[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weekly reminder to thank the outsiders, based Kevin Nash and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: outsiders.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
outsiders.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
Weekly reminder to thank the outsiders, based Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, for revolutionising the business in 1996.

Without based Big Sexy and the Bad Guy, the following wrestlers (and more) would never have got over
>Stone Cold Steve Austin
>The Rock
>John Cena
>Batista
>DX
>Hollywood Hulk Hogan
>The Bullet Club
>DDP
>Chris Jericho
>Mankind
>The Undertaker
>Sid
>Lex Luger after 1994
>Sting
>Cactus Jack
>Triple H
>Mick Foley
>Shinsuke Nakamura
>X-Pac
>MVP
>Matt Hardy
>Edge
>Bret Hart
>CM Punk
>Dude Love
>Eddie Guerrero
>Goldberg
>JBL
>Rey Mysterio

Thank you Kevin and Scott.
>>
I'll take Bullet Club since they are just a knock off of NWO but the rest of the list I can't see.
>>
Based Nash, Based Hall damnation of the vanilla midgets

>>1748576
>Bullet Club
Take a shower dweeb
>>
thanks for being a big part in killing the only major wrestling organization that could compete with WWE.

cunts
>>
>>1748576
I'll go through some of them

>Stone Cold
Nash already used the Stone Cold character as Diesel in 96
>DX
Literally hunter and shawn's version of the nWo
>Hollywood Hogan
grabbed onto Hall and Nash's coattails to stay relevant
>Rey Mysterio
Nash jobbed to him and escalated him massively
>Goldberg
Literally only over because people wanted him to beat the nWo
>>
14+
>>
>>1748606
>Diesel used the Stone Cold character in 96

What the fuck are you talking about?

>DX were Hunter and Shawn's version of the NWO

NWO were a heel faction on a mission to destroy the WCW and later the WWE.

DX was more anti-authoritarian and were a faction of friends who used mischief and comedy to get championships and have a decent reign over the midcard. Not even close.
>>
>>1748676
>What the fuck are you talking about?
>he doesn't know about Stone Cold Diesel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbV7yfCnEEE
>he thinks Shawn and Hunter weren't copying there buddies

Holy shit, 18+ to post here.
>>
>Liking "Never Drew a Dime" Diesel
>Caring about "Seldom Sober" Scott

The only reason those two got any popularity was by riding the coat tails of the biggest draw in the business. If Hogan never stepped in, the NWO would have flopped.
>>
>>1748599
That was Bret hart once he got to wcw it started the downward trend
>>
>>1748703
Hey Hulk!
>>
>>1748685
The difference between Diesel and Austin was that Austin was actually a draw.

Diesel is bitter that he was never a draw and was one of the worst WWF champions of all-time, that's why he hates wrestlers shorter than him and wrestlers more successful than him.
>>
>>1748743
Daily reminder that all these draws still thank Big Kev and Scott Hall for making sure they get guaranteed money.
>>
>>1748726
I'd be honored to be mistaken for one of the biggest pop culture icons in the past century
>>
>>1748570
Thank you Mr. Nash
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.