[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bryan and Vinny hated Backlash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 9

File: smother.png (91KB, 320x328px) Image search: [Google]
smother.png
91KB, 320x328px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSby-z-d3aY&list=WL&index=20

>Tom shows off how legit shoot retarded he sounds when he compares the Women's Clusterfuck to the best of PWG

>Heel Usos are no buys. They had a shitty match with The Hype Bros (which keep in mind Mojo's "offense" is unbelievably shitty) and they had a shittier match with Slater/Rhyno where the only good thing that happened is Slater got to be crowed the 1st ever Smackdown Tag-Team Champion

>"Miz could shoot kill CM Punk in the Octagon"- Bryan Alvarez and Tom Lawler

>Dolph is fucking seething with so much fucking get off my screen heat if he were to drop dead literally no one would notice

>Tom marks how Kane deserving buried that undercard faggot Bray Wyatt because Tom has shit taste in wrestlers.

>Dean Ambrose has gotten progressively worse since Roadblock in his match with Triple H. Shit match with Brock, Shit match with Jericho, Shit match with Roman and Seth, and now a half shit match with AJ Styles which Styles had to carry to be decent.
>>
Sounds like a bunch of angry Rawtists to me, I loved this ppv all around besides a couple moments
>>
>Dean Ambrose has gotten progressively worse since Roadblock in his match with Triple H. Shit match with Brock, Shit match with Jericho, Shit match with Roman and Seth, and now a half shit match with AJ Styles which Styles had to carry to be decent.

Holy shit did they really say this publicly? why would you bury a IWC favourite like Ambrose if you want more subscribers? This is retarded.
>>
>>1745968
>Bryan Alvarez

Can't take the guy seriously when I hear that whiny, nasally voice of his.

>>1745980
PPV was sound, the Wyatt/Orton/Kane thing was a bit hamfisted but even that wasn't that bad. Even Corbin/Crews was better than it had any right to be.
>>
> which Styles had to carry to be decent

This styles carrying shit meme is still going on?
>>
kill yourself marky
>>
>>1745991

Ambrose was literally trying to kill himself to no sell the shit out of the Styles Clash and if he kept squirming he would have ended like Yoshi Tatsu
>>
>>1745988
Ambrose was never a draw brother
>>
>>1745988

Because Bryan thinks AJ is a better champion than Dean
>>
>it's a "marky pretends his ludicrous extrapolations are facts" thread

Just kill yourself already you worthless fuck
>>
>>1745998

Dude what the fuck happened to Dean? This is not the same Dean from 2014 this is literally Solomone Crowe doing a fake Dean Ambrose impression
>>
>>1745998
He is a draw to the IWC which is Alvarez's entire audience.
>>
can someone tell me if Dean always moved like he has restricted movement or is it just his jeans. If he changed his gear would he be an exceptionally better worker?
>>
>>1746004

You wouldn't believe that considering the thousands of people he blocks on Twitter
>>
How many matches has this Alvarez faggot wrestled again? 1? 2? A failed fucking midget cuck Who happily watches meltz fuck his wife, has no right to even talk about Ambrose.
>>
>>1746005

Please give him his Piledriver back fuck his shitty Clothesline/DDT spam
>>
>>1746011

Bryan went over how many belts he's won compared to Virgil

Virgil has a belt from the AWA which has more value then virtually any trash indie Bryan ever won from
>>
Bryan Alvarez is by far one of the biggest douches of the universe. Utterly worthless. Shit taste.
Don't know the other guy and don't care desu.
>>
>bryan and vinny

Who cares lol. Come back when meltzgod says something
>>
>>1746022

Listen to his story where he thought stacking 3 hardwood tables would be a great idea for a spot and then he ended up in the hospital
>>
>>1746027

Tom reviews TNA and UFC. Vinny along with Craig are indie wrestlers like Alvarez
>>
File: BVC.jpg (61KB, 960x440px) Image search: [Google]
BVC.jpg
61KB, 960x440px
The fat fuck on the right is Vinny, Alvarez's brother.
>>
>>1746030

