[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuckmaster Phil BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x678px
Cuckmaster Phil BTFO
>>
>>1738335
Reminder that CM Cuck lost to a kid who literally had this as his entrance theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW7VnHnX3LQ
>>
Pipebomb
>>
>>1738335
I don't think even Phil would say he's a great fighter.
>>
>>1738335
He didn't even beat a fighter, he beat some emo poser wannabe
>>
>>1738339
KEK
>>
>>1738335
My friend described it as "a MMA bullying an old man on paid TV"
>>
I'm not a great fighter.
I'm not a good fighter.
I'm THE zero hit fihter.
>>
Phil coming out to Cult was the beginning of the end and the most gimmicky thing he could've done. Complete fool lol
>>
>>1738339
72 year old still in better shape than Cuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYeChQNRBQQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>1738335
Mickey has everything to lose, and not much to gain.

He beat up a guy 10+ years older than him with ZERO MMA experience. Not much of a accomplishment really. Only upside is that many eyeballs were watching and now know who he is.
>>
>>1738726
>Only upside is that many eyeballs were watching and now know who he is.
That's a lot to gain, especially considering how many people within the MMA industry felt offended by the notion of a guy with zero MMA experience just sauntering in there and getting a UFC fight off his name alone while they've been working their asses off for years to get that kind of opportunity. Mickey just earned himself a heapload of respect`from MMA fans for putting an outsider in his place.
>>
>>1738744
This is far from the first exhibition fight in the sports history. Retired boxers, street fighters, and sportsmen have sauntered into the arena not realizing they were in over their head before.

Several years on, without using wikipedia, tell me who they were, who fought them, and how the rub of beating a no one worked out in their favour.
>>
>>1738767
I'm not saying that Mickey will make it big off this fight alone, just that he's now in the good graces of much of the industry and will likely get given a ball to run with out of this. How far he runs with that ball is up to him.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.