[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEEL USOS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: tap.0.png (1MB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
tap.0.png
1MB, 1310x873px
ITT we book the Usos to get over as heels.
>Keep going with the leg kick-leg splash-submission combo
>Have Jimmy take his shirt off to take Jey's place if he's in trouble (twin magic)
>Have whichever is worse at promos get more Samoan tattoos, maybe a black and white gumshield with USO on it that he spits at opponents, to differentiate the two
>Play up Samoan superiority in promos, bring up Reigns to draw heat
Anything else?
>>
Have them cut long promos in samoan
>>
give them a Samoan Supremacist gimmick
>>
You should go work for vince, cus he would absolutely love that absolutle shit-tier garbage

>play samoan ancestry
>bring up reigns

so give everyone the reason why they hated them in the first place? lol, fuck off.
>>
>>1746253
But...that would get them over as heels.
>>
>>1746182
Have them mutter UCE every second like they sometimes do now
>>
>>1746253

The point of a heel is being hated by any means, smark scum
>>
File: 1408344688013.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1408344688013.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>1746253
>this literal retard
>>
>>1746182
Let them be themselves.
It worked so far.
>>
>>1746253
2/10 bait
>>
give them a new, slower less energetic instrumental version of their current song
get rid of the fucking neon rainbow titantron and entrance way
pair them up with a good weasel-type manager that can get them heat

essentially make them 3 minute warning 2: samoan boogaloo
>>
>>1746380
That shit's obnoxious as fuck, though.
They should still do it, but subvert it to being Heelish
>>
>>1746182
Shout UCE as they come out, and when the crowd shout O shout SHUT UP back and do the Us-O back and forth just between themselves
>>
>>1746182
Even wwe figured THEM out before Roman Reigns
>>
If they weren't on different brands I'd say make a stable with Roman.
>>
>>1746182
I dunno I just know its not as easy as insulting the crowd like they're doing with Owens
>>
>>1746182
this is how it will be OP
on tuesday usos get a rematch "injure" slater
win the titles
and get atomic heat of that
then next ppv AA win the titles of them
after that babyface slater goes on and challenge the miz for his IC title
>>
>Y'ALL WHITEY LOVE DAT BIG SAMOAN DIIIIIIIIIIICK DO POLY LIVES MATTER NIGGAS PZ *Drops mic*
>>
Any chance they put them with AJ styes ?
Tehy could act like the Young Bucks of WWE
>>
>>1747200
Makes sense, they already do the Superkick spamming
>>
>>1747200
>Styles cucking Reigns out of his cousins

With that said I wouldn't be surprised if The Young Bucks sign with WWE later this year.
>>
>>1747200
That wouldn't be bad, but AJ's too hot right now, and I'd like him to turn Face. Not full Face, but brash, arrogant show-boat who knows how good he is, yet always fights fair in the clutch.
He's too hot to be a full Heel right now.
>>
>>1747215
Smackdown would not have heels then, only if Dean turns or Bray gets pushed.

And if Karl and Luke are going to pair with Finn/Owens, it would make sense AJ pair with some tag team, you would have a cross branded Stable holding all the WWE titles
>>
>>1747261
Dean should turn, to illustrate AJ's own turn. He got boo'd last night, and his character needs revitalization.
>Top Faces
>AJ
>Orton
>Top Heels
>Bray
>Dean
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.