[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Backlash 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (97KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 650x366px
What are your thoughts about Backlash? To me, it felt like a 3 hours SmackDown.
>>
Top to bottom, it might've been the best main roster PPV all year. I dunno, Battleground was really good too.
>>
>>1745334
It was much better than summerslam.

Only the usos were bad tonight but im biased. I dislike them so much. At least their double team suplex was cool.
>>
BMAJ was the only high point of the show. Tbqhfam.
Surprisingly, the Bad-Usos vs Hype bros wasn't too bad and watchable. The rest was fast forward material.
>>
>>1745334
Not a single bad match. They weren't all great, but none of them were boring.
>>
A perfectly above-average PPV that was much better than it should be because the crowd was fucking hot for everything all night long.

Prolly will be in my Top 5 for PPVs this year. Loved the matches, booking, crowd, and pacing. It felt very refreshing after the fucking slog that was SummerSlam
>>
>>1745334
5 star ppv

mitb was also good
>>
Unfortunately I am hawe found out about it last second ,,, but I read result . Novv I vish I savv it because AJ Stiels he is vvinning , a lot of people in my village don't care about AJ Stiels because he is not big strong or hawe many muscles but I heard rumor he is against the gay GLT mowement so I subbort him .
>>
>>1745334

surprisingly good ppv. I think having 6 divas in a match at once should be the standard. Much less of a drag when the focus is not on a 1v1
>>
>>1745334
It would've been perfect with better presentation. It looked EXACTLY like Smackdown with a different logo on the ring apron. A PPVs set is important to how big the show will feel. The grandiose sets is the reason why even a non-fan can tell that Wrestlemania looks more important just by looking at the presentation.

Not only that, there seemed to be a lot of empty seats due to Smackdown being booked pretty terribly and having Dean as the champ made the show not really worth watching, and therefore had Backlash's buildup basically skipped over.

All my problems with Backlash were in presentation, but everything was booked totally great.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.