[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think Mickey Gall felt when the older, broken-down,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1 (1).jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).jpg
80KB, 640x640px
How do you think Mickey Gall felt when the older, broken-down, constantly quitting man he just beat the shit out of and humiliated decided to condescend to him with the advice of "fake it til ya make it"? What did Phil mean by that?

Picture unrelated because his crying face makes me sad by proxy
>>
>>1746978
Who is that?
Also no ine cares about phil
>>
>>1746978
Memes aside.

Mickey himself kinda answered that same question. He said that Punk was being a nice guy and that he respects him because Punk, after all, is a self made man. And he's not lying.

Also, who that girl
>>
Can we ID that girl instead of talking about the Jeb Bush of MMA?
>>
>>1746978
Sauce on senorita pls
>>
File: dana34t345.jpg (46KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
dana34t345.jpg
46KB, 564x564px
I propose that because the OP used a big breasted blonde bimbo for a pic, he change the topic to a Dana Brooke thread
>>
Meh it was good advice regardless of who it came from, people are gonna always be like "Gall beat two cans and a 40 year old he's not that special" there's no reason to sell yourself short by agreeing with them.
>>
>>1747898
This
>>
>>1747272
Jesus fuck, I want her to give me a concussion with those bowling balls
>>
>fighter absolutely annihilates actor in legit fight, more news at 11
What did people expect? Would you also be delusional enough to think Sylvester Stallone would win against a literal who with an actual fighting background?
>>
File: fAFlEDj.jpg (135KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fAFlEDj.jpg
135KB, 1080x1080px
I can't tell what makes me harder, her absurd bowling ball boobs or her ridiculous puffed up lips
>>
>>1746978
Her name is Chloe Michelle.

Here is her instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/chloed88/?hl=en
>>
I didn't realize but OP's chick has sucked me off before, she's Chloe from my Snapchat
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.