[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

memes aside, how badly has he fucked up his reputation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 28

File: cmpunk.jpg (806KB, 1728x905px) Image search: [Google]
cmpunk.jpg
806KB, 1728x905px
>>
>>1736094
I don't think THAT badly, because anyone with a lick of sense knew he'd get his fudge packed.
Though, actually seeing it, and to such an embarrassing degree. There was some damage, yeah.
>>
>>1736102
This
>>
Maybe edgy faggots won't chant for him now that he went full JUST
>>
>>1736094
In MMA. Completely
In Wrestling, not even one bit. If anything. The pop he would've gotten in a come back just multiplied by ten after this.
>>
If he fucks up his second fight, he should quit. Brock lost his debut as well
>>
I don't see him fighting in UFC or WWE ever again.

Possibly some outlaws will still take him.
>>
His MMA stock is next to nothing now; the mystique is over, and Punk will never see a PPV match again

If he goes back to Ring of Honor to collect paychecks, things might turn around
>>
JUST.

I SAID....ffff.....FUCKING

J U S T
>>
Really bad, if he can win a fight then that can bring it back, but that's probably not gonna happen cause he's 37 already
>>
>>1736094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCatHr8A1ps
>>
>>1736131
>pop multiplied now that he's exposed as a washed-up loser
>>
He has a chance to redeem himself, but if he loses again he needs to stop
>>
>>1736176
this is cringe

>refuse handshake
>get absolutely BTFO in 10 seconds
>>
>>1736189
No, pop multiplied due to current mainstream relevance.
I doubt marks will care he got his mollywhopped. These aren't kayfabe days.
>>
>>1736191
He's not going to fight again. At least not on any PPV.
>>
File: CsC5BsNWgAAUWb7.jpg (63KB, 634x536px) Image search: [Google]
CsC5BsNWgAAUWb7.jpg
63KB, 634x536px
>>
If he wanted to fuck the wwe he should have gone back to roh
He had the power to give it some high ratings
>>
>>1736198
You're dumb. Anyone can see the webm of him getting his ass beat. There's no way they "just won't care". He could never get over now.
>>
>>1736141
Mickey Gall and Frank Mir are not even in the same league as fighters
>>
>>1736102
None. If anything I respect him more now and would pop even louder if he returned.
>>
>>1736141
>second fight
If Dana ever lets him fight again after that pitiful display then he's a fucking goof.
>>
In MMA, probably a lot, but who cares about a fake sport anyway.

In wrestling, nobody's gonna care within a week.

Doubt he's gonna fight again in MMA, either way.
>>
He got btfo tonight but Punk is still my favorite wrestler of all time and if I ever saw him on the street I'd shake his hand and tell him what an inspiration he's been for me.
>>
>>1736201
It will mean the same on the record. If he can go 2-1 then he will be good, but I don't know.
>>
>>1736213
Why do you respect him for doing nothing?

He literally did what any idiot off the street would do in a fight.
>>
He's finished. Even if WWE took him back he wouldn't draw a dime after getting humiliated like that. He didn't even land a shot.
>>
>>1736211
Punk was never over because people thought he could win a real fight, so what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>1736218
>of all time
>>
>>1736227
It ruins the mystique of any wrestler seeing them get their ass beat.
>>
>>1736226
This

Brock had a good career so it only helped him.

I don't know how it will go for Punk. I'd say win a match and quit. Retire 1-1
>>
>>1736211
I really doubt they would care, though. Do you really think wrestling fans think it's real?
>>
WWE would still take him back.

,,,please come back
>>
>>1736233
We see "any wrestler" get their ass beat constantly on TV, so I'll ask again, WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about.
>>
>>1736207
This honestly. I get that he was tired of wrestling but working a Lesnar schedule in RoH probably would've rekindled his love for the business.
>>
File: DiscoLesnar.gif (687KB, 319x168px) Image search: [Google]
DiscoLesnar.gif
687KB, 319x168px
>>1736211
>You're dumb. Anyone can see the webm of him getting his ass beat. There's no way they "just won't care". He could never get over now.
>>
jzjzjzjz
CM PUNK IN TNA COMING SOON..
BROKEN PUNK.
>>
>>1736241
They don't think it's real, but it's a suspension of disbelief. You see video of him getting whooped in seconds by some manlet and it's impossible to suspend belief when he's fighting anyone in WWE.
>>
HIS DREAMS CRAHED JUST LIKE TWIN TOWERS
>>
>>1736241
How retarded are you, only reason Brock is a believable monster is because of his UFC run and wins. They are in all his video packages. What will they do with punk?