Bryan and Vinny gets uploaded first before Observer Radio followed by Bryan and Lance
>>
>>1746037

Vinny is also a former indie guy believe it or not
>>
>>1746037
And the faggot Alvarez in the middle. Look at his fucking hair. man! total faggot.
>>
>>1746042

Alvarez also knows like...a moonsault

This guy isn't a fucking technical genius
>>
>>1746041
Did meltzer work the indies?
>>
>>1746045

Nah. Only Bryan Vinny and Craig
>>
>>1745968
Bryan and Vinnie have always hated SmackDown. They just refuse to believe it is better than Raw.

Rawtist at their worst
>>
>>1746054

I have literally never heard them review Smackdown unless instructed by the viewers from a poll

Now Bryan and Tom review Smackdown
>>
>>1745988

>why do they express their opinion instead of just pandering and shilling for subscribers
>>
>>1746011
wwe cucks seeeeething
>>
>>1746063

Wrestling Observer Live is literally unlistenable

The same 10 people call every session and their questions are autistic
>>
>>1746037
thats craig. vinny is the guy on the left in both pictures.
>>
>>1746063
1. Their opinion is shite.

2. Its bad business strategy to insult your audience base.
>>
>>1746070
thats why i dont listen. still, expecting them to just repeat what the IWC wants to hear instead of what they actually think is dumb desu
>>
>>1746071

And don't forget both of them are former indie wrestlers
>>
>>1746073
>having opinions = insulting your audience

How in the fuck does somebody as fragile as you watch WWE when that has openly insulted its audience on numerous occasions?
>>
>>1746073

Have you listened to WOL

Never do this you're the worst kind of fan imaginable if you're proud of yourself calling a wrestling hotline
>>
>>1746074

Why has no one on here called Alvarez? I legit wanna know how quickly he'll hang up the phone
>>
>>1746077

Bryan and Vinny were especially harsh on the babyface chants Owens got and bitched about how this fucking audiance thinks everyone is deserving of a participation ribbon
>>
Why so many downvotes?
>>
>>1746090

Salty marks that their first Brand Exclusive PPV since December to Dismember don't like it when Big Adjective Alvarez is talking shit
>>
it was pretty shit. not one match was above 3 stars
>>
The fuck are they talking about with Dean Ambrose? He was carried by AJ Styles, no doubt, but he rose to the occasion and had an excellent match.
>>
>>1746136

Kane vs Wyatt was WMOTN

Corbin vs Crews was Underrated
>>
>>1746151

Ambrose is just not fit with being anything other than undercard

Can he quality for the CWC?
>>
>>1746160
Dean did excellently in the match, though.
>>
Are these guys anti-smarks. 15 minutes in, pretty good review. kek at them ragging on the kid
>>
>>1746158
didn't catch the pre show. never do 2bh
>>
>>1746160
If Dean was in the Cruiserweight division he wouldn't get over at all because he doesn't meet the standard already set.
>>
I don't get why usos and hype bros had a losers bracket match and then have Slater win anyways. Waste of time
>>
>>1746162

I was half asleep during it DESU
>>
>>1746163

Why are they shilling out to Nick the 2nd TMNT film was a bomb
>>
>>1746170
Usos had to earn their spot + Slater & Rhyno had to beat somebody.
>>
>>1746167

Dude this match was great

Baron is 1-tier slightly above Roman
>>
>>1746168

He looks like a cruiser

Ryder, Hawkins, Mojo, Axel and Bo all look like cruisers
>>
>>1746170

Dude 2 and a half hours of PPV time had to be filled
>>
File: 1472015934561.png (106KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
1472015934561.png
106KB, 919x874px
>Being a filthy RAWtists

Backlash is currently the best PPV of the year WWE has.

