[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave AJ to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (348KB, 524x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
348KB, 524x614px
Leave AJ to me.
>>
based BMJ
>>
Please don't come back
>>
>>1746128

Please have sex
>>
You had your chance and you fucking lost clean
>>
>>1746526
He did it for the greater good. So AJ could bury Dean
>>
>>1746046
aj styles is a transitional champion
>>
>>1746046
BOSS GET DOWN
>>
>>1746046
If Cena comes back with a beard I WILL suck his cock.
>>
>>1746046
BASED FUCKING BMJ
>>
>>1746540
This. I just want Cena to change SOMETHING about his look, anything. He has looked the exact same since, what? 2006?
>>
>Cena comes back as a Heel because he's part-time now, they're trying to build other top guys for once, and he has mor freedom.
>AJ is Face
>Cena goes over AJ
>Cena eventually puts over a universally-liked hard-working babyface to be one of smackdown's top guys (like maybe Zayn or Rollins)
>>
he looks like Orton with that beard
>>
>>1746644
Well...he changes the colours of his gear pretty often...
>>
>>1746675
If the goal is to make new stars for the future, I'm not sure about either Sami or Seth, both of them are older now than Cena was when he got catapulted into superstardom.
>>
>>1746644
Cena can keep the shorts, just no more fucking blue denim shorts.

Camo, khaki, black, navy blue... it all works.
But fucking JORTS are where I draw the fucking line.

Also, a beard would be nice. If he had that scruffy, savage look that Triple H had in the mid 2000's, he would look SLICK
>>
>>1746963
You're aware that the biggest stars the WWF ever had didn't enter the main event until their 30s right?
>>
>>1746963
They're still young/entering prime for wrestling years, and have a ton of mileage in the tank.
Besides, they don't really have anyone with Cena's potential at his age. And is it wise to rocket someone that early again?
>>
>>1746990
Well aware, hence prefacing it with "if the goal is to make new stars for the future", Stone Cold burst into the main event scene, drew all the dimes, and then fucked off within a five year spam, a Cena-style top guy would need to hold the fort for the coming decade.
>>
>>1747010
Austin retired because of a brutal neck injury. His age didn't have anything to do with it.
>>
>>1746046
He will beat AJ clean at WM33 for his 16th title win
>>
>>1746046
he looks like darren young
>>
>>1747010
There should never be a Cena-style top guy. The top guy position should be in a state of intermediate flux, as people cycle in and out every couple years. A strong ME scene with 2-3 guys is ideal. One big babyface to lord them all is not.
>>
>>1747037
Probably
Wonder if he's winning the Royal Rumble to get there
>>
>>1747281
How many Rumbles has he won so far? Two, right?
I can see them putting over a record-setting third to equal Flair's record-setting title-count.
Really jerk 2017 as Cena's year, since he's going part-time/retiring soon, anyway.
Wouldn't even mind it, dude's stellar nowadays.
>>
>>1746046
So what is the news with BMJ right now? Movies? TV? Just chilling at home fucking Thicki?
>>
....Michael Fassbender?
>>
>>1747326
He does dark matches and live events
>>
>>1747345
Why though, does he just want to chill or is creative actively pushing other guys?
>>
>>1746963
>>1747010
Putting it frankly, I don't think WWE has any guys younger than 30 who can become future megastars right now. Sami, Seth, Big E, Big Cass, Xavier Woods, Neville, Gargano, Ambrose, Roman, even the new cruiserweights coming in like Alexander, Gargano, Tozawa, Metalik. They got a bunch of guys who if utilized correctly can be great stars, but they're all 30ish.

