[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all your champions are indy manlets JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: vince.jpg (173KB, 2000x1501px) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
173KB, 2000x1501px
>tfw all your champions are indy manlets

JUST
>>
>indy manlets

>Rusev
>New Day
>Charlotte

>Miz
>Slater & Rhyno
>Becky

OP a dummy
>>
That's because 90% of the audience is fatass smarks. Normal people just watch UFC now.
>>
>all your champions are indy manlets

But the only indy manlets are Owens and Styles.
>>
AJ could run circles around all of Vince's mastodons.
>>
File: aries.png (448KB, 461x486px) Image search: [Google]
aries.png
448KB, 461x486px
>>1744316
Tfw too many champions
>>
>>1744344
>-t. FedoRamen
>>
>>1744222
The only audience they have left are "smart" marks who believe in "hard work" but don't want anyone who shows signs of hard work. A hungry skeleton as champion beating guys twice his size in muscle mass alone is the fix they need to escape all their life's problems.
>>
>>1744688
THIS. wwe is fucking doomed.
>>
The only vay fix this problam is if Roman Rein Dog vvins all Champiounship Titles and vvins fatal force vvay match against Braq Lesnar Goldberg and Batista .
>>
>>1744688
>>1745831
At least the Babun tripshit is being facetious, you guys are just sad.
>>
>>1744688
>nakameme mark blowing the fuck out of smarks

Based
>>
>>1745922
>HeYo
>Nakamura

You underage shitter
>>
>>1744688
THIIIIIIIIIS.

This is the downfall of pro wrestling. These IWC marks are hyped about their next wonderchild of indy being contracted to NXT, then they go to main roster and they forget about them because there is another wonderchild coming (with a few exceptions like Rollins and Owens, bu it's only because WWE made them relevant).

Just look at Paige, she was white hot in NXT and when she debuted on Raw, then as WWE started to slow her down these idiots were like "I knew she was no good" etc. That's basically the story for every wonderchild from indies.

Fuck IWC.
>>
>>1745954
No Paige was just fucking shit and only obese nxmeme marks thought otherwise
>>
>>1745963
Paige was bang overrated and called up far too soon. Emma was the one with the better potential, her match with Asuka was great and I don't think Paige would ever have been able to have that match with her.
>>
>>1745954
>Seth Rollins
>indy darling

This will never stop being funny.

You anti-smarkucks don't even know what you're afraid of.
>>
>>1745974
Paige had some great stiff matches with Sasha Banks last year and a hard-hitting banger with Summer Rae of all people, she'd be a great opponent for Asuka.
>>
>>1745996
The fuck you mean? He was most of his career in indies, he was beloved by "smarks" in FCW, then NXT and then in the Shield. Typical internet darling.

You can't disagree with my initial post. THIS IS what is happening with every indie darling wonderboy/girl.

>>1745963
Typical neckbeard iwc faggot explaining himself.

The same can be said for del rio, charlotte, cesaro, becky, and even guys like zayn, bo dallas, bray wyatt, emma, bayley (I'm starting to see more and more hate on her compared to the love), naomi (oh shit the hype she was getting in NXT3 and in her first matches on SD, compared to this day hahaha) to some extent. There are probably more that I don't recall that maybe are already out of WWE, because I am not interested too much in this shit of a show, just sometimes read news on caws.ws and that's it.
>>
>>1746050
Rollins was LOATHED in the last year or so of his ROH stint and is one of the few people to get clearly booed in his farewell match.

He wasn't especially over in developmental either.

>He was most of his

So this is the calibre of brain we're dealing with...
>>
>>1746065
I'm not a native english speaker so mistakes happen. Nice argument, worthy of a typical hamburger that you most likely are. I wonder how many languages can you speak on at least my level, you fucktard.

Anyways thanks for proving that I'm right once again with your "bu bu bu shitty english, means u is wrong" bullshit. Now with all the honesty - kill yourself.
>>
>>1746092
I like how you got so triggered by my shot at your sentence it allowed you to completely ignore all the facts about Seff pre-WWE.

>-t. not American
>>
>>1746110
Ok seth was not a TYPICAL wonderchild (because he was to some degree, maybe not your Paige or Cesaro type of indy darling). Doesn't change the fact I was right in my initial post.
>>
>>1746127
Seth was the most renowned of those 3 examples you listed by far.

Cesaro didn't really start getting hype in singles until his feud with Zayn.

Keep trying anti-smarkuck.
>>
>>1746133
Oh shut the fuck up. Your denial doesn't touch me one bit. You were jumping on Cesaros cock the moment he signed to NXT.

