[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit is Phil really crying here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

File: 2016-09-12_015447.png (354KB, 962x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-12_015447.png
354KB, 962x480px
I can't believe he's been humbled so badly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBOqHDh1ijY

Around 5:04
>>
>>1739983
This is really sad.
>>
He's only crying because they kept bringing up April and he realised she's going to leave
>>
>>1739983
Why the fuck is he making that gay-ass face? Like he's achieving Nirvana or some shit.
>>
>>1739999
Trying to hide his tears
>>
>>1739999
> literal yfw moment
>>
>>1739999
>Every ****ing day. Every single ****ing day this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face.
>>
LOOK IN MY EYES WHAT DO YOU SEE
A CRYING BITCH
>>
>>1739999
z pack feelings
>>
File: 142353646.jpg (10KB, 310x207px) Image search: [Google]
142353646.jpg
10KB, 310x207px
Phil has been broken
Phil has been beaten
Phil has been humbled
>>
He's lost every battle he's ever been in.

First he was out-drawn by The Rock, then he left the company that made him famous and everyone saw him as a bitch, and then he goes into the UFC where everybody hates him, and he finally debuts and loses in one of the most one-sided decisive victories of all-time, knowing that Vince, Triple H, Hornswoggle and Colt Cabana are all basking in the glory of watching the biggest fucking asshole in all of the industry get what was coming to him.

His tears taste wonderful.
>>
>>1739990
No, it's really not. It'd be sad if he were a kind-hearted, polite, pitiful underdog who tried to chase his dreams despite overwhelming odds and failed, but that's not the case here. Punk is an obnoxious, narcissistic, egotistical, disrespectful cunt who took up MMA as a vanity project to give wrestling a middle finger, and watching him get knocked down by a million pegs and forced to eat truckloads of humble pie as he realized he wasn't this cool, talented, awesome person he told everyone he was--not even close--is one of the most satisfying things I've ever seen in my life.
>>
Lmao what a bitch
>>
So, right at this moment is AJ bouncing up and down on Lethal's BBC?

CM punk is completely emasculated, got beat like a bitch and now another man is fucking his wife. I am not surprised if he does an sex change operation.
>>
>I lost and it was lopsided
>I know I'm better than him

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1740074
You're assuming a lot dude. Punk wanted to do UF but Dana insisted he go straight to UFC, which from a business perspective is smart. If you paid attention to anything the UFC put out on Punk the last two years you could see that Punk wasn't an arrogant prick going into the fight.
>>
>I could die eating pizza tonight
>eating pizza
>pizza
That's your problem, right there, you DYEL ink-goblin.

Dude has no conditioning to speak of and he knew he was fighting a fucking Adonis.
>>
Punk is a millionaire. how rich are you fuckers again? Exactly.

Take a look in the mirror before mocking a man who lost valiantly.
>>
>>1740074
Punk demonstrated he remains the biggest mark for himself in all of wrestling. People laugh about Bret saving newspaper cuttings of the Hitman, and the medals he won. Or Warrior changing his name and no-selling everybody his whole career.

This is some deranged other level shit though. He took an absolute hiding in front of the world, and is somehow so disconnected from the real world he thinks he can avoid addressing that if he tells everybody it was not the real him who lost, and that the real him can come back and triumph.

I would criticise UFC and say they should have psychological evaluations of all their competitors before they fight, as otherwise, it just looks like young guys beating on crazy old men. But if they introduced profiling they would probably lose many of their top stars.
>>
>>1740122
Valiantly? Nigga was lucky he didn't raped by Mickey, bitch was ripe.
>>
>>1740122
No, he lost. It wasn't valiant.
>>
File: 1418970821071.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1418970821071.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>1739983
>Doesn't shake the guys hand and is a huge dick about it
>Gets fucking rekt
>Is now trying to act humble and be friendly

