[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could he beat anyone in the wwe locker room?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (44KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 645x370px
Could he beat anyone in the wwe locker room?
>>
Twice on Sunday
>>
there are a lot of golden gloves boxers in the wwe locker room. heath slater and baron corbin off the top of my head. Pretty sure there's a third one..

wade barrett was a bare knuckle fighter before joining wwe

at least two NCAA champion wrestlers in Brock and Ziggler

I think with a proper camp and some time off to recover from any nagging injuries there are a few guys who could put up a fight if they were fighting at 170. Most of the locker room is much bigger than him though.
>>
Yes. All the pro wrestlers these days are dweebs
>>
>>1751390

In the old days

No

Dude's like haku, harley race, bruiser brody would have kicked his ass cause they actually fought before

Today

Yes

Everyone in the current locker room is a video game geek
>>
Raw locker room has Rusev, Swagger and Sin Cara.

SmackDown locker room has Baron Corbin and Dolph Ziggler.

So, no.
>>
>>1751438
> Haku
kek

> bruiser brody

KEK
>>
File: 1473122292743.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473122292743.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>1751390
>>1751435
>LTG could beat ANY FaZe mamber at Street Fighter 5!

Thats how stupid you sound. Even v/ isnt this retarded.
>>
3/4 of the locker room could whoop that potatos ass
>>
All these fucking queers that got worked and believe the memes that Haku was an actual supreme badass fighting machine. That fucking islander aint shit and is nothing but Tank Abbot tier. kys Jeff
>>
>>1751445
Huh?
>>
>>1751390

>implying big dog wouldnt murder this manlet

Weights Shower Sex Clue
>>
He could probably beat anyone below 6`0
>>
>>1751432
>ziggler
>NCAA champion
MAC champion. Only got like 8th or something at Nationals.
>>
is that Heath Slater?
>>
>>1751472
It's his oldest son
>>
>>1751470
Would still rape fucking McGregor.
>>
>>1751438
>it's the overcompensating adolescent pretending he's a middle-aged man

At least half a dozen of the guys who've been on UUDD have legit shooter backgrounds
>>
>>1751455
>can't even lift up a co-operating Breeze
>>
>>1751480
No he wouldn't

Chad Mendes couldn't
>>
>>1751390

Conor would wreck anyone around his size or smaller. Most of the bigger dudes would maul him though.
>>
Maybe if they were sitting down, had their back turned to him and didn't know he was in the same room

He'd wreck all the crusierweights tho
>>
>>1751390
Only if its scripted
>>
>>1751470
oh I recall Flair saying he was NCAA champ and took him at his word

thanks for the knowledge anon
>>
>>1751390
Literally 90% of WWE's wrestlers tower above him and weigh twice as much in pure muscle mass. It'd be like having an underweight midget fight an average height adonis.
>>
>>1751551
There are like 5 guys his size in WWE
>>
>>1751559
Gentleman Jack would merc him
>>
What Era are we talking about here when you say WWE locker room?

Undertaker in his prime was billed at 6'10, 328 lbs, Marc Mero won Golden Gloves 3 years in a row, Farooq was an All-American football player for Florida State University, The Rock was national champion for the Miami Hurricanes, Ken Shamrock was in the Ultimate Fighter. Hell, Chyna was in the Peace Corps and I think Road Dogg was a marine or a parachuter or something. Go even further back and like others mentioned you've got guys like Race, Hansen, Rhodes, Murdoch, Dick the Bruiser, and Funk who did bloody barroom brawls every night for beer money.

Today's roster? Brock would twist his tit and drink his piss in a heartbeat. But guys like Miz? Not sure. Give any one of them a year or two to prepare? They may not win, but they might/might not fuck him up.
>>
>>1751800
Of all the people on the main roster you would put in a shootfight the fucking MIZ is the first one you think of?
>>
>>1751545
2 weeks notice and gassed out
ziggler is a cardio freak and 60 pound on mendes
>>
File: 72138975017513.png (377KB, 707x516px) Image search: [Google]
72138975017513.png
377KB, 707x516px
>>
These ufc guys are very highly trained fighters they are elite killers even some of the 125 pound or 135 pounds guys could wreck these big guys. Lesnar is the only elite monster in the wwe roster
>>
The women's strawweight champion could beat the majority of the locker room.

