[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 014_Frank_Mir.0.0.0.jpg (41KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
014_Frank_Mir.0.0.0.jpg
41KB, 920x613px
Morning Report: Frank Mir 'pissed off' that CM Punk is fighting at UFC 203.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/9/12857708/morning-report-frank-mir-pissed-off-that-cm-punk-is-fighting-at-ufc

>"Watching him fight, I felt like I was down at the gym watching just normal guys that have no ambition to be fighters, just taking the class. I've seen some of the women taking the aerobic kickboxing class move better," said Mir.
>>
kek, based punk working the mma nerds
>>
>>1732166
Punk has always been sloppy and not very athletic, in his wrestling days as wel.
>>
cm punk is merely training in the "drunken fist" style of martial arts
>>
>>1732166
Frank Mir is a fucking mark. Who cares about fighting skill. Its all about the money. Dana knows Punk is a draw which is why hes fighting and not some average joe whos been taking MMA classes for 10 years. Simple as that
>>
WORKED
>>
>>1732166
How's he worked you autists? The man is offering is opinion on what he thinks of Punk's combat skills. That's all.
>>
>>1732166
Based Mir working the mandramafags
>>
> I'm gonna be honest, it pisses me off. I don't like it. I'm trying to be impartial and not be a dick but the more we talk about this the more I'm getting angry at the situation because it's bullsh*t. This is not a legitimate fight. This is not a legitimate UFC fight. We have these kind of fights in boxing ... they have those celebrity matchups where it's a name guy that shouldn't be in there getting in there with somebody that has a novelty to it and people might turn it on for the novelty act behind it but you wouldn't have it on the undercard of a Mayweather fight. They wouldn't put those two together and the fact that we are putting that on there doesn't sit well with me.

> "We want to be in New York and we want to be legitimate and we want to be even with boxing and have that kind of credibility, and boxing wouldn't do this. I mean, they do do this but they don't put it on the same card with their championship fights.

> "I hope that CM is just a mastermind at psychological warfare and that he's purposefully putting this kind of footage out there to lull [Gall] down to make it to where [he] gets comfortable, to where [he thinks] maybe CM is not gonna be that good of a fighter. Watching him fight, I felt like I was down at the gym watching just normal guys that have no ambition to be fighters, just taking the class. I've seen some of the women taking the aerobic kickboxing class move better," said Mir.
>>
> "[What I saw was] a very nice, cooperative training partner... The guy was being nice. The cameras were on him and he was being a good partner. I'm only calling what I'm seeing. If that guy really got choked by that, I'd be telling the guy, ‘hey buddy, maybe you're not fit for fighting. You just got choked by a guy that threw no hooks in, 'didn't have it set right, didn't have the proper pressure, had his head in the wrong area, and you were grimacing like you were stuck in a Marcelo Garcia rear-naked choke.'... Demian [Maia]'s not worried anytime soon, let me put it that way. Carlos was wishing that was the choke he had put on him. [Laughs]," said Mir.
>>
>>1732177
Straight-edge fist more like.
>>
Last time this bitch met a pro wrestler he almost got killed...
>>
>>1732166
Phil is going to die
>>
Goddamn MMAnlets are the dumbest marks ever.

It isn't a legitimate sport, it's a carny show just like wrestling.
>>
Didn't he critise Lesnar as well and then he got totally raped by him?
>>
>>1732166
Based Mir btfoing the manlet
>>
>>1732225
As I suspected all along. Punk's crew are just kissing his ass and going soft on him
>>
>>1732436
He almost got raped in the first fight too,the ref saved him
>>
Why are most MMAutists such marks?

UFC is a business. Whoever bought them a ouple months ago wants to make money. Punk is a draw, hence he is on the card? Why don't they understand that?

Frank Mir needs to stfu before we call Brock again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.