[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is useless, and the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: UfF5QGA.jpg (144KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
UfF5QGA.jpg
144KB, 1280x960px
What happened to this board ?
It used to be cool, skateboard, climbing, parkour, mma, bodyweight conditioning, fencing, ancient sports and a lot of cool shit and now...

Now it's the single most dingusting piece of board on 4chan and honestly it should be removed.
Wtf, happened ? It's dumb pro'wrestling trolls, trolling each other ad infinitum, they make the same threads over and over again with the same replies over and over again.
Pro Wrestling belong to /tv/ it's not even a sport, it's soap opera on steroids for children.

Fuck that shit. /asp/ is dead, moderation in non-existant.
[spoiler]DELETE[/spoiler] that board.
It should just [spoiler]FADE AWAY[/spoiler] and be [spoiler]BE CLASSIFIED[/spoiler] as [spoiler]OBSOLETE[/spoiler].
[spoiler]OBSOLETE!!!![/spoiler]
>>
>>1731203
You can't even use [spoiler][/spoiler].
Shit board for fedoras.
>>
>>1731203
wow this is embarassing huh. you gonna delete this thread? back to fucking /b/ and /v/, retard
>>
File: ((You)).gif (4MB, 316x155px) Image search: [Google]
((You)).gif
4MB, 316x155px
>>1731203
>>
Carter trying to jump on the TNA bandwagon
>>
>>1731203
Shower
Weights
Clue
>>
that's true tho'
>>
>SEETHING
>>
very true

*makes 15 more CM Punk threads*
>>
It's primarily one lifeless pathetic faggot who literally does nothing with his days but scum up this board with the same 3 things. Don't respond to any of it or address him directly, and he moves onto another thread. But yeah this is the worst board that I actually visit by far and there's no foreseeable change to it.
>>
One day when I was 7 I was walking home from school, being all aryan and white, when all of a sudden an evil jew jumped out ofthe bushes.

"Torah! Torah!", he shouted in hebrew, all jewish and shit. Then he grabbed me with his evil jew hands and dragged me through thebushes and laid me down onto the grass beneath him.

I struggled with all my aryan might, but his strong, hairy, manly armsheld me firm to the ground

"Today I will have you recieve the old testament.", he told me, unnzipping his jew-pants. I marvelled before his testament. I hadnever seen such a thick and immense testament before.

"Suck it!", he ordered me, forcing it deep into my defenseless aryan throat. "Torah! Torah!" I gasped for air as the hairy man had his way with me, plunging the shaft of his testament even deeper into my innocent throat, and I could do nothing but serve him.

"I see you like the shaft of my testament deep inside of you. Now lets see how you like it up your pinky white bum!"

"Oh, no, mr jew!", I cried out. "Not my tender white aryan bum!"

...But this jew knew no mercy as he turned me around, and soon he plowed into me, filling me up in ways I could never even haveimagined. I completely lost my breath as he pounded my soft like aryan ass with his thick and hard man-shaft. I found myself groaning for every breath as his strokes reached deep inside of me, filling me with a sensation so overwhelming that I could hardly think

"Do you enjoy having your innocent aryan ass being ravaged by my hard jew cock?", my jew smirked evilishly. I could hardly reply,gasping for air with his every thrust.
Then his panting increased too, until he penetrated me like never before, burying his the full length of his hot testament deepinside of me. He gripped me firmly and I could feel the shaft of it pumping still, filling my soft, tight ass with his
jewishness. It was nothing I could do but climax myself, my body responding to his. I wished it would never stop I had finally
found my master moot
>>
puro wresslingué~~
>>
HAVE SEX
LOSE WEIGHT
GAIN HEIGHT
HIT THE GYM
GET A CLUE
>>
I don't see why you're mad. If you guys want to take your board back then make more fucking threads? You guys have an entire board to yourself but bitch when us mandrama fags use it. We don't make your threads 404, the toy gun and play fight kiddies still have a general. So I don't know why you're complaining. Stick to your generals or expand
>>
>>1731273
Hi Carter!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.