"HE's GOT HEART" *Shows him tapping*
>>
>>1736251
I think Kane and the Undertaker go a little further than a manlet getting beaten down as far as the suspension of belief goes.
>>
>>1736218
18+
>>
>>1736247
The only wrestlers who lose as quickly as punk did are no-name jobbers. So yeah, I'll concede his no-name jobber tier now.
>>
>>1736256
>How retarded are you, only reason Brock is a believable monster is because of his UFC run and wins.

He was a monster before that.
Also, Punk/Brock comparisons are faulty, anyway. Dude's a literal physical anomaly, you can't compare justman to him.
>>
>Huge douchebag in real life.
>Lost all his friends, including his best friend Cabana he known for 20 years.
>About to get the shit sued out of him by Dr. Scott Amann
>Wife will most likely divorce him in the future and take half of his money, since he didn't sign a prenup
>Comic books aren't even drawing a dime
>Can't even fight in UFC because he'd get BTFO each time
>WWE doesn't even want him back

What will he do lads?
>>
>>1736218
He has the balls to do thing that nobody else has the balls to do
>>
>>1736268
I agree but if Brock hadn't been UFC champ and gotten some wins he would've never been booked as the monster he was/is.
>>
>>1736280
AJ's dog is in the enclosed pool area
>>
>>1736280
Woah woah woah. Him and Cabana aren't friends anymore?
>>
>>1736280
#BROKEN CM PUNK
>>
>>1736285
What are you talking about? Millions of people would have the "balls" to take a payday like Punk and get their ass beat.
>>
>>1736280
Amann is going to lose the lawsuit and lose fucking bad, why do you think WWE has been stalling for this long?
>>
>>1736285

He didn't do anything though he got taken down instantly, beaten up and tapped. It was a squash match.
>>
>>1736131
He's not Brock. He doesn't physically scare anyone and he got destroyed.

He literally has about as much credibility as Zack Rider. He'll still have his fans but most people will laugh and mock the fuck outta him now. At least until he does semi-decent in the future fight.
>>
>>1736287
Just because a massive freakish gorilla-man's legitimate background can be played off to paint him as an unstoppable brute doesn't mean a much smaller man's who nobody's going to buy as untouchable anyway will completely undermine him.
Different athletes, didn't looks, different scenarios, different discussions. It's much easier to use this to bolster people, than it is to have it completely subvert them, considering people are willing to put that to one side for people they like.
>>
>>1736293
He got salty when Colt was backstage at a Raw show
>>
>>1736213
he might as well have not trained at all for the performance he put in. how do you honestly respect him more you are lieing to yourself.. he looked like shit, probably the worst performance in the octagons history because its what everyone thought would happen
>>
>>1736293
That's the rumor. Cabana decided to visit his friends backstage at RAW, and Punk saw it as canoodling with the enemy, considering the lawsuit going on.
>>
>>1736141
brock still looked scary as fuck taking on a former champ and was a much bigger draw
>>
>>1736315
>"size doesn't matter"
>telling that to Vince
Kek

>>1736318
lol wow
>>
>>1736094

2bh i was not a phil fan at all toward the end of his wwe run. all of his matches were uninspired and boring and you could tell he had mentally checked out. i was glad to see him go. i do respect him for getting in the octagon though, probably full well knowing he was going to get his ass handed to him. he handled it like a man.
>>
>>1736293
Cabana went to a WWE taping backstage a few weeks ago and Punk dropped him over it.
>>
>>1736256
You heard it here, folks. Only reason Brock was booked strong in his first run and went over Angle and THE FUCKING ROCK is because of his UFC wins.

