[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave the Mickey to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: Roman.jpg (38KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Roman.jpg
38KB, 630x420px
>>
>>1737976
post yfw reigns too dumb to tap, gets brain damage / put into a coma by a 170lb lanklet
>>
>guy that can't even hit worked power moves on twinks like Breeze and who gassed out in under a minute during the Royal Rumble

Oh yeah, that'll go well.
>>
>>1737988
Uh uh, Rwoman Rweigns is da strongest fighter in da world and invented the supaman punch. He wood beat up any UFC jobber anytimes
>>
>>1737976
If he would train 2 years like Punk,Mickey would get fucked
Roman is 7 years younger than Punk,doesn't have a broken body and he's 260 lbs...he's also a samoan
But USADA would say hi to him
>>
>>1738121
>260lbs

Combat vests aren't allowed in the octagon
>>
>>1738121
Maybe if he was fighting another inexperienced fighter at HW. If he trained for 2 years he'd get subbed real quick on the ground.
>>
>>1738121

>260 lbs

WWE stats don't count in real life
>>
>>1738121
Reigns 260 lbs xD.

Also Mickey would probably tap him out quicker than punk, I think punk had even more muay thai and jiu jitsu background, reigns is just a wwe offspring, that knows few moves. I'd say it would be sub 2 minutes match.

Also I love how now WWE farts have to make those threads "but X would beat him" xD. You fucking twats, admit it that you cheer for fakies without any real sport background.
>>
>>1738187
>Also Mickey would probably tap him out quicker than punk, I think punk had even more muay thai and jiu jitsu background, reigns is just a wwe offspring, that knows few moves. I'd say it would be sub 2 minutes match.

Nah. Punk honestly performed horribly. He went for a strike, got immediately counter, and it was over from there. He performed worse than you'd expect the average man to after two years of intense training.
At least Reigns is bigger than the average man. His size would buy him SOME time. He'd probably make it out of round 1 with a nose-bleed and watery eyes.
>>
>>1738202
>At least Reigns is bigger than the average man.

He's really not.
>>
File: Karsten arms folded.jpg (26KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
Karsten arms folded.jpg
26KB, 300x415px
>>1738203
>6+ foot
>200+lbs is not bigger than the average man

Anon where the fuck do you live
>>
>>1738203
You better be living among the Nordic deities to be implying this shit
>>
>>1738202
>Nah. Punk honestly performed horribly. He went for a strike, got immediately counter, and it was over from there.

Are you fucking special and slow? That's what I'm talking about, AND he got SOME fighting background compared to reigns, who only has his OVW training to be pro wrestler. The age difference wouldn't do anything for him.

Face it marks. UFC fighter would beat the crap out of wwe actors any day for the most part, I'm talking about 99-1 for UFC.
>>
>>1738217
>Are you fucking special and slow? That's what I'm talking about, AND he got SOME fighting background compared to reigns

And that did nothing for him, when it should have offered some defense, realistically. It honestly looked like Punk was an especially poor case. I'd give Reigns a longer survival based on size, considering how exceptionally bad Punk was.

>Face it marks. UFC fighter would beat the crap out of wwe actors any day for the most part, I'm talking about 99-1 for UFC.

I'm not talking about that at all lel. Ya seem upset
>>
>>1738217
The guy wasn't saying that Reigns would win. Jesus calm down
>>
>>1738217
>Reigns
>OVW

What?
>>
>>1738217

Only following UFC rules

Do you honestly think man lets like Connor mcgregor would survive two seconds in a street fight against roman reigns?
>>
>>1738376
>do I think a trained fighter would survive against the guy who can't even believably lift a co-operating Breezie
>>
>>1738379
I always see this Breeze thing brought up, do you have a webm or something? I've seen him lift Rollins pretty well since
>>
>>1738376
He'd beat Reigns handily
>>
>>1738380
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdqGgU8gb6g
>>
Except Ramen's not in the same weightclass.
>>
>>1738379
For reference, this is how the move is supposed to look:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAZP0hypT-s
>>
>>1738388
Aw that didn't look THAT bad. He pulled him up like a bitch, but he hoisted him decently.
>>
>>1738293
Ohio Valley Wrestling. Wasn't he trained there? Or was it Florida (FCW)? One of those. Anyways - WWE's rookie talent training "camps" or Whatever it's called. It trains them to be PRO WRESTLERS, not fighters.
>>
>>1738417
>didn't look that bad

Reigns is hyped up as the strongest guy on the roster.

Breeze is the smallest + lightest guy on it outside of the cruiserweight division.

The numbers don't lie.
>>
>>1738423
>strongest guy on the roster
lol?
>>
>>1738472
Commentary blows him over THE STRENGTH all the time m8
>>
>>1738121
>doesn't have a broken body
He already had a herniated spine, God only knows why he doesn't walk with a slipped disk right now.
>>
>>1738423
I guess if you're taking his booking into account it's bad. But by normal standards that just looked like a technically really shitty dead-lift.
The Cara one had perfect form.
>>
>>1738480
>by normal standards that just looked
>really shitty

m8
>>
>>1738134
fucking kek
>>
>>1738419
Yeah, FCW, along with his Shield bros until they got moved to the newly established NXT.
>>
>>1738388
The power of the big dog is insane... getting Breeze up above his knees then having to take a break...

Woah...
>>
>>1738388
Its not that Roman lacks power, he just didn't lift Breeze the right way.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.