Btw. Now I read my initial post again and I said - Seth is actually a contradiction to my initial point and there are few, but it's just because WWE is pushing them real hard, so they made some WWE fanbase. So I think it's safe to say you should Benoit yourself now.
>>
>>1745878
Sir... you are nevv to this vvebsite ? I don't hawe " tripqode " I hawe only user name...

And I am wery sincere my belief although you are did not attack that maybe you only compliment humor , in vhich case thank you...
>>
vinnie mac knows what hes doing. nfl just started. he's gonna keep the titls on the indie fags and blame them for the RECORD LOW ratings during their reign
>>
>>1746143
Cesaro debuted on Smackdown before Full Sail NXT was even a thing.

So, maybe you wanna try that one again?
>>
>>1746154
OH MY FUCKING HELL, ARE YOU FUCKING THAT RETARDED OR JUST ACTING?

Be it NXT, FCW, INDIES, it doesn't FUCKING MATTER. Where THE FUCK did I say love for them originated in NXT only? You are a literal waste of oxigen you fucking twat.
>>
>>1746183
*Oxygen (now watch this cunt using this as an argument)
>>
>>1746154
Give me this satisfaction and just die. Seriously, just die. Don't kill yourself, just die. Don't get a disease, like cancer, just die. Right now and instantly. Do it please. For the good of the entire universe. Just die.
>>
>>1746183
Wow, now you're getting mad at what you're saying, awesome.

>You were jumping on Cesaros cock the moment he signed to NXT.

How can I have done that when it's a literal impossibility?

TIME PARADOX
>>
>>1746150
Blame shifting does nothing. Vince is still the one who has to answer to investors.
>>
>>1746207
If he was realistically ever going to be punished it would've been like 15 years ago when he reduced their audience by over 60% in under 1 year
>>
>>1746197
But Cesaro WAS being glorified indy darling since he signed to NXT, that's why I said >You were jumping on Cesaros cock the moment he signed to NXT.

One thing doesn't contradict the other. And since >>1746194
This dude agrees with me pretty much (but kinda takes it to another level), maybe there is something wrong with YOU not me?
>>
>>1746211
Do you seriously not understand how causality works?

Cesaro literally never "signed to NXT".

And yes, please use that guy as your supporting argument. Clearly the sort of stable, mentally healthy fellow you want to side with.

>>1746194
I'm gonna be even healthier from now on just to spite you further into impotent, bitter rage. ^_^
>>
>>1746207
what can he do to increase the ratings? his roster is full of fucking jabronis
>>
>>1746223
Whatever. AS I SAID - be it smackdown, NXT - it doesn't matter. He started as a indie wonderchild and smarks forgot about him as fast as WWE started to nerf him down, just like with other guys. IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER if he started in NXT full time or SD. If you still don't get the point then I can't help you. (and if my post about smarks like you jumping on his dick when he was in NXT was a mistake and he started on smackdown, this doesn't change this WHOLE FUCKING POINT, it only proves that I don't give two shits about WWE and wonderchildren there).
>>
>>1746229
He could put on a consistently watchable show

>jabronis

You know, once upon a time, you could MAKE guys into stars.
>>
>>1746239
hard to do when theyre all jabronis in real life
>>
>>1746246
neat opinion bud
>>
>>1746236
Cesaro is still over tho, so what point are you even trying for again?

>it only proves that I don't give two shits about WWE and wonderchildren there).

Yeah, showing that you don't know what you're talking about, a real winning strat for every argument.
>>
>>1746269
OMG this dude again with this cesaro BS. He is NOT over as he was, smarks were putting him in the main event scene, now he pretty much forgotten when you compare his current state to what it was 3/4 years ago or whatever. Face it, you marks are bandwagoners as fuck and you have attention span of a chipmunk. I don't need to be interested in WWE prodtuct itself to know my shit about the fanbase, when I have internet. Again, so many missed points from you that I honestly feel bad for exposing you each and every time, because I think you may be special.
>>
One of /wooo/ idiots' biggest traits is using a little meager data in order to deny what is common sense, such as "who is a indie favorite".

They're too dedicated to their lies to admit even the most obvious things when they contradict their prejudices.
>>
>>1746250
not an opinion. a fact.
>>
>>1746287
Cesaro isn't as over after literal years of dogshit booking?

You don't fucking say!

> I don't need to be interested in WWE prodtuct itself to know my shit about the fanbase, when I have internet.

Imagine actually saying this and genuinely meaning it.

>>1746293
Zayn put the fear of God into Yoshi "Don't fuck with me Sheamus" Tatsu, so...?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.