This is so amazing.
>>
Y'all need to go outside more.
>>
>>1740136
It was valiant to step into the octagon, and that's what matters.
>>
>>1740170
It's also valiant to get into a street fight and getting shanked, while trying to keep your innards inside. Valiant.
>>
File: dogedrummer.gif (864KB, 605x295px) Image search: [Google]
dogedrummer.gif
864KB, 605x295px
>>1740122
>Punk is a millionaire. how rich are you fuckers again? Exactly.
I have about 200K in savings, another 20K in stocks and bonds, 25K sitting in a Thai bank for my retirement, own my own car, my own motorcycle, my own house outside Vegas, and stand to inherit a house in St. Augustine and various assets when my father passes. (Although I'd honestly rather just have my father in my life as long as possible)

I come from an upper middle class background and know how to manage money and make good investments.

>Take a look in the mirror before mocking a man who lost valiantly.
When I look in the mirror I see someone who is happy with his life, and I'm no stranger to combat sports myself.

I'd feel just a little bad for Punk if he had shaken Mickey Gall's hand. Mickey, a proven fighter who has earned everything he's gotten, tried to be civil and a sportsman, and Punk's narcissism compelled him to spit in his face.

And then Gall beat seven shades of shit out of him.

I'd say that the glorified carnie should go crawling back to the WWE but he burnt that bridge and pissed on the ashes.

Dude likes to paint himself as some edgy iconoclast but he's the biggest sellout in the industry. He took a contract to fight at the highest level when all he had was a name.

That's why people can't stand him, he's a hypocrite asshole with zero humility, and watching Mickey Gall cram a reality check into his ear canal was the most satisfying thing I've seen in MMA for quite some time.
>>
>>1740097
He didn't say he was better than Gall. He said he's better than getting embarrased within five seconds like happened last night. I'd probably grant him that. His team advised him badly in telling him to rush Gall straight from the bell. He might have survived a round had he been much cagier.
>>
>people STILL getting worked by punk bringing up him not shaking hands and acting confident
How
>>1740186
tl;dr you faggot holy shit
>>
>>1740035
>****
Do your parents monitor what you say online kiddo?
>>
File: nn.jpg (52KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
nn.jpg
52KB, 640x560px
happy birthday paul E
>>
>>1740191
This tbqh he was far outmatched so it made no sense to be on the offensive
>>
>>1740196
>How
Because it's annoying and sets a bad example for kids who aspire to be the next generation of competitor?

Since when did being an indignant, disrespectful cunt become "cool?" Conor Mac gets a pass because it's all mind games to him, and he's a decent guy the rest of the time. AND (and this is the big difference between Conor and said say... Phil) he actually backs it up.

Phil thought he was hot shit after training for two years, but you're not a fighter until you've fought, and he learned that the hard way.

On the bright side, that ruptured ear drum will make it easier for him to block out the sound of Jay's balls smacking vigorously against his wife's mound while he sobs in the next room.
>>
>>1740206
>throw a womanly jab and then just watch him take you down
>dont knee him
>dont try to push him away
>dont even react at all
Really makes you think
>>
>>1740214
Try not writing essays if you expect anyone to read your blog you whiny worked idiot
>>
>>1740059

Nigga broke CM Punk man god damn. Could have atleast let him get a few shots in.

