[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long before she divorces that loser Phil? I give it 6 months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
How long before she divorces that loser Phil?

I give it 6 months.
>>
>>1737409

Probably. She's a renowned ring rat. Only went with phil for the payday and now that he's the laughing stock of the ufc, she's going back to jay lethal
>>
It is best in interest for Bombay boy to stay avay from papers , official , etxc. Because vvhen people vill inwestigate problem that is opportunity for extardition back to Hindustan and getting stoned for his gay GLT marriage .
>>
She will go for Josh Barnet because he is a nerd and likes wrestling and funny books and metal and shit just like AJ does, and he is a heavyweight and not a manlet like Phil
>>
AJ tried to warn him. "I don't like seeing your face with bruises", it was her not so subtle way of saying he's going to get demolished. And now he just embarrassed himself and her by connection in front of the whole world.
>>
She's not impressed. She didn't even care if he fought. He only supported him because she's his girlfriend.

Girls aren't impressed by this kind of machismo shit.
>>
File: AJ_04062013rf-185.jpg (63KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
AJ_04062013rf-185.jpg
63KB, 642x361px
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AJ MENDEZ BROOKS
>>
>>1737436

kek so this is why phil didn't want her at ringside. It would have been 10 times funnier to see her reaction after this """fight"""
>>
>>1737441
Did they?
>>
>>1737454
Exactly the reason famalam
>>
>>1737438
>Girls aren't impressed by this kind of machismo shit.
>skinnyfat betas actually believe this
>>
File: big e.jpg (68KB, 575x571px) Image search: [Google]
big e.jpg
68KB, 575x571px
>>1737441
He's firmly entrenched in the friendzone.
>>
>>1737464
You just know
>>
This whole thing feels so surreal. He should have just backed out of the fight and told Dana he isn't going to do this. Sure he would have been mocked but it seems so much worst that he went through with this. Especially since he was crying in the post fight press conference.
>>
>>1737464

>AJ Mendez Brooks

What is she philipino?
>>
>>1737409
AJ Lee is just a WWE hired goon, like Colt Cabana.

They've been paid by WWE to get on the inside of Punk and keep a track of what he's up to, what he says.

They are going to take him for every penny they have paid him in the past, with this fake accusation about the doctor and shit.
>>
>>1737533
Holy shit if what you say comes true Punk is legit going to go insane. I hope what you say isn't true.
>>
AJ should return in the WWE for a few reasons.
>will make the women's division look less tranny and ugly
>would bury Botcha
>She has lots of fans still to this day,so I wouldn't be surprised if she returns
>>
>>1737668
>a woman with zero tits and zero ass making anything more feminine
Huh?
>>
>>1737694
Yeah,but WWE has more butterfaces and horsefaces of their fair share.
>>
>>1737668
You know that AJ is a huge mark for the Horsewomen and would be totally down for putting them over, right?
>>
>>1737694
>>
>>1737711
She's a bigger draw than them.,
>>
File: 01 - RaqY7mV.gif (2MB, 375x297px) Image search: [Google]
01 - RaqY7mV.gif
2MB, 375x297px
>>1737717
>>
>>1737438
>girls aren't impressed by displays of alphaness
t. The Perfect Gentleman
>>
File: 1471185549269.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471185549269.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>1737428
>bombay boy
Fucking kek
>>
>>1737891
>Naito posting

You're doing god's work amigo

LOS
>>
>>1737515
a puerto rican shitskin that looks like an indian boy
>>
>>1737906
JUSTICE
>>
File: ezgif.com-resize.gif (4MB, 408x393px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-resize.gif
4MB, 408x393px
If Phil has tasted this ass even once he should feel good about his life
>>
>>1738679
What ass?
>>
>>1738681
t. Tyrone D'brickashaw WeWuzKangz
>>
>>1737438
>*tip*
>>
>>1737739
She's not a draw at all and would still put them over anyway
>>
>>1737409
I could actually see it happening. When a man loses a fight in front of his woman (there's no way she wasn't watching) it does something to her mind. He loses his status as her protector. Even a very liberal and intelligent woman like AJ will be affected by this. It is human nature.

AJ may still say right now that she is with him to the end, but the seeds of divorce were planted last night.
>>
>>1737533
That would be the most amazing work of all time if it were true.
>>
>>1737409
She'll be AJ Lesnar before the end of the year.
>>
>>1738826

Underrated post
>>
dear wwe, next time you think you're the best, stop.
>>
LOOK IN MY EYES WHAT DO YOU SEE
THE Cuck WHO PAYS ALIMONY
>>
>>1738826
They showed her walking out with Punk. She looked both disappointed and pitiful for him.
>>
>>1737533
kek wills it
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.