[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the best wwe storyline of 2016?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: CsIE7FqWIAAzdQg.jpg-large.jpg (77KB, 828x424px) Image search: [Google]
CsIE7FqWIAAzdQg.jpg-large.jpg
77KB, 828x424px
>>
>>1745609

It was fun watching them win

WWE used to let us have
>>
They're only champs because AA is out of commission.

They'll hold it for a while until the other team gets healed up.
>>
>>1745609

>Defined characters
>A scrappy underdog scratching his way up from the bottom
>A grizzled veteran looking for one last shot at glory
>Every week, the stakes have been meaningful
>Ends with an actual payoff

Its hard to believe main roster WWE did this. This is perfect wrestling storytelling. I dare anyone to find fault in how this was booked.
>>
>>1745696
Gable's knee is a work
>>
>>1745696
It was a work, dipshit
>>
>>1745696

Isn't Gables injury a work? They gave him a kayfabe injury to avoid a negative reaction from pushing them too soon. they don't want their eventual rise up the card to feel too forced.

I think Slyno will hold it at least until the next PPV, and probably even longer than that.
>>
>>1745609
It's the only good storyline so far this year, mostly because it had room to breathe
>>
>>1745708
I feel like they're getting RYDERED on Tuesday and the Uso's steal the belts

But I really hope not
>>
File: Did They?.png (272KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
Did They?.png
272KB, 400x516px
Did they?
>>
>>1745702
Fuck you asshole
>>
>>1745730
>lgbt storylines
>>
>>1745766
>teaching children on a children's television show how to use condoms for gay sex
>>
based white trash Heath Slater
>>
Smackdown made me a Slater mark.
>>
slater became the personification of "THAT MAN HAS CHILDREN"
>>
Here's how it could have been improved:

>Heath and Rhyno win
>Rhyno gores Heath and takes both tag titles for himself

Good things can't happen to Heath Slater. He got the biggest pops for being the biggest loser, he has nowhere to go but down if they seriously push him.
>>
>>1746064
>good things can't happen to underdog faces

You've been letting WWE treat you like their battered wife for a long time, huh?
>>
File: a.jpg (45KB, 608x323px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
45KB, 608x323px
Based
>>
>>1746227
Sin Cara on Smackdown when? You can get Kalisto
>>
>>1745730
How you think Gable "hurt" his knee?
>>
>>1746313
Big
Dick
JJ
>>
In the year I've been back watching wrestling, this is the first time I've physically punched the air in excitement at someone winning a match.

The whole Slater thing is fucking hilarious "this is the best day of my life aside from a couple of my kids being born"... made me laugh so hard.

Best thing about WWE currently by a mile.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.