[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was going through Phil's mind at this particular moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: Mickey seals Punk's fate.png (534KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
Mickey seals Punk's fate.png
534KB, 640x560px
>>
>>1738173
>BEST IN THE WOOOAH SHIT
>>
>>1738173
>record scratch
>>
>(I'm in charge here)
>>
>>1738173
>NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
>>
>>1738173
>Oh no, is Mickey going for a spear? But that's a protected move! Damn, I'd better sell it, quick.
>>
Oh oh spaghetti-O's
>>
JUST
>>
D-don't call me Phil
>>
>P-PLEASE MR. GALL, DON'T TAKE ME TO THE MAT, DON'T TAKE ME DOWN TO THE MAT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH! AJ IS BACKSTAGE AJ IS BACKSTAGE PLEASE I BEG YOU TAKE HER LEAVE ME BE MR. GALL I PLEASE!
>>
>Sunsetflip.exe
>404'd
>>
I wonder if Phil knows just how much he fucked up
>Looked like a chump after training for 2 years.
>Burned his bridge with WWE
>Lost his only friend Colt Cabana because he's a paranoid bitch
>Is currently getting sued by that WWE doctor
>>
>>1738408
Punk & Kofi are still tight
>>
Punk literally should have fought like a pro wrestler an he would have lasted longer.
>>
>>1738173
>OH SHIT HAITCH WAS RIGHT
>>
>B-BUT DANA SAID I WAS ALLOWED TO WIN
>>
>>1738408

People with far worse break-ups than Punk have made amends with Vince. It's honestly more a question of whether or not he ever wants to.
>>
>He's not just going to stand there like a punching bag?
>>
This

https://youtu.be/y983TDjoglQ
>>
>>1738178
"So you might ask me, 'What got you here, Phil?', well, here's the story.."
>>
>>1738497
Fucking kek
>>
>FUCK YOU RYBACK IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT
>>
>>1738173
why he didn't trow the knee???
>>
>>1738587
His knees are made of paper
>>
>>1738497
That would be such a great comedy movie
>>
>>1738497
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

yup, that's me. you're probably wondering how i ended up in this situation
>>
>>1738173
VERY fast mickey killing Punk at incredible hihg speed
>>
>>1738899
It all started two years ago, when I met a man called Duke Roufus.
>>
>>1738437
They have all come back with something to offer.

Philip in 2016 - or even later - brings nothing to the table. He will be literally going to Vince asking him to re-sign him *as a favour*.

Which other superstars have done that?
>>
File: dead.png (526KB, 644x536px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
526KB, 644x536px
not kneeing him in the face, thats for sure
>>
The plan was to rush him and hit a right.

That wasn't Punk's plan, that was his Coach's plan. Its a pretty retarded plan assuming he wasn't trained for a situation like that.
>>
>"Oh Mickey, you're so fine. You're so fine, you blow my mind"
>>
File: very fast mickey.png (532KB, 636x598px) Image search: [Google]
very fast mickey.png
532KB, 636x598px
>>1738173
>>1738902
>>
>>1738925
>killing punch

one job
>>
>>1738173

for the best wrestler in the world he sure has some shit takedown defense
>>
>Well, that didn't work. I am probably about to lose.
>>
File: very fast mickey.png (421KB, 636x594px) Image search: [Google]
very fast mickey.png
421KB, 636x594px
>>1738926
My bad, I will amend the meme
>>
>>1738911
People are still chanting "CM PUNK" in 2016. If you seriously, legitimately think there's no money to be made in WWE off of CM Punk, you are deluding yourself.
>>
>>1738929

That was Punks problem he tried to box instead of wrestle... fucking idiot.
>>
>>1738911
>punk has nothing to offer
How are you this retarded
>>
>>1738937
People WERE still chanting CM PUNK in 2016 you mean. I don't think we'll be hearing it ever again.
>>
He sold that ass whopping well. That's some gudd 'asslin'.
>>
>>1738947
>thinking punk will ever not be over with wrestling fans
Stop posting and find a bridge
>>
>>1738173

2 years of training at age 35 isn't sufficient to face off against fighters with an athletic background

mickey has a brown belt in jiu jitsu and punk was a white belt

There's no comparison he was done before the match started
>>
>>1738947
>we won't be hearing it because he just got a sudden burst of mainstream relevance

The smarks who chant it don't give a shit about the UFC. They just want to shit-chant. Moderately relevant shitchanting >> waning relevance shitchanting.
>>
>>1738912
This
>>
>>1738947
m8, I'll give you 72 hours or less before we hear one. If Steph or Hunter makes a cheeky comment about Punk losing, the response from the crowd will be

1) Boos.
2) CM Punk chant that lasts five minutes.
>>
>>1738497
>It all started in 2006
>>
>>1738947

This desu. He has ruined his reputation.
>>
>>1738955
Hi, Phil!
>>
Why he's burying wrestling but still using his wrestling name and theme?
>>
>>1738966
>2) CM Punk chant that lasts five minutes
are wrestling fans that stupid?
>>
H-hayai !~
>>
File: 1424500052274.png (175KB, 347x283px) Image search: [Google]
1424500052274.png
175KB, 347x283px
>>1738173
>>
>Why am I not kneeing him in the fucking face right now?
>>
"I'm dumb as fuck."
>>
>it was at this moment Phil knew, he fucked up
>>
lol, wrestling fags saying "knee him in the face"
that would be an illegal strike since Gall's knee is down. learn the rules plebs.
>>
>>1739033
Yes

Source: Im a wrestling fan
>>
>>1738960
>>1738912
that isn't a legal move when someone has a knee to the ground, if he won by doing that it would be deemed a no contest
>>
whered he go?
DANA DANA HELPP
>>
I assume that Punk couldn't just talk to Brock to get some sparring practice? Considering Brock is actually accomplished in the UFC in some way.

But Punk fought like he never had a real sparring partner it was pretty bad. I guess we'll see how he does in following fights.
>>
To be continued....
>>
>>1739433
Sparring against a guy who's twice your weight is only going to prepare you so much for fighting a guy who's the same weight as you. Plus Brock hates interacting with people so he probably wouldn't agree to more than one practice fight with Punk.
>>
> why the fuck cant i knee this cunt in the face?
What a shitty '''''''''sport''''''''
>>
>>1739486
Well, my point is I'm pretty sure that was Phil's first ever fight.

Which is why I'm so confused what the fuck happened in 2 years that he either got such terrible strategic advice to go full retard at Mickey or that in 2 years he AT BEST only did sparring with some of the UFC fighters and only had "real fights" with some of the people at whatever gym he was in.

I know experience counts for a lot, but 2 years should be enough to throw yourself at all the strong people around you until you get somewhere.
>>
>>1738178
>"Stop, stop, stop. Yep, that's me. And yeah, I'm about to get my ass KICKED. You might be wondering how I got here. Well we're going to have to go wayyyyy back...."
>*prototype rewinding noise*
>>
>>1739486
Didn't Brock offer his help back when Punk was first signed by UFC?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.