I'm not even gonna say Brock and Punk's situations are similar 'cause they're not, but try not to be so fucking stupid.
>>
>>1736293
Cabana went backstage to a WWE event and was chilling out with everybody. Phil found out about it and jealous and they both unfollowed each other on twitter.
>>
>>1736141

Brock was beating Mir until he got heel hooked which was just an amateur mistake but importantly he looked like he belonged. Punk looked way out of his depth.
>>
>>1736211
> ass beat

He got subbed. It happens. Lesnar's breakdancing against Velasquez was a lot more embarrassing. Punk looked like a game man who was just outmatched, not a like a big roided pussy.
>>
Was the entrance cool at least? Links?
>>
>>1736315
A Brock Lesnar that failed at UFC (let alone failed hard like punk) then came back to WWE would've never taken Takers Streak
>>
Brock lesnar lost his first fight.
If punk can win his second one then he can redeem his retarded life.
Just got to find a can who is willing to take a bribe to go down.
lel

If he lost a second fight, wrap it up, WHATS CHUCK MAN PHIL DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE!!
>>
>>1736205
savage
>>
>>1736293
It's rumored, Punk implied it wasn't true on his twitter.
>>
>>1736332
I'm talking about his return. if Brock wouldve stayed he wouldve continued to be a monster. But if he left and failed at UFC like a retard then came back it would've killed off his monster spark.
>>
>>1736343

>roided pussy
>he doesn't understand how PEDs work

how do you think punk dropped all that weight? be honest. diuretic, clenbuterol, ephedrine, etc.
>>
>>1736250
Adam Pacitti's already trying to brownnose and get him on WCPW
>>
File: oh-you-WERE-serious.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
oh-you-WERE-serious.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>1736213
>I respect a self-absorbed narcissist for getting his ass kicked
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 199x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 199x179px
>>1736094
Phil can't be seen on the streets or he'll get beaten
>>
File: 1393293780643.jpg (43KB, 481x377px) Image search: [Google]
1393293780643.jpg
43KB, 481x377px
>>1736211
>he thinks wrestling fans think wrestling is real
>he thinks John Cena could legitimately beat Brock Lesnar
>he thinks Paul Levesque could legitimately beat Brock Lesnar
>>
What was he thinking running in going for a strike lol
>>
>>1736355
Lesnar lost against a former champ. He also almost beat Mir in that same fight.

Punk is completely done. He built himself up as a douchebag pipebomb shittalker his whole career and he got humiliated against a nobody who came out to "Mickey, you're so fine".

If Punk wanted to be taken seriously he should have done some amateur fights against people his level like Rogan said. But Punk was just in it for the money, making him look even more like a bitch.

Congrats to Punk for making so much money off his name. He can do whatever he wants but he will never beat a legit fighter and will always look like a weak bitch now.
>>
>>1736094

LOOK AT MY EAR!
WHAT DO YOU SEE?
MY ONLY FIGHT IN UFC
ALL OF MY ANGER
MY BROKEN DREAMS
8 SECONDS AND LOST TO MICKEY
OH IM THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
I'M NO MIKE TYSON
NO ALI
I'M THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY

SHITTY FIGHT
FILLED WITH PRIDE
I REACHED MY PEAK
AT AGE 35
YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW ME
AJ LEFT FOR MICKEY

IGNORED THE THINGS YOU NEED TO BE
TO ACTUALLY FIGHT IN UFC
I SPAMMED THE BOARD
OF /asp/
I TOLD YOU I WOULD WIN YOULL SEE
NO SETH ROLLINS OR DEANITTY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
>>
>>1736374
Fair enough, I'll agree with you there.

Still different from Punk's scenario, he's not the guy to be booked as a monster because he has legit fighting chops, he's always a guy who got over on his promos and in-ring work.

He's actually kind of the total opposite of Brock, when you think about it. If he came back to WWE and got as over as he did in his first run, it'd be an interesting case study to compare his career trajectory and Brock's.
>>
>>1736355
Lesnar lost to Frank Mir. Mir and Gall are on completely different levels and Lesnar actually got his hands on Mir.
>>
>>1736406
Fucking kek
>>
Cuck

CUUUCK
>>
>>1736406

lel
>>
I dont get how Punk is now 170 and a bonafide cruiserweight same weight as Kendrick, seriously how much fat is on the body of muscular wrestlers at like 220? Ziggler for example looks fucking ripped and is billed at 218 the numbers dont make sense
>>
>>1736289
underrated post
>>
>>1736459
Ziggler is clearly bigger than Punk is now.
>>
>>1736211
are you saying Little Jimmy and his family or silly teenager and his 14 years old friends are gonna go look for a UFC fight in order to attend a wrestling show?
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 500x398px
>>1736406
Ligitmely fuckin KEK'ed
>>
>>1736473
He is, but carrying 40 more pounds of fat and water weight? Or has Punk lost muscle mass and fat for this shit
>>
>>1736480
If they brought Punk back as a face:
>Heel mocks him for losing.
>Announcers put him over as going through with it being deserving of respect.

