[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drank 6,000 cans of Pepsi and never drew a dime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: CMPunkPepsi.jpg (25KB, 300x404px) Image search: [Google]
CMPunkPepsi.jpg
25KB, 300x404px
Drank 6,000 cans of Pepsi and never drew a dime.
>>
>>1732208
Hi Mickey!
>>
File: Hulkamania.jpg (27KB, 635x481px) Image search: [Google]
Hulkamania.jpg
27KB, 635x481px
exposed niggers for being lazy no-goods 6000 times, never drew a time
>>
>>1732208
Thats a big case of pepsi
>>
I don't know man. I'm more hyped about his 3 round fight than I am of the entire Backlash card
>>
>>1732217
for jew
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 420x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 420x235px
>>1732214
How long does a black wonan takes to take out the trash?

9 months
>>
>"I'm straight edge I don't poison my body with drink or drugs"
>drinks litres of a high calorie, sugar filled drink full of acid and other chemicals

The state of Chicago Made Punk
>>
>inb4 punk actually wins and gets a pepsi sponsorship for reelz
>>
>Punk's gonna vomit pepsi all over the ring and start shitting when he gets gutpunched

Gonna be good lads
>>
>>1732208
>drinking Pepsi by choice

What? I thought this piss was what you forced yourself to drink when you go to any fastfood place that isn't McDonalds.

Who the fuck likes pepsi lmao
>>
>>1732657
>coke tastes better than pepsi
>isn't even referring to cherry

That's a funny joke.
>>
>>1732684
straight up whatever meme you wanna throw in your drink it's better in coke.

fuck pepsi
>>
>>1732560
Not to mention caffeine is a drug
>>
>>1732560
>>1732806
all food is a drug by the wide definition

anything with calories is a drug

anything that affects your digestive system, metabolic rate, or heart rate is a drug

getting out of bed in the morning is a drug, because it affects your heartrate and blood pressure
>the same applies to getting on here

>maybe you should learn about the meaning and connotation, instead of literal definitions
>>
File: facepalm.png (9KB, 610x99px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
9KB, 610x99px
>>1732843
>all food is a drug

you literally went for the ONE thing that is objectively not a drug.
>>
>>1732691
>flavors are a meme
>>
>>1732852
yeah but food makes you feel good in that sense it can be a "drug" to be people

to me anything that gets in the way of your day and you have a hard time/ choose no to quit because you enjoy it is a drug l

we all have our drugs

phil has pepsi
and ambien
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.