[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE FUCKING DID IT LADS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: AJ_Styles_bio.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
AJ_Styles_bio.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
HE FUCKING DID IT LADS
>>
PPV of the year so far
>>
AJ
AJ
AJ
AJ
AJ
AJ
>>
GOAT
>>
>>1744139
GOAT
>>
>no more dean shitbrose as champ

Feels good
>>
>>1744139
TNA WORLD CHAMP
>>
CARTER ON SUIKEK WATCH

K E K
E
K
>>
APOLOGIZE
>>
Carter should honestly kill himself now
>>
File: the face that runs the place.png (533KB, 605x340px) Image search: [Google]
the face that runs the place.png
533KB, 605x340px
fuck yes
>>
I'd let AJ fuck my wife tbqh
>>
Is AJ the only guy that's won the World title on every major promotion (ROH, TNA, NJPW, WWE)?
>>
>>1744260
not sure he won the ROH title desu
>>
>>1744260
I don't think he won the ROH world championship.
>>
>>1744297
>>1744295
He won the Pure Championship though, which was pretty much on the same level as the world title.
>>
File: biz.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
biz.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
too sweet
>>
>>1744260
Kurt would just need the ROH title to get there.
Punk would need the IWGP Belt.
>>
>>1744358
Punk won the TNA World title?
>>
>>1744388
No he won the ROH belt, he had beef with Jimmy Hart and Raven so he left TNA.
>>
>>1744471
He's missing both the TNA and IWGP then.
>>
>>1744260

>ROH
>Major

major LOL
>>
>>1744335
No, it isn't.
>>
>>1744513
It's a distant third or fourth (depending on your parameters) but yes.
>>
>>1744139
SMACKDOWN JUST UPPED THE ANTE

HOW WILL RAW TOP THIS AT CLASH OF CLANS?
>>
>>1744513
It's a bigger deal than TNA
>>
>>1744260
He won NJPW's top honor? I thought I was hearing Kenny Omega was the first non-Jap guy to win that.
>>
>>1744260

>Ring of Honor. TNA.
>Major

Choose one.
>>
>>1744760
Omega won the G1 Climax tournament
>>
>>1744533
It's probably not even top five.
>>
>>1744760
He ain't win the czw world heavyweight championship
>>
>>1744760
Omega is the first gaijin G1 Climax winner. Hogan was the first gaijin (and inaugural) IWGP Heavyweight champion
>>
>>1744760

Omega won the G1 which is comparable to the Royal Rumble I guess.
>>
>>1744533

CMLL and AAA are both bigger than TNA or RoH.
>>
>>1744842
AAA's major championship is only like 5 years old tho
>>
>>1744842
I guess I should have specified in Murrica with TV shows that are reasonably accessible. Arbitrary as that may sound
>>
>>1744260
Styles is one World Championship away from attaining a World Wrestling Grand Slam. He's won the NWA, IWGP, and WWE World titles. All he needs to win is the CMLL World Heavyweight Championship and he gets the achievement.

A World Wrestling Grand Slam is an achievement in which a wrestler wins all four of the oldest current major world championships in wrestling today.

The four titles are the WWE, IWGP, NWA, and CMLL World Heavyweight Championships.
>>
>>1744842
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
>>
>>1744896
tbf all you have to do to outdraw TNA is have 1 paying attendee
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.