There's just no one young enough in WWE's system to do what you're describing. Having said that, I bet you anything Seth can go for another 10 years, easy. Sami too, if his shoulder doesn't keep exploding.
>>
>>1747356
He's leaving to film a reality show soon, and I think given that they know that, they just decided not to have him on TV for a bit to make AJ's victory feel more potent. He's leaving for a bit soon anyway, so why put him in some nothing filler feud that'll absolutely be a step down from his last one when his absence is so much more powerful as a storytelling tool, y'know?
>>
File: cm cuck.jpg (221KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cm cuck.jpg
221KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1747370
>another 10 years of seff injuring people
Please God no
>>
>>1747376
Is it that True Grit show? Or is it more Bella stuff?
I always liked BMJ and DBry on the Total Diva show. They seem like good humored people having to bend to the whims of their spouses for better and worse
>>
>>1747397
True Grit, I'm pretty sure.
>>
File: JJ Breeze.gif (1015KB, 362x204px) Image search: [Google]
JJ Breeze.gif
1015KB, 362x204px
>>1747370
Bray only turns 30 next year. There's a couple of guys in the PC under 30 who have potential but it's way too early to call.

As for under-30s guys who could be stars:
>>
>>1747403
I'll give you those two, Breeze and Jordan are awesome and thank fuck, SmackDown seems to have decided that they're not gonna treat Breeze like a fucking joke.

They gotta start giving Bray some big wins. I get that they wanted to continue the feud between him and Orton, but MAN watching him lose to Kane last night sucked.

Looking at the roster, man, SmackDown barely has any young-ish guys. And Raw is getting literally all of the good CWC prospects. Brutal.
>>
>>1747370
>megastars
>big cass
>>
>>1747465
Well he is 7' tall.
>>
>>1747465
He's a good promo, has a good look and he has some in-ring chops. He has potential, but he needs to develop more in the ring, a lot.
>>
>>1747576
>He's a good promo, has a good look and he has some in-ring chop

Hello Carmello
>>
>>1747576
>Ring-work
Trash in the ring, looks like bambi on ice.
>Look
Look is just tall, his physique is appalling. He's not a looker, either.
>Mic-work
He has no delivery. I believe I remember some decent NXT promos on his own, but they don't over-write his actual emoting being regularly trash when all he has to do is recite two lines. Also, he's had some solo stinkers on the main roster.

I like him, too, but lets not be ridiculous. He hasn't shown anyone anything worthy of ME Caliber, or even to make be believe a singles run wouldn't be appalling.
>>
>>1747597
Well, he's a better vocal artist than BMJ:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH_QHrPJv1w
>>
>>1747621
What's up with this "Cass has a bad physique" meme? He's swole.

>He hasn't shown anyone anything worthy of ME Caliber, or even to make be believe a singles run wouldn't be appalling.

This is a company that once wanted to put their main championship on Tom Magee.
>>
>>1747642
>Cass is swole

I can't even retort to this. Are you blind, or being facetious? He's a literal skinnyfat lanklet. I'm not holding him to Test or anything, but he looks shit.

>This is a company that once wanted to put their main championship on Tom Magee.

Well, at least you used something a little more creative than Roman.
But ultimately, my answer is the same: just because other trash exists, doesn't mean I want this trash anywhere near somewhere he has no business being.
>>
File: Colin_Cassady_bio.png (738KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Colin_Cassady_bio.png
738KB, 900x506px
>>1747668
>skinnyfat
>lanklet
>>
>>1747681
I'm sorry but, again, this picture proves my point. Do you look at that and NOT see skinnyfat?
The dude has a really blatant layer of pudge and almost no defined muscle. His ""pecs"" sag, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>1747681
he needs to hit the gym badly

I mean, if he needs to go out wet as your momma's vagina on blacked.com to look ripped...
>>
File: Big Cass.jpg (40KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Big Cass.jpg
40KB, 700x400px
>>1747681
yep that's skinnyfat
actually, this image is a little more fat-fat. the guy's physique is shit
>>
File: why cas hav tits tho.jpg (97KB, 658x753px) Image search: [Google]
why cas hav tits tho.jpg
97KB, 658x753px
>>1747681
>Picking favorable lighting
>>
>>1747681
>flab escaping the top of his trunks
Nigga even I have a decent body at certain angles, doesn't mean shit when you walk in motion.
>>
>>1747697
Dem child bearing hips.
Would marry desu
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.