>Carmella getting heat for the first time
>Becky going over
>Heel Usos are based
>BASED Miz BTFO another indie wrestler
>Fedora Man is completely buried by Based Kane
>BASED Slater wins the title for his wife's sons
>LE WACKY MAN BTFO
>>
>>1746184
>Mojo "Footballer Defensive Lineman" Rawley
>cruiserweight

el retardo
>>
>>1746178

Plus The Usos are the only non shit team on the roster with AA not on TV
>>
>>1746184
>flabby boys look like cruisers
you're an idiot, cruiserweights have less muscle/fat, that's why it's capped at 205
>>
>>1746178
but the usos lost and the hype bros lost and slater beat the hype bros. they were the last team left already

>>1746188
fair point. they couldnt even fill 3 hours with the match
>>
>>1746189

Don't forget Alexa looking like rape bait
>>
File: 1473649530439.png (33KB, 589x308px) Image search: [Google]
1473649530439.png
33KB, 589x308px
>RAWtists and Deancucks on suicide watch

Shower, weights, clue and sex; plz.
>>
>>1746191

Mojo is a Spazzed out midget retard on Addrral
>>
>>1746196

Weight limits are a fucking meme go back to heem

Cruiser means people smaller than Nash
>>
>>1746199

2 and a half is perfect for a PPV why are you complaining?
>>
>>1746204
>billed at 6'3" in the NFL

Dumb as fuck.
>>
>>1746201

>44%

Imagine Clash of Champions next month
>>
>>1746208
because ppvs are 3 hours
>>
>>1746212

He is a fucking small Mastodon that means he's still a cruiser
>>
>>1746216

They shouldn't have to be
>>
>>1746206
Nash is a bigger meme so fuck off.
>>
>>1746219
>billed at 270lbs

You ever gonna stop being dumb?
>>
>>1746037
>poor little white boy
>>
>>1746070
>that one guy that calls up ever episode to talk about women's wrestling from butt-fuck Iowa and other places people have never heard of
>>
them describing how shit dean is is pretty funny
>>
File: davemeltzer.jpg (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
davemeltzer.jpg
27KB, 300x250px
>Go listen to the Observer Radio
>Bryan starts saying Dean Ambrose was shit
>Meltzer immediately shuts him the fuck up and says he was solid
Based Big Dave
>>
>>1746070
>Not liking Jim from Virginia
>>
>>1746302
wtf i hate Dave now
>>
>>1746302
post it
>>
File: 230.gif (2MB, 349x194px) Image search: [Google]
230.gif
2MB, 349x194px
>>1746302
Alvarez: I thought Miz in the ring was more impressive than Dean Ambrose tonight
Meltzer: ...Dean Ambrose had a good match too, though
Alvarez: AJ STYLES HAD A GOOD MATCH.
Meltzer: AJ Styles was tremendous, it was very clear AJ Styles is on a different level, but Dean was still pretty solid
And then Alvarez shut up and moved on to the next match
>>
>>1746302
put it on YT?
>>
>>1746086
But they were right
>>
>Filthy Tom Jobber
>>
File: think.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
think.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
I don't watch WWE, did they do anything on Backlash to mock CM Punk?
>>
>>1746425
At the start of the IC Title match, Ziggler rushed at the Miz to give him a double-leg takedown and then tried to beat him with a chokehold.
>>
>>1746455
Snicker
>>
>>1746070

Sempervive is a twat who embarrassed himself hosting WOR with Dave when Bryan went on one of his multiple holidays.
>>
>>1745968
Bryan being a total mark for Rhyno and Slater is hilarious.

