[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Dick Meltz on Punk's UFC debut and Backlash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: BDM.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BDM.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw3afLHJiP8
>>
File: moiZBDX.jpg (137KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
moiZBDX.jpg
137KB, 900x1200px
>With all the girls CM Punk has dated, for him to say UFC is the most fun hes had, I mean, how can that be?
>>
File: seething.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
seething.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>1747139
I could take or leave Meltzer... whatever. But Bryan Alvarez has the worst voice (and attempted personality) in the industry. I can't listen to these shows- The midget has got to go.
>>
>>1747213
He's retarded and holds all the wrong opinions to make it worse.
It's a consistently good spot when Meltzer straight up contradicts what Alvarez just said and Alvarez answers by sighing and moving on, admitting defeat. Just happened with him trying to say that Dean Ambrose sucked.
>>
>>1747188
This was pretty funny.

>>1747213
You're supposed to just tune Bryan out like Dave does when he no sells his jokes.
>>
>>1747229
Ambrose does suck though. Alvarez has a better wrestling mind than Meltz
>>
>>1747188
he is 0 - 18 in practice...go figure
>>
>>1747260
Ambrose is not someone that can turn a turd into gold, but you give him a good program and he rises to the occasion. His match with AJ Styles was proof of that. AJ Styles is excellent but that match with Dean Ambrose is easily one of the best matches he has had in WWE, which is no small feat when you look at how he's been going on a tear ever since he joined.

Alvarez has no fucking clue what he's talking about and is a geek. Meltzer rightfully said Dean Ambrose was solid and that it was a good match.
>>
very illuminating, the no-gi thing was such a perfect insight into how much of a douche he is and how he had the wrong outlook from the very beginning

not even a few years playing high-school basketball, guy might be legit insane
>>
>>1747188
Big Dave's dry humor is awesome.

>That story where he talks about bears not wanting to job
>>
did any of u guys hear the show where dave said he had a better six pack than johnny mundo.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.