I don't think any of you tards understand how fighting works.
>>
>>1752100
Yeah,but when you put a 150 pound guy against a 300 dude,the skill kinda dies,especially if the 300 pound dude does some tough shit in a scripted "sport"
UFC/MMA is a thing for people that want brain damage,is one of the reasons I stay away from it.
>>
>>1751390
no, most people have size and weight advantage.
>>
>>1752113
lolled
>>
>>1752134
>UFC/MMA is a thing for people that want brain damage,is one of the reasons I stay away from it.

Can't risk getting any more of it?
>>
>>1751455
>>1751499
>the fucking S T A T E of that abysmal powerbomb on KO last night

If you want to rag on anything, rag on that. Sure Owens is heavier, but fuck me that was terrible.
>>
>could a professionally trained combat athlete beat up an actor

Great thread lads
>>
>>1752194
There are plenty of WWE guys who were either boxers, real wrestlers or football players. The fact they're an actor now doesn't mean they always were.
>>
>>1752194
>Could a 170 lbs manlet beat up people pushing 250-300 lbs, many of whom have training themselves
Yep, sure is.
>>
Manletgregor would lose to Brock, Rusev, Corbin, Strowman, Mark Henry 5-10 years ago, Nia Jax, Rowan, Harper, Samoa Joe just off the top of my head
>>
>>1751545
>220lb Ziggler
>wouldn't just over power McGregor to the ground

>Ziggler has like 50lbs on Mcgregor
>
Dolph would fucking rape him.
>>
Cena can powerlift the equivalent of 4 McGregor's so yeah he would destroy that potato manlet
>>
>>1751824
He's making the point that mr. McGregor's online taunt has merit by pointing out wrestlers such as the MiZ, who would be viciously and unceremoniously molested in a shoot fight
>>
>>1751390
probably everyone except for Brock, Kane, Big Show, John Cena, Zack Swagger, and Rusev,
>>
>>1751390

Sin Cara would kick his ass.
>>
>>1752572
>>1752572
Lifting weights dont make a fighter faggot, keep to getting fingered by your uncle and stop cluttering up the board with your autism
>>
>>1752886
Your the size of my leg shut up.
>>
>>1752886
SEETHING
>>
>>1752886
the absolute state of manlets
>>
>>1752886
Triggered manlet MMA fag.
The state of your """""""sport"""""""""
>>
>>1751390
All of the full time guys, yes
>>
File: 1467212482874.gif (2MB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467212482874.gif
2MB, 167x200px
>>1752896
>>1752902
>>1752906
>>1752909
>each post has around a minute of interval
Atleast you could pretend its not samefagging
>>
>>1752919
>Replying to Cuckter
The state of (you)
>>
>>1753232
The state of your mother's cunt after your forehead tore her snatch up when you were born
>>
>>1753275
SEETHING
>>
>>1753275
huh?
>>
>>1753275
Wat u mean?
>>
>>1753275
stupid FATASS
>>
>>1753300
so's your face
>>
>>1753327
on my knees praying for ya for to have sex
>>
>>1753339
>on my knees

FAAAAAG lol
>>
>>1753345
huh?
>>
>>1753355
Faggot haha
>>
>>1753359
wat u mean?
>>
Sin Cara
>>
>>1751438
>haku

look at the mark

look at him and laugh
>>
Size is very important. If Braun has any fighting experience he will wreck McGregor. The Mountain is only slightly taller than Braun and looked like he could have murdered McGregor at any point while they were sparring

http://youtu.be/Aaehn1aY8Ig
>>
>>1752147
kek
>>
There's an interesting video of him fighting that Thor Bjuarmchugeodinson guy, the guy that plays the Mountain on Game of Thrones. Connor is clearly faster and very, very, very slowly starts wearing him down but when Thor gets his hands on him there is almost absolutely nothing Connor can do to get away.
Now, no one in the WWE locker room is that big and just solid beef, but I think people underestimate just how huge of a difference weight divisions make. If someone huge enough could also happen to take it slow and manage to get their weight around him he'd be pretty hard pressed to escape.
That all said, it is astonishing how long he goes in the video without getting caught. If he were really, really focused he could last a long time, but I still would take the 8 foot 400lb world's strongest man.
>>
>>1757656
>>1757458
Well, shit guess i should read the thread
>>
>>1751390
He could beat anyone that'd compete between featherweight and welterweight by virtue of him being a professional fighter and the WWE people being pro wrestlers. We all saw what happened with Punk. Hell, since he's a champ against nonfighters lets go ahead and say he'd beat dudes who'd come in at middleweight. After that, probably not, he'd be fucked against the UFC's welters and the size difference starts to become too much.
>>
>>1752535
>wouldn't just over power McGregor to the ground
OK, even if he does, and even if he doesn't get knocked out on the way in doing that, and even takes him down, great, he's in McGregor's guard, with no idea what he's doing. Even someone as standup heavy as McGregor, at the level of the UFC, nevermind a UFC champion has skills you don't want to mess with. He tries to strike and he's going to have McGregor on his feet again. He tries doing anything on the ground he's going to gas out and accomplish nothing. He has no where near the fitness to take on a fight like that.

