[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, these guys are universally loved by wrestling fans right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

So, these guys are universally loved by wrestling fans right?

If you dislike them, why?
>>
File: wutbusters.png (259KB, 634x318px) Image search: [Google]
wutbusters.png
259KB, 634x318px
That's not Smarkbusters.
>>
>>1731923
But Smarkbusters are universally loathed.
>>
>>1731921
they present their shitty opinions as facts, just like all the other fags like whatculture and those kinds
OSWR are sometimes funny at least
>>
>>1731921
They're aight. Pretty funny, but their shows can drag, but that's natural considering they're like hours plus of just cunts talking.
The episodes with not the full crew are shit. And the ones with Maffew the unfunny Cringelord are giga-shit.
>>
>>1731928
>argues they present their shitty opinions as facts
>presents his shitty opinion as fact
>>
Who?
>>
They are awesome when its all three of them, meh when its just the gay one and the fat one and its shit when its the gay one and his boyfriend Maffoo
>>
File: 503eb09c5e73a.png (3MB, 2700x3300px) Image search: [Google]
503eb09c5e73a.png
3MB, 2700x3300px
I always find their reviews pretty entertaining and funny but I guess you could say they're smart-asses in a way. They talk and criticise stuff as if they're ex-wrestlers sometimes. Doesn't ever bother me though.

The real shitty wrestling review/podcast duo are pic related.
>>
>>1731921
I don't know anything about them. I don't follow any of the jack-asses with youtube channels or podcasts.
>>
>>1731921
They're pretty entertaining. They remind me a bit of /asp/ before /wwe/ took over and filled this place with shitposting and shitty memes.

I like the facts or trivia you often find out but sometimes picking all the shitty PPVs backfires a bit.
>>
File: wwf_kingofthering93_yokochamp.jpg (40KB, 610x486px) Image search: [Google]
wwf_kingofthering93_yokochamp.jpg
40KB, 610x486px
If they were originally doing the Hulkamania era...why'd they stop at Wrestlemania 9? I wanted to see King of the Ring 93 from them so fucking badly, when Yoko destroyed Hogan and the camera guy shot fire in his face.
>>
>>1731961
They said they would probably do The New Generation sometime
>>
>>1731942
Those guys are pure wwe marks. Terrible comnentary.
>>
It's just a shame they went down the whole patreon/pay route for what is just talking about a ppv

same as everyone i suppose just money grabbing
>>
>>1732434
Commentary*
>>
>>1731942
>>1732434
They're fun to listen to if you don't take them seriously.
Castle is literally a seething anti-smark.
>>
>>1731921
Nah they're great - and I usually fucking hate Youtube/whatever wrestling reviewers. These dudes are a joy to listen to.
>>
>>1732459
Hi Jay
>>
>>1732443
Heh yeah that makes sense. Not taking them seriously is the way to go.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (84KB, 208x224px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
84KB, 208x224px
>>1731942
>>1732434
>>1732443
The last episode saw Don Tony read a poem he'd written about Brooke Tessmacher having a child in which the punchline was that he called the kid a butterface. Castle didn't laugh at all and said it wasn't funny, just offensive. Don Tony was triggered by this and spent about 5 minutes explaining the joke in detail and saying how he's just a wacky guy that makes jokes that aren't always funny (damage control)

At the end of the show he then trashed the guy who made fun of Owens kid for a solid 10 minutes (throwing in his usual racist remarks along the way) and failed to see the hypocrisy in him doing this even when people in the chat and Castle literally called him out on it.

Kevin Castle is alright, just extremely bitter against the younger generation. He's apparently in the music 'biz' yet has referenced multiple times that he thinks literally no music made today is worth listening to today. Don Tony on the other hand is a complete idiot who I believe might actually have ausism.
>>
Love em. Better than Botchamania.
>>
>>1732461
Sorry I don't have a faggy high pitched voice.
>>
>>1732435
To be fair it does take them a shit lot of time to do episodes. If some marks paying for it allows Jay to edit it all together a bit quicker I'm all for it, though I wouldn't pay for it myself. I mean I like the Stone Cold podcast and wish he wouldn't have to do cringey adverts (guy must be fucking loaded) but I can understand why a smaller podcast or whatever you call it want to get some help putting a show together.
>>
>>1731921
I have never listened to a single second of them
>>
>>1731942
Don spent like 2 minutes talking about Bo's package on a recent episode
>>
>>1732443
>anti-smark
He can't be, he doesn't hate divashit
>>
>>1732435
I can't really blame them since they don't get paid off of youtube because of the WWE
>>
File: gs.jpg (21KB, 423x442px) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
21KB, 423x442px
>GARY SPIVEY? OF THE PSYCHIC COMPANIONS NETWORK?!
>>
File: Shinoa kek.jpg (41KB, 747x455px) Image search: [Google]
Shinoa kek.jpg
41KB, 747x455px
>>1732465
>The last episode saw Don Tony read a poem he'd written about Brooke Tessmacher having a child in which the punchline was that he called the kid a butterface. Castle didn't laugh at all and said it wasn't funny, just offensive. Don Tony was triggered by this and spent about 5 minutes explaining the joke in detail and saying how he's just a wacky guy that makes jokes that aren't always funny
>Catle didn't laugh at all and said it wasn't funny

Fucking based big match Castle
>>
I think they're fun but i hate how much they choke themselves sucking wwe's dick. Last video is a great example.
>>
>>1732541
I never understood, how exactly does stuff like this help Jay edit it quicker?

From my understanding him and V1 are both doctors so its not like they can just not be on call whenever, right?

Don't know doctors scheduled, especially one from Ireland, so i apologize if I'm just an idiot
>>
OOC > V1 > Jay
>>
>>1732927
this
>>
>>1731921
Boring as fuck and not funny.

Lapsed Wrestling Fan is better.
>>
>>1732927
>not OOC > Jay > V1
>>
>>1731926
Based smarkbusters working the smarks.
>>
>>1731921
The episodes with Maffew are pretty good.
> Neville's red arrow named after a fast jet.
> They should've called it British rail and have him spend half an hour doing the move.
>>
>>1731923
literally JD tier
kys
>>
The OSW lads are pretty good, some quality banter to be had on their shows.
>>
>>1732926
Pretty sure Jay does like freelance type work. I'm pretty sure he volunteered at a local radio station or something so I'm guessing it means he doesn't have to do that sort of work to pay bills because the patreon money does that. I think V1 is a nurse or something like that. I'd be surprised if either of them are doctors.
>>
>>1733097
OOC says in one of the episodes, can't remember, they are both doctors

He says something along the lines of "both of yous(sic) are doctors..."; I think it was the one where Michael Cole asks Steve Austin in an interview before his match with HHH if he is "ready to enter hell"

I may be wrong on that episode but I recall Steve saying Jay and V1 are doctors
>>
>>1732465
Castle is an ex roadie and bouncer, he works as head of security/lighting engineer at a large venue somewhere and then claims to be "in the music business" because he sets up amps.
Don Tony owns his own plumbing business, hes an offensive real life Mario Brother, who used to do a little peripheral work with a tiny local east coast promotion, usually as a manager or valet. He is friends with a no-name shnook called The Masked Maniac, who is a goof wrestler .
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.