If they brought him back as a heel:
>Punk boasts that he went through with it and nobody else on the roster or anybody in the audience will.
>Face points out that he got his ass kicked, Punk looks angry.

And then it would be barely mentioned after his first feud back. They only give a shit about outside stuff like that when it helps get their wrestlers over.
>>
>>1736382
>he lists a diuretic and ephedrine as a PED
>clen out of nowhere
top kek
>>
>>1736287
LOL no
He became fucking unstoppable after he ended Taker's streak
Remember the match he had with Punk,when he was an actual pro wrestler,not a fucking part-timer spamming a single move...
>>
He's over. He's done. No one expected him to win, but to not even get one strike in. Fucking lol. Joke
>>
LOOK AT MY EAR!
WHAT DO YOU SEE?
MY ONLY FIGHT IN UFC
ALL OF MY ANGER
MY BROKEN DREAMS
8 SECONDS AND LOST TO MICKEY
I'M NO MIKE TYSON
NO ALI
I'M THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY

SHITTY FIGHT
FILLED WITH PRIDE
I REACHED MY PEAK
AT AGE 35
YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW ME
AJ LEFT FOR MICKEY

IGNORED THE THINGS YOU NEED TO BE
TO ACTUALLY FIGHT IN UFC
I SPAMMED THE BOARD
OF /asp/
I TOLD YOU I WOULD WIN YOULL SEE
NO SETH ROLLINS OR DEANITTY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
THE KEK OF PERSONALITY
a
>>
>>1736529
He rushed Mickey like a fucking moron
What an idiot...
>>
>>1736459
Muscles are heavier than fat, dummy.
>>
>>1736520

all of which are banned, enhance performance, and used for cutting. none of which are anabolic steroids.
>>
>>1736524
He was the one to end Taker's streak because he was "the best combat athlete on the planet". His NCAA record, WWE record, UFC record, NJPW record, all of it together is what made him the guy to end the streak.
>>
>>1736251
He's actually 6'2", same height as Punk.
>>
>>1736094
not at all.

if anything, he trained for too long before this fight. everyone knew he was gonna lose, but getting this real fight experience is probably gonna be more productive for him than his last 6 months of training.

and he looked ready to try again
>>
>>1736141
Brock didn't lose his MMA debut. He lost his UFC debut
>>
>>1736280
Sit in his mansion doing crosswords while literal 10/10 girls suck his straight edge cock.
>>
>>1736459
>billed
>>
File: punishedpunk.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
punishedpunk.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
JUST
>>
>>1736220
1-2 or worse is more likely.
>>
File: punk fight.webm (3MB, 569x320px) Image search: [Google]
punk fight.webm
3MB, 569x320px
>>1736280
I mean, he willingly married a girl who he KNEW had taken black dick in the past. After that, you just can't trust any decision the man makes.
>>
>>1736601
The first win was against a tomato can though.
>>
>>1736459
pro wrestling announcers don't have to announce a wrestler's real weight, and often don't.
>>
>"longest reigning wwe champion of the modern era" BTFO and literally crying
fuck this faggot, he erased wwe and wrestling from his memory long ago and roman(or anyone) should have broken that """"""record""""" already
>>
File: happybetty.jpg (15KB, 435x414px) Image search: [Google]
happybetty.jpg
15KB, 435x414px
>>1736625
Keks m8. He'll be back though
>>
Hey Mickey you're so fine
Took Punk down by second nine
Hey Mickey!
Hey Mickey!
>>
>people comparing this to Lesnar's first fight
Kek, Lesnar dominated Mir in that fight. He only lost because he stood up and exposed himself. Remember that Mir had to submit him while he was flat on his back because Brock had put him there.
>>
>>1736094
It was already badly damaged after he burned the bridge with the WWE like he did.
The fact that he trained for two years for that kind of result is not helping,too.
>>
>>1736625
finally the webm, thx. Should make it back to 1.0 speed in the last secs
>>
File: 1448076841159.png (126KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
1448076841159.png
126KB, 400x325px
>>1736625
Fucking destroyed
>>
>>1736213
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>1736247
No you're wrong. In wrestling its always "he can whoop ass IRL but he's just playacting for our mandrama... how considerate!" Viz a viz Brock.