>>1746070
Those autists are hilarious. There's one (Ryan I think?) who just talks nonsense.
>>
>>1746086

>HOW DARE THE AUDIENCE CHEER FOR WHO THEY WANT

they are acting like Hunter should have literally came out and said "please boo Owens guys you are ruining the show by cheering him" like those chucklefucks did at TNA back like 5 years ago when the audience was "going off script". Let the audience do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>1745968
Tom is fucking insufferable. A complete autist with a nasal voice who constantly interrupts people.
>>
>>1746037
Nice try Craig
>>
>>1746240

Mojo sure as fuck isn't 270 he's at most 120
>>
>>1746275

His lack of motivation is pissing me.off

Ambrose is making millions of dollars a month and he doesn't care
>>
>>1746158

Kane and Wyatt wasn't great but it was better then everything on summer slam except for aj vs cena
>>
>>1746681

Comedy doesn't sell
>>
>>1748151
>millions of dollars a month

L M A O
M
A
O

WWE barely makes 2 million dollars a month
>>
>>1745968
Wow, Marky, you are a reaching a new level of pathetic.

>Tom said the Women's match reminded him of every PWG match he'd ever seen. He then retracted, saying it was worse than that, but it was still good.
>They said heel Usos are still boring
>They mentioned how badly Dolph was buried on the pre-show.
>Tom jokingly said Miz could beat Punk in a shoot fight
>WWE killed Dolph, & no one cares about him anymore.
>Tom said he enjoyed seeing Kane beat Bray
>Said Dean was just there in the main event & that the match was the AJ Styles show
>>
>>1746691

Full Sail faggot kill yourself
>>
>>1745968
Literally who?
>>
>>1746748

This is why this faggot is in charge of reviewing TNA and UFC
>>
>>1748156

Crews Corbin was still better
>>
>>1748164
It's possible this is just some anon who felt like copying a /woo/ post
>>
>>1746189
>BASED Miz BTFO another indie wrestler
Ziggler didn't wrestle outside of the WWE machine a day of his life.
>>
>>1748162

All 3 members of the Shield are making millions of dollars dude

Not WCW money by any stretch but way more than the average indie gyy
>>
>>1748167

Tom reviews UFC and TNA and Alvarez/Vinny are indie wrestlers
>>
>>1748184
You said millions of dollars a month. They aren't making millions of dollars in a year dude. These men are MARKS with ZERO skills outside of wrestling who have no negotiation leverage and would probably work for half their current paycheck.
>>
>>1745968
>legit shoot
>no buys
>shoot kill
>heat
>carry

good lord, the cancer
>>
>>1748194

Dude The Shield members, John Cena, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon make more money from the company then literally anyone else
>>
>>1748214
Triple H and Steph are owners, Cena is obviously the best most important WWE employee they have and has the most value to them outside of the ring, but you're crazy if you think anybody in the Shield makes millions of dollars a month.
>>
>>1748220

Look his up dude
>>
>>1748194
>They aren't making millions of dollars in a year dude
Seff makes 2.4mil a year, apparently.
>>
>>1745968
> le wewtist magazine hacks thread
> first line contains the words 'shoot retarded'
Gtfo of my /wwe/ board now you backpatting chortling wewtist cunt
>>
>>1748250
Based bretcuck
>>
>>1748249
that's what cena gets
>>
>>1748280
According to Forbes, as of July of this year, Cena's yearly salary is 9.5mil.
>>
Bryan is such a insufferable faggot when Meltz is not around to keep him grounded
>>
>>1745968
>two seething jobbers that take wrestling seriously

fuckin billy gunns, these goobers need to get a hobby
>>
The only real bad part about Backlash was Kane beating Bray. I mean, if Bray was supposed to lose to Orton, then why the fuck didn't they just have Bray beat Kane and THEN have Orton come in and RKO him? That makes both guys look strong in continuing their feud. But nope, have that old piece of shit bury another younger talent yet again.