Guy is battered, bruised, cauliflower ear, crying, holding back tears, rethinking his future.....
>>
>>1740206
>He didn't knee him in his fucking face and drop him like he was Aldo
What did he need? A written invitation?
>>
All punks from Shitcago are all crybaby bitches, so he fits the mold perfectly.
>>
>>1740223
He got raped.
>>
>the shit-stained city of Chicago
>>
>>1740222
You need a vacation, Phil.
>>
>>1740122
I suppose everyone here should aspire to be like Paris Hilton who has more wealth than all of us. Makes her a great human being, obviously.
>>
>>1740237
>paris hilton
Are you 40?
>>
File: thegallofsomepeople.jpg (134KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
thegallofsomepeople.jpg
134KB, 1600x900px
>>1740223
>>1740229
>"Oh yes, I wondered what would break first; your spirit, or your body?" *crack*
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-12-07-35-15.png (926KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-12-07-35-15.png
926KB, 1920x1080px
>>1739983
>tfw Dana tells you signing you was a big mistake. Please never come back
>>
>>1740238
No, although I don't think your question makes any sense whatsoever.
>>
>>1740206
A top fighter would've KO'd Gall right there
>>
>>1740243
He brought attention and money to the product. There is no mistake to have been made.
>>
>>1740248
That's because you're autistic. She hasn't been relevant for a decade you old fuck
>>
>>1740258
Alright, but 40...? If by "relevant" you mean having your own TV show, are you saying her TV show was for people of age 30? I'm sorry, but that number is just arbitrary.

Not autistic - just serious.
>>
>>1740239
This is the guy who finally Broke Punk. This the guy who finally humbled Punk. He can't say shit.

He ended the CM Punk asshole streak the 1 in 21-1

Punk is legit crying at that conference
>>
>>1740222
>someone writes a thorough, well thought-out response completely dismantling your points
>"h-haha, I win because u wrote a lot of wordz! xD"
You are the cancer killing this site.
>>
hahahahahahaha he's working all of yous ya faggots!! Punk doesn't cry, he's putting on a show.
>>
File: OAtSZhn.png (728KB, 674x788px) Image search: [Google]
OAtSZhn.png
728KB, 674x788px
>>1740252
For one night, maybe. The people that watched to support or mock him aren't going to be watching UFC again anytime soon.

Dude's hyped to never quit and he taps out. That's a mistake.
>>
>>1740292
"Thorough," "Well thought out."

Heh. Someone here hasn't debated and or done analytical research before. Go outside, the sun is good for you.
>>
>>1740303
Can confirm
>>
>>1740258
she's still relevant.
>>
>>1740103
this right here; I followed the story these last couple of days only and concluded that he clearly knew that the UFC deal was just business. He quit wrestling not because he wanted to do mma on the spot, that came afterwards, and got this UFC chance some time down the road and took it 'cos it would've been dumb in the business sense, not to do it.

It was a huge risk, but did what was best for his pocket and helped the UFC and mma world giving it credibility and gave UFC specifically another facet in a "mediatic" way.

Also anyone who has lived at least a little in their lives and has a normal maturity threshold can relate in someway what Punk went through and why he took the decisions he took.
>>
>>1740648
He knew it was business but he legit believed he could win over Gall. That's the laughing yet saddest part. Phil bought into his own hype.
>>
>>1740740
come on m8, that's what he was supposed to do, have you ever heard any mma fighter or boxer going into a fight saying that he's not going in the fight to win? That's similar as going to a job interview and saying you wanna join them for a year and see what happens-
>>
>>1740797
>That's similar as going to a job interview and saying you wanna join them for a year and see what happens

That describes Phil to a t, before he started buying his own hype.
>>
>>1740186
>I have about 200K in savings, another 20K in stocks and bonds, 25K sitting in a Thai bank for my retirement, own my own car, my own motorcycle, my own house outside Vegas, and stand to inherit a house in St. Augustine and various assets when my father passes. (Although I'd honestly rather just have my father in my life as long as possible) I come from an upper middle class background and know how to manage money and make good investments.
>Browses 4chan
Pick one
>>
You realize you're blowing this up way out of proportion, right?

He was an amateur with zero fighting background.
Because of his fame, Dana gave him a shot in the UFC.
The UFC usually requires all fighters have fighting experience, none of which Punk had.
However, Dana pulled some strings.
Dana offered him loads of money.
Punk would be a fool not to accept.

It's the equivalent of backyard wrestler getting a WWE contract. Only a fool would turn it down.