But never "he's a little bitch ass IRL who proved he cant last 10 seconds in a real fight, and hes playacting like he's NOT cuz he thinks im dumb" viz a viz cm just
>>
>>1736406

Kekception
>>
Well, he's not exactly been an intellectual giant with the UFC thing. He's probably/very likely done there. He should never have done it. He might be the Andy Kaufman of our generation.

>>1736131
He's burnt his bridges with WWE, so that leaves the other promotions then.
>>
File: 1473573349953.jpg (56KB, 947x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473573349953.jpg
56KB, 947x960px
DESU this whole situation is fucked. They should've kept Punk from fighting but they didn't cause money talks and that nut sack Dana Brook listens to money.

Money: The root of all evil

Also, these Triple H memes are fucking dank.
>>
>>1736895
He burnt bridges with everyone. He's as clinically narcissistic as it gets.
>>
>>1736094
>Be me, skinnyfat average 4chaner
>My job is acting and often I'm told "no" because they want a ripped guy
>Decide to start training in MMA to get the kind of body I want
>After months I finally get my first fight with a guy with 9 years of experience in MMA
>I somehow go there full of myself and convinced I can win
>Fucker just picks me up and slams me on the ground twice without even a struggle, a couple elbows and I tap like a bitch
>I now realize that CMPunk is even a bigger loser than me because at least I didn't go on and told everyone for 2 years that I could win that fight because I have high hand coordination because I play videogames or some shit.
"You know I've taken punches", well it looks like you never took a punch from a guy that is pretty much trying to murder you bear handed before. No wonder you fucking lost, dumbass.
>>
>>1736094
Irreparable damage. Even if he comes back to wrestling he can never be taken seriously again.
>>
>>1736627
Gall was supposed to be a tomato can. And Punk couldn't even beat that.
>>
>>1736938
I know he was a bit of a problem child in TNA before he went to WWE but I dunno. Think Lucha Underground might want him? Then again, they got a raw deal with Del Rio so maybe they learned their lesson.
>>
>>1736895
>He might be the Andy Kaufman of our generation.
Except serious.
>>
Punk: I was sure he tapped. Wait, that was me nvm
>>
>>1736997
>Gall was supposed to be a tomato can

This was never the case in the mind of anyone who knows anything about him, and certainly not in Dana's. He could have picked far, FAR weaker opponents for Punk who he would have stood much more chance of beating (although frankly I think anyone in the company would have bodied him based on tonight).
>>
>>1737124
The guy Mickey beat would have been a better choice.
>>
>>1736195
>>1736176
The show weigh-in is a work. They shook hands at the legitimate weigh-in
>>
You now remember when people wanted this cuck vs stone cold
>>
>>1737182
still want it tbqh
>>
>>1736625
I can't watch that without hearing the Benny Hill theme.
>>
File: image.gif (10KB, 304x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
10KB, 304x248px
>>1736094
I feel so sorry for AJ. What the hell is she supposed to say now? Can she really lie to his face? How embarrassing.
>>
>>1737199
It would be worse if Phil gave up now. He won't and if AJ really loves him, not his money, she will support him.
>>
>>1736982
You and cm phil are both losers lol
>>
Phil is literally Monica's rich boyfriend from friends who sucked at fighting and tried to be in UFC
>>
>>1737206
have sex
>>
WTF is all these people talking about respect?

He got a undeserved spot in the biggest MMA company and was embarrassing.

Fuck all that follow your dreams shit
>>
>a-at least he t-tried
punkfags on suicide watch
>>
Congrats, Punk.
You just made the rest of pro-wrestlers look like pussies as well just by association.
>>
>>1736839
>he's a little bitch ass IRL who proved he cant last 10 seconds in a real fight

That wasn't a real fight you idiot, that was a sanctioned cage fight against a legitimate professional mixed martial artist. Everybody knew Brock was legit before he started WWF. Just like everybody knew Kurt Angle was legit. Nobody actually thinks that John Cena or any of the current roster could beat Brock in a MMA fight or especially a freestyle wrestling match.

If it were a "real" fight I would take Punk over 99% of the people on the planet.