>49 year old man, 44 year old man, 39 year old man
I give you Brock and maybe, maybe, Swagger. Rusev is 300 pounds, but 300 pounds doesn't protect your chin, and he has no hope of shooting on McGregor. And even then, it's just that Bodybuilder versus Gracie fight, except the guy on the bottom is way more fit and a way better fighter than gracie.
>>
>>1758142
Rusev has a Muay Thai background

>way better fighter than Gracie

kek
>>
>>1757458
>Looked like
Yeah, I'll admit at no point did McGregor or the mountain change their appearance.

But he landed no strikes, established no grips, managed to walk into punches like frankenstein, and then managed to get gassed halfway through.
>>
>>1757656
>but when Thor gets his hands on him there is almost absolutely nothing Connor can do to get away.
Except, you know, all the time he realizes he has a hand on the back of his neck and literally nothing else for grips (except that one akward, what the fuck are you doing arm over the waist thing), and he just ducks his head and steps away.
>>
>>1758146
>Rusev has a Muay Thai background
How many matches has he won?

>way better fighter than Gracie
This is beyond dispute. Aside from the fact that Connor is operating at the highest level of the sport, things have gotten so advanced compared to where they were in the dark ages. It's fucking embarrassing to watch Royce's old matches in a lot of ways because it's not even great jiujitsu in a lot of respects. There's no fucking doubt that McGregor is better than Gracie was at any point in his life.
>>
>5'9"
>170 lbs

Big show could probably sit on him and break his spine.
>>
Why is Curt Hawkins already holding a belt, he hasn't even done anything yet
>>
No, weight divisions exist for a reason and there's also a reason most HW fighters in the UFC are meme tier. If it's an open platform mcgregor might be able to gas out some guys. Most of the bigger guys could literally kill him just from landing a clubbing blow never mind several after he drops from one. The mountain grabbed his head, in a shoot fight McGregor at that point is fucked.
>>
I would fuck this manlet up
Don't give any fucks about his MMA skills
Just fucking bring it on the street,UFC pussy
No ref to stop the fight if I hurt your cute little finger or BS like that you have in your pussy company

Good thing he only fights for shitload of money,so he won't get humiliated in a street fight

Fucking Conoria "The TRAP" Mcgregor
>>
>>1758270
20 seconds in and the fights is over. 2minutes later you will wake up not knowing who the fuck you are.
>>
>>1759202
Hi Connor
>>
>>1759202
It's ok little guy,you can help Conoria,you both would get fucking demolished,autistic little fucks
Y'all manlets have to learn for once in your life
>>
Sin Cara would destroy him
>>
>>1758270
Two hits, Connor hitting you and you hitting the floor
>>
>People think fatass Corbin could be anyone except KO in a pie eating contest.
>>
>>1758146
>he's still clinging on the Gracie meme
Just because WWE tells you training with the Gracies is a big deal doesn't mean it actually is, bruh. The Gracies haven't been relevant as MMA fighters since around 2000, and Royce was an okay grappler bringing something new to the table that no one knew how to fight against. Soon as people really started to look into crosstraining and had enough of a BJJ base to defend themselves he started fighting less and less.
>>
>>1751390
In a real fight, probably not. In a UFC styled fight, probably about 20 percent of the locker room would lose. In a WWE match, he'd have about 5-80 percent chance of winning based on whose the booker. Also, just a point for all the people who likes to argue about these sort of things
>number of WWE champion who became UFC champ
>1
>number of UFC champ who became WWE champ
>0
Math doesn't lie
>>
>>1759410
>Corbin
>fat

He's a 3-time Golden Gloves champ and judo conference winner.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.