>>
>>1752270
Yeah, that's why I suggested him against Gall, and highlighted the weight differential. He's not a trained fighter to the extents they are, he'd get murdered by his weight-class.
>>
File: randy-orton-marine.jpg (22KB, 600x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
randy-orton-marine.jpg
22KB, 600x300px
> After graduating from Hazelwood in 1998, Orton enlisted with the United States Marine Corps. There, he was dishonorably discharged a year later, after going AWOL (Absent Without Official Leave) on two separate occasions and disobeying an order from a commanding officer. Under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Private First Class Orton was tried and convicted under a special court-martial and was put into a military prison for thirty-eight days.


> WWE star Randy Orton has been dropped as the lead for the upcoming movie Marine: Homefront.

When U.S. Marines found out the Randy was cast in the movie, they were outraged because Randy Orton was a marine who was DISHONORABLY discharged.

A rep for the WWE said:

> "WWE demonstrated poor judgment in signing Randy Orton for the 3rd installment of the film.
Despite Randy's popularity, the fact that he was dishonorably discharged from the USMC made it inappropriate for him to be cast in this film."

Orton received a bad conduct discharge in 1999 after going AWOL two different times and disobeying an order from a commanding officer. For this, he was court-martialed and served 38 days in military prison.

One of Orton's former unit members said:

> "I am disgusted that his face and the word Marine are being used next to each other — real or fake — because of the fact that he quit us, the country, and the Marine Corps. [Randy] in the role of a Marine is a disgrace to those that have worn and are wearing that uniform."


Maybe Phil should tweet this.
>>
>>1752267
the squeeeeeze
>>
>>1752267
Gall can't take him down, Orton is far heavier. Orton the other hand can freely toss around Gall's weight inside the octagon.
>>
>>1752274
>> "I am disgusted that his face and the word Marine are being used next to each other — real or fake — because of the fact that he quit us, the country, and the Marine Corps. [Randy] in the role of a Marine is a disgrace to those that have worn and are wearing that uniform."

lmao what a mark
he does know it's only pretend right
>>
File: 1472742136857.jpg (536KB, 2000x2495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472742136857.jpg
536KB, 2000x2495px
>>1752276
>Gall can't take him down

Randy can break his bones by just swinging his joints around. Gall could throw him to the floor in seconds.

I doubt Randy would be cleared for UFC DESU
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 377x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 377x375px
>>1752266
>kayfabe jap
>>
>>1752239
>HOW WILL PHIL EVER RECOVER?
literally by going to Vince yesterday, admitting he overstretched himself, and shut up and work back up from the bottom again.

The longer he leaves it and keeps his head down, the longer the jokes go on for - and, he has to realise - he IS currently a complete joke.

He has to repair the CM Punk gimmick, or just get on with being Philip Brooks (Mrs).
>>
>>1752267
Different weight classes. Orton wouldn't qualify to fight Mickey.

If it were an exhibition match, I imagine Mickey would frankly outdo him with speed and maneuverability. Orton, if he could even land a few hits would be devestating, but he won't get the opportunity.
>>
>>1752277
he should have ended it with "this is just like when white people do black face".
>>
>>1752277
A marine values his honor pretend or not, faggot.

Why shouldn't he? he proudly served and fought to protect the people of America. Its because of him, that you're still alive and able to live free faggot. Learn to appreciate. If not for the brave soldiers, the muslims would be dropping on a bomb on your ass.
>>
>>1752292
AND I'LL GLADLY STAND UP NEXT TO YOU
>>
>>1752292
AMBER WAVES OF GA-GRAY
>>
>>1752279
That's nonsense. Randy is healthy enough to fuck up any puny motherfucker the size of GALL.
>>
File: 2016-09-13_175306.jpg (133KB, 774x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-09-13_175306.jpg
133KB, 774x544px
>>
>>1752302
>Randy is healthy enough to fuck up any puny motherfucker the size of GALL

>Got injuried by a fucking literal trash bag
>>
>>1752292
>It's an American and their creepy north Korean tier zealotry towards its military post
>>
>>1752267
Gall would handle him fairly easily. Orton has nowhere near the grappling ability that Gall does. He's just got size and that's not going to do much but delay his defeat by a couple minutes.
>>
>>1752292
I bet you say "Thank you for your service" to anyone in uniform
>>
>>1752277
Muh soldier boys are notorious pussies when it comes to this kind of shit
>>
Based Randall
>>
>>1752378
What if I did? Its a sign of respect and appreciation. They earned it. I do say that to marines, not to anyone in uniform obviously.
>>
>>1752342
If Orton would train 2 years,I do think he would destroy Gall
I honestly do not believe Punk trained 2 years at all,he might be old,but what he did against Gall was worse than what the average man would do.
>>
>>1752277
Soldiers are usually hypersensitive manchildren
>>
Funny because Brock carved a vagina on his forehead last month
>>
File: 2016-09-13_210817.jpg (730KB, 955x5118px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-09-13_210817.jpg
730KB, 955x5118px
>>
>>1752784
Orton is so fucking dull.
>>
>>1752292
>If not for the brave soldiers, the muslims would be dropping on a bomb on your ass.
kek
kEk
KeK
>>
>>1752239
that was a diss at potato boy.
>>
>>1752274
His ears are slightly uneven
>>
Randy may gets paid in incremental amounts

MMA fighters get paid in one huge splash
>>
>>1752274
Two Minute Phil should keep quiet and get off twitter for a month
>>
>>1752274
>Orton talks about respecting the flag and all that Kaepernick shit on his Twitter
>Had all of this happen/did this shit
I'm sorta surprised no one has called him out on it yet
>>
File: 2Yuz9o2.jpg (90KB, 610x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2Yuz9o2.jpg
90KB, 610x343px
>>1752385
>Anon sees Marine in uniform
>Anon: Thank you for service. Thanks to your courage and sacrifice, muslims wont be dropping bombs on my ass.
>Marine shakes anons hand and brings him closer
>The Marine hugs anon and whispers into his ear
>Marine: Have sex
>>
>>1752309
It was a shoot fight against the bag
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.