And by real fight I mean no holds barred street fight. Considering he spent the last 2 years learning from Duke Roufus I don't think I'm out of line in thinking that he would fuck most people up.
>>
>actually expecting a different result

Punk has only trained for the last 2 years while being injuried for about half of it. Has no experience, no previous fights, nothing.

Mickey has trained for more years than Punk, knows more tricks in the book, looks actually stronger and more threatening than this holocaust survivor.

If Pnk actually won it would be a fucking surprise
>>
>>1736176
That's what he gets for being unsportsmanlike
>>
File: 1468815429873.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468815429873.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>1737255
>real street fight
>without weapons

Phil would probably shit himself again if he was attacked on the street.
>>
>>1737269
And you just confirmed yourself for having never been in a real fight in your life.

Real life isn't anime. Fights are almost always settled with hands.
>>
D-Bry could of easily of taken Gail if it was him instead of Punk's bitch ass.
>>
Rogan nailed it desu. Punk is just a washed up celebrity suffering a midlife crisis who needed to prove something to himself. He likely won't be able to step into the UFC's octagon ever again, so he will try it in the outlaws. And when he'll finally win something, he will go to NJPW.
>>
>>1737273
As a paramedic, no they are not.
>>
MEET CM PUNK
UFC SUPERSTAR
>>
>>1736343
Bullsht. Before the breakdance brock and cain were slugging it out

And brock got two takesowns

It was intense

That's not nearly as bad as getting james toney'd. Punk and James are now tied for the worst performance overall in ufc history
>>
>>1737273
okay, retard. you still miss the point that eluded you before that street fights aren't controlled or sanctioned so a lot could happen. 99% of the people on the planet aren't the type to be in a street fight, and that's including Phil. The ones that do are very likely over 200 pounds and emotional enough to put their fist through someone's head.
>>
>>1737282
>As a paramedic

As a paramedic you only get called to the ones that go to extremes.
>>
>>1737287
And at least james can say he was fighting the legendary Randy couture
>>
>>1737288
>99% of the people on the planet aren't the type to be in a street fight, and that's including Phil

You really should get out more. Your view of the world is horribly skewed by your never leaving the house.
>>
>>1736205

someone shop the just hair on that
>>
>>1737297
You should take your own advice and get fucked up worse than Phil did.
>>
>>1736141
Mir and Mickey are in no way comparable. Also, Bork actually did well.
>>
>>1736094
I'm honestly really sad for him desu. He spent so much time on this and he didn't even get off a punch. All I wanted was for him to do literally anything. There's literally not a single redeemable quality in that performance.

Wish we would've at least seen some stand up. I suppose the next step if he ever fights again is to put him in against a kickboxer.
>>
>>1736681
>>1737191
Set play speed to 0.5
>>
File: 1473390603658.gif (2MB, 531x652px) Image search: [Google]
1473390603658.gif
2MB, 531x652px
>>1736094

Punk backs Hillary and now they both have health issues...
>>
>>1737478
Hillary is dying of parkinson's disease.
>>
File: 1455213520097.gif (2MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1455213520097.gif
2MB, 300x226px
>>1736094
He can't go back to wwe now, do you really think Vince gonna let him win vs Cena or Roman or even Slater after he tap out in 1 minute without even striking once.That being said, the things he said after the match, with all the stuff he has done be4 ufc and that cult of personality entrance he's still my favorite GOAT.
>>
>>1736094

All these stupid /asp/ergers comparing Punk to Lesnar.

Lesnar had leagues more experience going into the UFC than Punk did. Punk is nothing more than a little bitch who needs to realise that he isn't as great or as important as he likes to think. Two years of training wasted. I hope in his next fight, he gets his neck broken and killed.
>>
>>1736094
Everyone kind of predicted it, but I think his post fight interviews went so well that it might have saved his bacon.
>>
Pretty badly. I would say he pretty much did the opposite of guys like Lesnar, Shamrock and Severn. He legit looks like a bitch right now and it would ruin the illusion of him being even half the fighter in pro wrestling. I mean, bloody hell, Batista won his only MMA fight and his opponent was experienced albeit pretty old as well.
>>
>>1737674
Thing is, Batista's fight was so bloody awful that no-one really remembers because he did it for a small promotion. Because Punk went to the biggest MMA promotion in the world and had all this hype around him, everything he would have done would have been magnified and ridiculed a lot more that it could have been.
>>
>>1737681
CM Punk fight was worst but Mickey was nice enough to end it quickly.
>>
>>1737278
Bauahahahahahhahahaha tell this toy yourself if that lets your wwe fan ass sleep well.
>>
Not at all. People will make fun of him for it but unless you're a mark you knew this would happen. Shibata despite his shit record is taken seriously.
>>
>>1737273
No they're not.
>>
File: CsDKKcPUMAECY75.jpg (74KB, 1094x882px) Image search: [Google]
CsDKKcPUMAECY75.jpg
74KB, 1094x882px
>>1736280
STANDING
ON THE EDGE
>>
Did Batista not get his ass kicked in MMA? He still managed to come back from that, even if it was not the most successful comeback in wwe.

