[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: shaneomac.jpg (24KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
shaneomac.jpg
24KB, 800x450px
best mcmahon
>>
>>1745531

Most likeable in his family

Solid performer

Don't ever want to see him vs Brock
>>
>>1745535

To me, Shane is one of the only people i would buy to beat Brock Lesnar.

But it would be after a spot off the top of the stage, above the titantron to the floor through 5 tables stacked on each other.
>>
File: image_12.jpg (532KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
532KB, 1536x2048px
Based
>>
Definitely like him the most out of the McMahons

He needs to work on his mic skills though. Still sounds like he is nervous talking in front of crowd at times
>>
Someone post his buff body
>>
goat theme song
>>
>>1745538

Would mark/10
>>
The right person to succeed Vince McMahon, unfortunately Steph and Hunter will bury the company.
>>
>>1745539
Cute couple.
>>
What's up _____?
>>
All the old wrestlers thought he was a pretty good guy when he was younger, proved himself by doing a bunch of stupid suicidal wrestling matches.
In typical gen X fashion, his daddy issues caused him to leave wrestling and try to make it on his won in business, which failed a lot.
Now he is all "yeah, i guess ill do stupid wrestling, dad"
Personality wise more likable than steph.
Even though was shit at business had foresight to see UFC and the internet were going to be big things.

Will carry on the legacy of doing weird walks and funny dances like vince
>>
>>1746324
>Once day, probably within your lifetime, WWE will be owned by someone not called McMahon
>>
Faggot Face #32 that panders to the crowd
>>
>>1745539
Did they?
>>
hes kind of a beta for letting stephanie and triple h steal his inheritance
>>
>>1745531
He's a meme
>>
>>1746521
Good
>>
>>1746523
>Pander to the people watching your show every week
>bad
>>
>>1745531
He was willing to get fucked up by Angle, Blackman, and Taker.
I doubt any of the new guys are willing to go that far
Whatever Shane does and however he fucks up, at least he got the balls to do that kind of spots

Also was he fired from the Chinese company or did he just left?
>>
>>1747323
The problem is that Shane can speak what's in his mind to Vince while Stephanie can't think and Triple H is a beast at politics, so an egomaniac like Vince feel more comfortable with Stephanie and Triple H than with Shane. Who knows, maybe Vince deep down expected Shane to overthrow him like he did with Vince Sr. and now he's disappointed
>>
>>1747374
shane wanted to buy ufc before zuffa did. but vince didnt listen.
>>
Hes always botching in his promos
>>
>>1747470
Really?, because damn, that would be some real eye for business if so
>>
>>1747369
>I doubt any of the new guys are willing to go that far

Did you miss Bálor popping his arm back in and going for another 20 minutes?
>>
>>1747369
>>1747492
Or Seth still performing the pedigree after tearing the fuck out of his knee
>>
Vince made WWE

Stephanie made Cena

Shane made some chinese company go bankrupt
>>
>>1747542
Meltzer is a tool
>>
>>1747542
>shane has no stroke
>>
>>1747542
Meltz has literally never elaborated on this.

>Shane was a huge proponent of The Attitude Era + building around Stone C old
>>
>>1747542
He got any proof to back this up?
>inb4 his ass
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.