>in b4 Punk fan

Nah, I'm a Nash fan, but even I see the facts
>>
>>1741004
A lot of people are marks for themselves when shit talking Punk. It's sad.
>>
>>1740110
I have abs and just ate a pizza from papa johns, fuck i feel guilty now
>>
>>1741053
Yeah I know

I mean, don't get me wrong....that fight was incredibly embarrassing.

But, honestly, it's no more embarrassing than an CFL player attempting to go against he NFL.

CM Punk is a rookie who was given a golden opportunity and accepted.

His experience was so little that he would never be allowed to compete in the UFC if not for his fame
>>
>>1740203
you're so fucking new
>>
File: 1473622278302.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473622278302.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1741464
mickey gall is the CFL player and punk is the guy at home watching NFL thinking he would do alright
>>
>after he didn't shake Mickey's hand he said Mickey was stuttering and left like a bitch
>Mickey later said he told Punk ''You're an actor. You are acting now. I will beat you.''
>>
>>1742638
na he said you're an actor, we're fighting tomorrow you know whats going to happen, im going to hurt you. keep staring
>>
>>1742931
No he said you are a cuck and I just fucked your wife and my semen is on your lips
>>
>>1742270
lel remember when wrestling fans looked like this?
>>
>>1743218
never they have always been gentlemen
>>
>>1740258
This website is 18+
>>
File: fedora master.png (111KB, 229x287px) Image search: [Google]
fedora master.png
111KB, 229x287px
>>1743291
Supreme gentlemen of outstanding pedigree.
>>
>>1741004
you're a moron. he was a rookie to walk over with ease, instead he got washed.
>>
>>1745855
*given
>>
>>1739983
I wanted him to lose, lads. But seeing him like this makes me feel kinda bad. I hope he has an epiphany and somehow becomes a better person.
>>
>>1740122
This argument again. Kid, grow up, drop your balls, bet a beard, maybe then you will realise that money is not everything however corny this may sound, and there is a little thing called honor. This faggot (punk) has none if it. And he lost even more with this fight. He basically sold his name for money. That's the best report of this whole fight is.
>>
>>1740128
This is what happens when these actors really start believing their own bullshit they sell. They really start to think after some time that what they do is not fake and scripted. Punk really thought he is "THE BEST IN THE WORLD".
>>
>>1745977
Honor? what is this? fucking sparta?

There is no such thing as honor when you're offered milions of dollars. You'd jump on it in a heartbeat, if you think otherwise you're kidding yourself.
>>
>>1740041
Top Fucking Kek
>>
Brock was a freak of nature with a wrestling background.

Lashley is a physical specimen.

Punk is a flabby skinnyfat lanklet with no experience. He had nothing special to bring to the table. You could have taken random dudes from the couch and been like "fight's in two years, now train fucker" and you probably would have gotten a better fight out of at least 80% of them. The more I think about it the less sorry I feel for him. His actions in that fight weren't those of a man who had even that tiny bit of jiu-jitsu training that Punk supposedly had. They knew the type of fighter Mickey was but it didn't look like Punk had been trained in takedown defense in the slightest. I just get the feeling that no one on that team ever hit him as hard as they could or wrestled him as hard as they could. He just seemed overwhelmed, like he didn't know what it felt like to be overpowered.
>>
>>1746075
He really isn't good at mma, as you said, most guys would've learned and improved a lot during two years but he looks like a helpless man trying to defend himself, specially when he put his feet on the cage, his movement, stiriking and quicklness was not of a mma fighter.
>>
>>1746075
Lashley never stepped foot in the octagon. Bellator is fixed, they had Lashley win fixed fights.
>>
>>1746082
>specially when he put his feet on the cage
It was strange that he didn't even know the rules

>>1746217
Lashley won fights before Bellator and I think he did wrestling in the army or something
>>
Why are you all so obsessed with saying Punk is a cuck?
>>
>>1740218
You ever wrestled before? The thing about a good double leg is that if done right with good timing, you're going down like a bitch. Some guys are so fast you blink and suddenly your feet are in the air.
>>
>>1747237
Ask jay lethal.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.