If Punk really wanted to come back he probably could. He won't though.
>>
>>1738023
no batista won
>>
>>1738023
Batista won against a sub.

A fat, outta shape can of a sub.
>>
>>1736337

hahaha what a fucking baby
>>
>>1738023
Batista won, but the fight was ugly and boring the person he fought against was a slob.

But I think the point is, even if he got his ass handed to him, he was only in a small promotion and not many people would have cared. Punk on the other hand went on "The Grandest Stage of 'Em All"
>>
>>1738023

Batista struggled to a win over a fat guy in a shit tier promotion and then said "he hit like a horse." WWE wrestlers really need to quit confusing what they do with professional fighting, you never had Hulk Hogan thinking he could take out Evander Holyfield
>>
>>1738088
idk about that one

Hogan is pretty delusional in his egomania
>>
>>1738088
Hold on a minute, playa. Hogan thought he could have stopped WW2, so let's not get ahead of ourselves.
>>
>>1736254
Does it hurt inside?
>>
>>1738088
No fighters ever talked shit about Hulk, they were always begging to be seen with him. He was respected and was wiser than the faggots now who feel they need to somehow prove pro wrestlers can hold their own against people who train their entire lives to fight in a cage.
>>
>>1736382
>>1736520
ephedrine is legal in canada my guy

shits dope
>>
>>1736218
Have sex fuckin dork
>>
>>1738554
is it OTC and can i die from taking it
>>
>>1736094
It wouldn't have been THIS damaged had he just said he went to UFC just for trying how does it feels to be in a legit fight. He made it too much of a big deal.
>>
>>1736582
Punk is 6'1", don't believe WWE's overbilled stats.
>>
I was expecting a back and forth, or even a few great strikes from him

He got like one strike in, missed, then frankly out maneuvered. He got fucking squashed
>>
>>1736289
Oh shit XD now I get it. This is savage bro :D. I shouldn't laugh at this but bro...

Also this >>1736465
>>
>>1737741
Sexclueweightsshower
>>
>>1736285
And getting rekted in the process.
>>
>>1738615
But that was basically the whole narrative. A "it's one of the bucket list" thing

Anyway, he should have followed the Batista route
>>
>>1737226
>>1737223
Two of the best posts in this topic, one after another. Couldn't be coincidence. But yeah, stop with this "making my dreams"/"honor"/"I respect him" bullshit. Guy shouldn't get this fight in the first place, he was only brought because of his name. Now his name doesn't mean shit and I hope he is proud of himself. He basically sold his good image for money, now he surely has a lot of cash, but he is a nobody in sports business.
>>
>Pro-wrestling
>Reputation to begin with

Who gives a fuck. Wrestling fans enjoy it and you can't change their minds.

Why do smarks have to defend pro-wrestling when it doesn't need it?
>>
>>1736280
hopefully kill himself before he starts raising a black baby
>>
File: 726.jpg (63KB, 498x336px) Image search: [Google]
726.jpg
63KB, 498x336px
Why the fuck are all of his marks spouting shit like

>B-BUT HE FOLLOWED HIS DREAMS!!! HE HAD THE COURAGE TO PERUSE HIS LIFE GOAL!! Y-YOU LOSERS WOULDN'T DO THAT!!

I didn't know his dream was to get humiliated and turned into a laughing stock on a worldwide scale. No. his dream was to prove people like Vince and Hunter wrong and become a big fish in another field, meaning his dream was to win at MMA, not just participate in it. And he failed in his dream miserably. It was pathetic. Two years of intensive training and the first thing he does is strafe up to Mickey like a complete moron and get taken down with ease.

