[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies and Gentlemen, your new United States Champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: based.png (840KB, 876x644px) Image search: [Google]
based.png
840KB, 876x644px
Ladies and Gentlemen, your new United States Champion
>>
Based big dog
>>
>>1751448
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>taking it off a legitimate hero and embodiment of The American Dream to put it on everything wrong with modern USA

Good one Vince.
>>
only if this means RuRu is moving up the card

guy is so fucking money
>>
>>1751543
>RuRu
>money

Nigga was irrelevant until Roman feuded with him
>>
>>1751553
18+ pinhead
>>
TURN
HIM
HEEL
Or at least make him a fucking tweener. Just stop trying to push him as the next Cena when he's more Scott Hall lite. Or dark.
Mocha?
>>
>>1751579
He's a tweener already since the Royal Rumble you dumb smark.
>>
>>1751588
No he isn't. He's fought nothing but Heels for the last six months.
>>
>>1751596
Dean Ambrose is a face
Brock Lesnar is a tweener
HHH is a heel
AJ Styles is a face
Seth Rollins is a heel
Sami Zayn is a face
Finn Balor is a face
Rusev is a heel
Chris Jericho is a heel
Kevin Owens is a heel

Regardless of alignment and feud, he does not and never acts as a face but he's not full blown heel either and that makes him a natural tweener/true neutral.

Announcers don't categorize him as a face nor heel either.
>>
>>1751553
Rusev won a singles title long before Reigns did
>>
>>1751596
WWE is making 4D bookings now. He is booked in a way to annoy know-it-all fans. Of course it's intentional. He's a tweener, not coz he flips from one to the other, but because half the crowd is always going to boo hom, and the other half will follow the booking as it appears at face value, and give him a "good-guy cheer".
>>
>>1751946
>doesn't act like a face

In case you haven't quite caught up with the rest of us, handpicked Vince babyfaces are usually total fucking assholes.
>>
>>1751957
>He is booked in a way to annoy know-it-all fans.

So does tinfoil flash-fry your brain or is it more of a slow roast deal?
>>
>>1751960
are you really suggesting that, despite everybody on WWE being utterly addicted to all forms of social media, they never read what is being said about their product?

I don't think you have spent much time in a modern corporate environment.

Everything is analysed.
>>
>>1751967
No, I'm stating that Vince outright doesn't *care*.

What's more likely:

>WWE is crafting an intricate reverse-shoot double-work meta-narrative

OR

>WWE sucks at getting babyfaces over, especially one as petulantly unlikable as Reigns
>>
>>1751969
Vince cares about making money son.

And what he has discovered is this:

the casual fans totally dig the babyfaces, but hate heels, and they spend the most cash.

The smarks like the best performers, regardless of alignment. They spend some cash, but it's only one or two shirts a year.

Also, casuals spend more, but still have limited budgets, so can only support two or three top faces at a time.

So for the sake of merchandising sales being high across all product ranges (superstars), the smark darlings are booked as heels / tweeners.

The guys who smarks will never liked a pushed as forced-faces (Cena, Sasha, New Day, Roman) and they sell the most volume.

Then there is a revolving door of "current champs" who are changing with increased frequency, to mop up the random purchases of casuals wanting to stay current and buy in to the "new thing" - whether it's Balor or AJ, or Owens.

I am honestly delighted that you think WWE is still living in an era of VHS and xerox'd fanzines, I really am. But get real - they are harvesting big data and have people employed whose entire mission in life is to push sales figures on all ranges to new highs. They spend more time thinking about this than you do - and they get paid to do so. They are smarker than you.
>>
File: invasionwon.jpg (18KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
invasionwon.jpg
18KB, 600x300px
>>1751977
>Vince cares about making money

Pic related!

>smarks don't like New Day or Sasha
>people who they MADE stars

Sure, that follows.

>I am honestly delighted that you think WWE is still living in an era of VHS and xerox'd fanzines, I really am.

So did it hurt when you pulled that strawman from your ass or are you so used to taking it from Steph that it's no big deal?

>They are smarker than you.

Brilliant.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.