[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS is what a champion should look like. Not Dean Ambrose.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Batista.jpg (113KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Batista.jpg
113KB, 600x750px
THIS is what a champion should look like. Not Dean Ambrose.
>>
File: roman-reigns.jpg (32KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns.jpg
32KB, 600x409px
Yup
>>
>>1731295
>comparing Reigns to prime Batista

Wew lad
>>
>>1731291
That fucking navel tattoo alone never let me buy Batista as a tough guy.

It makes him look like he should be flashing his tits at frat boys on spring break.
>>
>>1731295
>Samoan bitch tits = shredded to the gills larger than life freak
>>
>>1731303
Don't forget the nosestud and skinnyjeans
>>
>>1731291
He's a big guy
>>
>>1731291
Agreed. You can thank the Wellness policy and Benoit for never having believable champions ever again. Reigns and Strowman are the closest thing to what champions should look like on today's roster. Hell even Kane looks better than most these midget fucks.
>>
>>1731291
Please come back Ryback I miss you
>>
>>1731291

why won't they sign him and push him to the moon bros?
>>
File: tumblr_nq2n96ZTuw1rnu9s0o1_400.gif (2MB, 365x343px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq2n96ZTuw1rnu9s0o1_400.gif
2MB, 365x343px
>>1731788
Because Hunter is a neckbeard cuck
>>
>>1731291
Maybe.

But I think it's worth mentioning that even if Dean tried he could not reach the size of Batista. He's too young. Dave was in his late 30s at the time and had spent years and years building his body and learning the ins and outs of the practice. He was a very mature body builder.

Dean is still several years younger and has no history of it. If he had very strict guidance he could get a lot bigger, yes, but to get to where Dave was requires extreme self-discipline that you don't just grow overnight.

Cena could do it right now tho, if he wanted. Sometimes he's seemed to verge into nearly Big Dave levels of being jacked beyond belief.
>>
>>1731788
Too short
>>
>>1731822
>height
>a factor in WWE in 2016
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>1731295
nope.jpg

plus Stone Cold was never ripped
if looks are the only thing you've going for you, you might as well be top notch, like Batista

Roman? Ahahhahahahahahah
>>
>>1731822
Look at the current roster of people who aren't from AE.

Basically everyone is about the same height. No 7 feet tall freaks besides Brown and Beeg Cass (who are absolutely shit in the ring) and don't even do that good looking power moves.

Cage would destroy them
>>
>>1731303
>>1731313
when you're as alpha as Big Dave you can wear whatever you want
>>
>>1731847
Roman doesn't look as ripped as Batista in this pic.
>>
>>1731788
He pissed hot during development and they fired him.
>>
>>1731847
Who is this fatass?
>>
>>1731788
He straight up admits that he'd never pass a wellness test

I love the guy but I'm always a little scared he'll be dead within the decade. Better one day as a big man than a thousand as a manlet though
>>
File: Wade-Barrett.png (330KB, 490x709px) Image search: [Google]
Wade-Barrett.png
330KB, 490x709px
pic related
>>
>>1731291
BASED BIG DAVE
>>
>>1731788

bg east.
>>
>>1731847
>stone cold was never ripped

He was bigger and more shredded in 1997 than Roman has ever been.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.