And no shit most people wouldn't do what Punk just did. Most people don't have the monetary advantage and fame to get offered a UFC contract without ever having earned it beforehand. If he was truly passionate about this so called "dream" of his, that only really became a dream it had big fat 0's attached to it, he would have started out in smaller promotions and worked his way up in baby steps, making mistakes and gaining experience along the way. What he really wanted, was instant gratification for his inflated ego. That's it. Hopefully that ego's been shattered, for his sake more than anyone else.
>>
>>1736302
defamation of character, fucking google it cuckmaster phil
>>
>>1738870
100% bang on

decent people have perspective, know their limits and don't childishly write off reality based criticism as "haters". and this obnoxiously phony back-ended humility is just killing me, it's like people don't even remember that this piece of shit wouldn't even shake Gall's hand, practically the biggest no-no in sports period, much less martial fucking arts

i'm more relieved than anything, that reality still applies in this world and he did not have one positive second in the entire contest
>>
I just dont understand what punk was thinking. When he's inside the cage, his physic looked absolute horrid. Dude doesn't have an athletic bone in his body.
>>
>>1737255
+18 kiddo
>>
>>1737273
+18 kiddo
Get out of your basement sometimes.
>>
File: 1473564346389.jpg (69KB, 730x560px) Image search: [Google]
1473564346389.jpg
69KB, 730x560px
>>1736614
>JUST
>>
File: 1473564346389.jpg (69KB, 730x560px) Image search: [Google]
1473564346389.jpg
69KB, 730x560px
>>1739335
Edit
>>
>>1739335
>Mickey sent us to hell. But we're going even deeper, to take back everything we've lost!
>AJ, I'm already a cuck
>>
File: 1473571133263.jpg (78KB, 721x558px) Image search: [Google]
1473571133263.jpg
78KB, 721x558px
>>
>>1736320

>Worst performance in the octagons history
>>
Other than the UFC-only guys who just want to shittalk wrestling (which I don't understand, UFC and Puroresu have pretty big cross-over), probably not.

This is one fight, he'll lose his reputation if he loses ALL of his fights, though he's an idiot for basically having no real fighting experience.

As far as I'm concerned, he's still a symbol of distaste for how shitty WWE runs its company.
>>
>>1736280
he can do porn. gay porn
>>
>>1736501
the fighter are dehydrated at the weight in. so punk and gall normal weight is 180ish
>>
>>1739443
Except that's just a flash knockout, not a proper indication of anyone's skill because it's a random thing.

Punk just got outskilled
>>
>>1737255
>If it were a "real" fight I would take Punk over 99% of the people on the planet.

thank you for this
>>
File: [thinks about suplexes].png (200KB, 281x305px) Image search: [Google]
[thinks about suplexes].png
200KB, 281x305px
>Punk quits WWE to try UFC
>Brock has a UFC match while still with WWE
>Brock wins his match before Punk even debuts
>Punk gets fed a scrub
>still gets BTFO

Has one man ever been this cuckolded?
>>
File: breast in the world.png (22KB, 589x92px) Image search: [Google]
breast in the world.png
22KB, 589x92px
>>1736094
Hope this offer is still on the table.
>>
>>1739567
13 SECONDS
>>
>>1739751
Would he draw on Brazzers?
>>
>>1739751
Cuck Man's Porn
>>
>>1739567
>out skilled

He rushed him with a jab. No skill
>>
File: puke.png (476KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
puke.png
476KB, 704x396px
>>
>>1736280

>What's El Mariachi Punko doing in the temple Matt, you fucking nerd?
>>
File: 688055-3.jpg (12KB, 189x180px) Image search: [Google]
688055-3.jpg
12KB, 189x180px
>>1736094
Not much, he'll probably get cut from the UFC and quit from MMA. Then go back to being a Pro Wrestler, WWE won't have him back despite what they say but WWE isn't the be all and end all.
The funny thing is MMA is an elitist thing, it's a "legitimate" sporting contest.
I say legitimate in the fact there is no real ranking or logic to who faces the champ. And that isn't even getting into the bullshit that is McGregor being lightweight champ but never having defended it so he can fuck about in another weight class.
Pro Wrestling fans know what they like is fake and don't care, its like being upset that Batman isn't real, its about being entertained.
>>
File: punk.jpg (96KB, 729x279px) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
96KB, 729x279px
rip
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.