Kane and Big Show really need to fuck off.
>>
>>1748295

I'm watching WOR now and Melts thinks this whole Orton/Lesnar ordeal is false advertising and disgusting
>>
>>1748300

Bryan teaches Karate and Vinny has a family
>>
>>1748307

Bray doesn't deserve a push
>>
>>1748315
>jobbing out to shit hobbies

couple of billy gunns
>>
>>1748332

Gotta make extra income somehow who pays for the Observer
>>
>>1745968
I like the Usos as Gs. Samoan culture is full of that shit so it's authentic. Over all I really liked Backlash even though I didn't expect much.
>>
>>1745968
Was watching BackLash with my gf and she couldn't stop laughing at Deans stupid faces he was making when trying to sell. She didn't even know who he was but knew the dude waa trash. She knows it's fake but thinks Dean sucks so bad, she was asking if it was real when AJ was talking shit at the start. I'm glad Dean is done, just a rematch with AJ and hopefully he'll be in a feud with Miz or against Slyno with who the fuck ever as a partner
>>
File: bryan alvarez is a.jpg (5KB, 160x186px) Image search: [Google]
bryan alvarez is a.jpg
5KB, 160x186px
>>1745968
Bryan Alvarez is a pedophile

Bryan Alvarez is a midget

Bryan Alvarez is a mark

Bryan Alvarez is a baby
>>
>>1748401

Really wish they painted their faces like Tana Tonga and Tanga Loa
>>
>>1748442

Dave was complaining about how these Smackdown Exclusive PPV's have nothing in terms of a roster
>>
>>1748477

How is he a Pedo?

Brent is more of a Pedo than Bryan
>>
>>1745968
>Tom

Well there's your answer
>>
>>1748507
AJ you could argue is only one on the roster while John is out. /asp/ seems split on AA and Bray as talent to watch. Kanes last decade performance has made him into nothing. Orton is Orton. Women are women. Miz is going good. I really don't know who else is on the roster
>>
>>1748856

We need more Raw talent
>>
>>1746084
I called once before, he picks up really quick to tell you to hold on then he brings you on after the next caller. The number is public and so are the airtimes, so try your luck.

[spoiler]not it[/spoiler]
>>
>>1745968
I swear ever since Tom Lawlor was robbed blind in his fight with Corey Anderson something has happened to him. He's turned into such a bitter cunt.
>>
>>1745994
ya billy gunned your forced meme, ya jobber goof
>>
>>1746070
Whats the name of that one caller that just talks about conspiracies? Ryan from Cumberland, Maryland?
>>
>>1750527
Yeah but I don't think he calls much anymore? He called up Bryan's old conspiracy talk show (RIP) and was always talking about his mom and some fortune teller con man who may or may not have been him.
>>
Also I think Alvarez is a legit good radio host and personality, don't know what you guys have against him.
>>
>>1748146
You are dumb-as-fuck.
>>
Alvarez is your typical bitter manlet midget fuck. I've made a lot of efforts to listen but he's literally the most bitter fuck in professional wrestling. The dude never has anything positive to say. He bitches non-stop about everything. And what really annoys me is he then acts like he's a genius and all his ideas are gold. A unlistenable delusional five foot nothing little fuck. I have no idea how much someone must hate themselves and life in general to be a regular listener.

Gin, Juice and Molly Meltzer is great though.
>>
>>1745968
>its a tom episode

this guy is dumb as fuck. Why couldnt it just be vinny and bryan. Not listening to this
>>
>>1746000
Nobody intelligent can argue against that. I lile Dean but come on AJ is a nobrainer.
>>
>>1746035
all three are parents backyard wrestlers at best. bryan at least has a black belt in jiu jitsu.

tom is a legit mma fighter.
>>
>>1751840

I would have been fine with Craig as well honestly but we gotta give Tom "gimmicks"
>>
>Dolph is fucking seething with so much fucking get off my screen heat if he were to drop dead literally no one would notice
>>
THE BOARD~! is autism in its purest form.
>>
>>1748856
It's almost like they need to actually use NXT for what it's supposed to be for, instead of putting and keeping veteran talent down there because Haitch wants everyone to jerk themselves off over how amazing his 'brand' is.
>>
>>1745988
... because it's true?

I wouldn't call the match at Roadblock or the Triple threat shit, perse, but everything else runs the marathon from "mediocre" to "god fucking awful."
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.