[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarrassing Bo dallas arrest video released by TMZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

http://pwslam.com/video-bo-dallas-arrest-released/
>>
ha/ Now whats the Axe man going to do to get himself arrested?
>>
Tell me the footage of him singing The Lion King is in.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=067TzzhZpnw
youtube version
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=067TzzhZpnw
>>
For some reason when he got arrested, he got pushed into squashing jobbers
Maybe with this footage, he'll get an US Title run
>>
>Literally a work

I knew it
>>
>>1747221
>nunchuks or something

Lmaowut
>>
>>1747227
It's a shame he is more likely he will get beat by his wife instead of beating her up, he could get a world title
>>
>>1747192
Isn't that illegal for them to search his stuff? Wtf
>>
>>1747192
>He's a big boy
kek,wonder what would they say about Brock
>>
>>1747296
No, once you're arrested, cops can search everything you possessed freely.
>>
>>1747310
It's creepy af tho
>>
File: 1470484066561.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470484066561.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj4NvpSKCEI

Based Bo, he's used to it
>>
theres no way he should have been arrested there. clearly its just a couple of mark cops trying to make headlines.
>>
>>1747316
I miss NXT Bo so much.

Was really hoping that once JBL got replaced as GM he'd use it as a loophole to come back.
>>
>>1747320
Public intoxication is a thing you know?
>>
>>1747256
cops that think a skipping rope is nunchuks

america.jpg
>>
File: 10-11-2012 11-59-14 AM.jpg (22KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
10-11-2012 11-59-14 AM.jpg
22KB, 624x352px
>>1747430
same, bratty Bo who thought everyone loved him and threw a tantrum when he didn't get what he wanted was my favourite
>>
>>1747431
so if u have a few drinks at an airport bar you're subject to arrest? he wasnt that badly intoxicated imh
>>
>>1747439
I GAVE YOU COOKIES!
>>
>>1747452
He was kicked off the plane and was falling over in front of the cops,he was wasted brah
>>
File: Bo Torito.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bo Torito.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1747439
posting more classic Bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KoaHLkumDI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sNn_y-rkKc
>>
>>1747463
he wasnt falling over. he sat back down in his seat, then got back up. he's a wrestler with injuries, he is also constantly traveling so he is jet lagged.
>>
>>1747192
BASED BO WORKING THE SMARKS WITH THE BEST KAYFABE IN A DECADE
>>
>>1747473
I really wish all of his title run was on the Network.

The Bo Dallas Invitational was fucking A+.
>>
>>1747486
KEK, no he was stumbling backwards because he was drunk, even with the injuries he would be able to not fallback if he wasn't intoxicated

Captcha: saltmakers
>>
>>1747486
Who the fuck are you trying to fool lmao
>>
>>1747486
hi bo
>>
>i wasnt planning on driving
Wtf I like bo even more now
>>
>What is that... Nunchuks?
>Background guy
>Jumpropes
>UMMMMM
>>
Hahaha they don't recognize him. Fucking fag killing ratings
>>
>>1749131
>Fucking fag killing ratings
this is bo not deanetty
and the first airport guy said he was a wwe guy and they even said he was a big guy but luckily he was nice if not they would be in trouble. Bo being put over by the police.
>>
Based BO
>>
See niggers this is how you handle cops.
Drunken bo knows to listen to the cops and comply without resist how hard is it for sober niggers to understand.
>>
>>1747192
wtf I love Bo now
>>
Kinda feel bad for Bo. He complied totally, and really meant no harm. Still, i get why they have that law and why they still arrested him.

Sucks for him though. He'll probably get buried for it, or forced to partipate in an embarrasing angle.

>INB4 Bo now works a gimmick where's an alcholic or something
>>
>he's a strong boy

Bo Dallas still looking good while being arrested. That's how you lose without getting buried.
>>
>>1747315
Dont do anything that will get you arrested in America and you don't have to worry about it
>>
>>1749489
>Implying Bo's entire main roster career hasn't been an embarrassing angle
>>
>>1749344
Kek how did the police not kill him on sight? Racism obviously
>>
Is it legal to release footage of the arrrest and the police digging through his shit, when there's no other reason other than to embarrass the guy? I mean, it's not like he's on the loose and he needs to be ID'd, and his crime 'public intoxication', where he's just sitting there minding his own business, is bullshit. I'm glad I don't live in the police states of America.
>>
What a worthless human being. It's fucking daytime. And he's shitfaced. In public.
>>
>>1747192
> be drunk
> get arrested

> Land Of The ''''''''''Free''''''''''

> americucks
>>
>>1758299
>when there's no other reason other than to embarrass the guy?
to make sure hes not on drugs or in posesion of drugs
>where he's just sitting there minding his own business
after the fact he was calm. he was causing disruption on the plane and being out of hand that they had to kick him out.Which in these times can be a shitload of trouble. But since he was out fo the lan and pretty chill but loaded as fuck got him arrested but they treated him nicely and just probably took him to the drunk tank. Did you read anything prior to watching the video?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.