[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Randy Orton Injured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/753353-report-top-name-possibly-off-tonights-wwe-backlash-ppv-with-injury

Well so much for that, who will they get to replace him? Or will Wyatt just mumble to himself to be le spooky.
>>
maybe they can revamp the rosters now since smackdown has lost del rio, cena and orton
>>
>>1740123
Those voices are out of control
>>
>>1740123
When is Orton NOT injured? He's been out injured so much I forgot he was still wrestling until his match with Lesnar was announced.
>>
Orton injured himself so he doesn't have to work with bray. The first time was with deanetty. And they're both on the smack down roster. I bet he wants to kill himself and go to raw
>>
>Bray cuts a promo in the ring
>Says Orton was injured because he wasn't worthy
>Says everyone will be corrupted eventually
>"LOOK IN MY EYES, WHAT DO YOU SEE"
>>
>>1740343
Does Orton really care? He seems complacent as long as he remains main-event status and gets main-event money. Punk alluded to it in an interview too
>>
>>1740363

>Punk taps at 02:14
>>
If Randy's out they should just debut Joe and have him demolish Bray. Bray's beyond saving at this point, sacrifice him to the destroyer.
>>
>>1740363

>Bray cuts a promo in the ring
>Says Orton was injured because he wasn't worthy
>Says everyone will be corrupted eventually
>OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH
>I CAN SLAP A TOMATO
>>
>>1740123

I dunno but Wyatt will still manage to lose the feud
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.