[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PHIL ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: lol.png (48KB, 646x338px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
48KB, 646x338px
PHIL ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
LOOK AT MY EAR!
WHAT DO YOU SEE?
MY ONLY FIGHT IN UFC
ALL OF MY ANGER
MY BROKEN DREAMS
8 SECONDS AND LOST TO MICKEY
OH IM THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
I'M NO MIKE TYSON
NO ALI
I'M THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY

SHITTY FIGHT
FILLED WITH PRIDE
I REACHED MY PEAK
AT AGE 35
YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW ME
AJ LEFT FOR MICKEY

IGNORED THE THINGS YOU NEED TO BE
TO ACTUALLY FIGHT IN UFC
I SPAMMED THE BOARD
OF /asp/
I TOLD YOU I WOULD WIN YOULL SEE
NO SETH ROLLINS OR DEANITTY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
c
>>
>>1736618
Yeah, Punk's gonna find out real quick that Dana doesn't have his back. If he seriously thinks he'll be back on a UFC PPV, he's going to be even more disappointed in the near future. He'd have gotten a second fight with a better showing in defeat, but not after that. There's no fucking way they could put him in again after that rape.
>>
>>1736618
Funny cause the Punk was the biggest name on the card by far,and 2nd in the whole UFC after Conoria...
>>
what a pointless endeavor all around
>>
File: GodOhGOD.png (272KB, 406x564px) Image search: [Google]
GodOhGOD.png
272KB, 406x564px
>>1736618
>>
He is going to Bellator and fighting Shamrock
>>
>>1736635
Punk getting punked by both Vince McMahon and Dana White lol
>>
>>1736647
>2nd biggest name in the whole ufc
lol get fucked kiddo
>>
>>1736661
I thought it was hhh. Didn't vince actually like punk?
>>
>>1736618
fucking disgraceful

it's true but neither should his first fucking fight either

absolute carny shit by dana and he's making his company look worse than punk did
>>
what theme song did he end up coming out to?
>>
>>1736676
SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G
>>
>>1736684
Cult of Personality. The crowd popped.
>>
>>1736688
shit meme desu
>>
>>1736670
Vince would have Punk back in a heartbeat, yes.
>>
That only makes Dana look even more stupid for letting him fight in the first place
>>
Was this whole thing a work just to make WWE look uncredible especially with brock testing positive also?
>>
File: cm bung.jpg (73KB, 947x960px) Image search: [Google]
cm bung.jpg
73KB, 947x960px
>>
>>1736692

Punk vs AJ Styles for the World Championship this year's Mania main event. screen cap this.
>>
>>1736692
Not if he's viewed as a joke, Vince would throw him a shit deal and book him like del rio
>>
>>1736618

30TH ENTRANT IN THE RUMBLE CONFIRMED
>>
>>1736661
kek this
>>
>>1736666
Yeah kiddo,I watched the whole main card
The most boring shit ever except the main event where my WHITE guy BTFO the monkey
>>
>>1736618
No fucking shit, if Punk still wants to do mma then he should do it at some regional show.

Memes and bantz aside, that whole thing was a waste of everyone's time.
>>
>>1736694
This is exactly what I was thinking a minute ago, I think mickey was a difficult opponent for him, think about how easy it would've been if they chose a guy like Mike Jackson for punk, but they chose mickey.
>>
>>1736694
>>1736788
Don't worry lads, our boys will bury the punker tomorrow at Backlash
>>
>>1736788
I really don't knowv anything about dana white or his business or anything about mma.

Too be fair it was probably insanely tough picking an opponent for punk. I mean have him win or lose? Obviously he chpse mickey for whatever business reason he did. I think he had to protect the image of the company having him lose because mmas draw is that its a real fight. If cm punk a skinny pro wrestler wins what does that say about ufc to the ufc fanbase?
>>
>>1736694
>>1736788
>>1736830
Dana didn't give a fuck about discrediting WWE. All he cares about is making money. The Gall fight was a win/win for him. If Punk wins, the circus continues for another year and everyone keeps making money. If Punk loses, but looks credible, the same thing happens. If Punk gets utterly BTFO like actually happened, Gall looks strong and can be pushed as a new star and Punk is just cut loose, with Dana able to say that he didn't put him in there against a bum.

Ultimately, he was going to win whatever way it went. Punk beating a hobo wouldn't have made any money, because nobody would have cared.
>>
>>1736886
but did Gall really looked strong? He beat up a man with ZERO mma experience. The only plus factor was that it happened on PPV
>>
>>1736907
Gall looked like a beast. Sure, he was only beating up a cuck, but still one that had been massively hyped. And he utterly destroyed him. He does of course need a serious win to become a real star, but he'll get that chance now off the back of this one. If he succeeds, Dana has a new meal ticket. If not... well, Ronda might not be fat by then.
>>
>>1736886
>>1736907
>>1736930

Lol you mandrama spergs are so cute when you try and rationalize everything based on your soap opera.
>>
@1736957
(You)
>>
>>1736907
he took him down in the first 5 seconds, passed from full guard to half guard to his back while landing heavy shots on his face before choking him out in the next 30 seconds

punk wasn't beat, he was completely slaughtered after training at a real gym for 2 years which counts for something (not much)

but more importantly, people know his name. sage vs. mickey is already in the works and people will buy ppvs for that fight
>>
>>1737015
punk using the cage lol fucking hilarious
>>
>>1737015
not half as much as tonite
>>
>>1736957

>not knowing that the UFC is a business

MMAutist goes full retard
>>
>>1737128

>Mandrama spergs thought their guy stood a chance
>>
>>1737138

But mickie did stand a chance, he won?

tf are u talking about???
>>
>>1736618
Dana is gonna be in for an awakening of conscience when he learned of the surcharge on purchase PPV where he hoped to have the first signed Punk.

Speaking no one about this important way.
>>
>>1737040
Im sure for a second there he thought hes still wrestling in the WWE and was looking to land his leg on the ropes so the ref would break him out.
>>
File: Selection_037.png (63KB, 1394x225px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_037.png
63KB, 1394x225px
>>1737154

Damage control harder spazzes
>>
>>1737015
Sage is going to kill that potato nigger
>>
>>1737170

>/asp/ is one shitposting sperg

i wouldn't be surprised if you screencapped that post after making it desu senpai
>>
>>1736666

he's right. just on a casual eye, punk is a huge deal. Besides McGregor, Rousey and GSP? There's nobody that's half the star. Maybe Jon Jones, and that's a big maybe
>>
>>1736694
Why would it make WWE less credible when everyone knows WWE is pretend
>>
>>1736930
Gall has already called Sage out so we might see what he has soon enough
>>
>>1736655
And still lose xD.
>>
>>1736693
So isn't it better for him to make it a honest mistake instead of just getting into this mud even more? In the end of the day, it looks better this way.
>>
File: ryback-presses-punk.jpg (42KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
ryback-presses-punk.jpg
42KB, 642x361px
>N-NO MR. RYBACK I'M SORRY, I HAVE A WIFE AND HER KIDS TO FEED, NOOOO MR. RYBACK PLEASE DON'T BREAK MY FRAGILE BONES
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.