[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Changed 6000 gimmicks, Never drew a Dime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Matt_Hardy_wwe_2042442_624_388.jpg (117KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Matt_Hardy_wwe_2042442_624_388.jpg
117KB, 960x540px
>>
>>1728306
Agreed OP. This fag is the single most overrated talent in modern history.

Some dumbass tried to compare Roman to this hack in the other thread and I'm just requote myself from there...

> This thread is fucking joke. Matt Hardy himself isn't over. TNA has 400 tourists in attendance, 50 of them cheer and boo whoever they are told to and rest just sit there in total apathy and disinterest. TNA pays them to attend their shows, clearly the most pathetic wrestling promotion in existence.

> Honestly, this whole broken hardy meme is way played out. Its basically a story of an irrelevant forgotten hack who managed to get a job in a shitty promotion for shitty pay. Now he knows he's outdated and his days are numbered, so he pulls out a retard gimmick out of desperation and caters to the marks of the community, and ofcourse the idiots fall for it. There is nothing great about this shit.

> When it comes to stardom, Reigns is world's above, in another fucking planet compared to Matt. This comparison is actually an insult to Roman.
>>
File: Roman_Reigns.0.jpg (44KB, 823x483px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.0.jpg
44KB, 823x483px
>>1728306
got booked to beat 6000 wrestlers in 3 years, never drew a dime
>>
>>1728317
Roman headlined two of the biggest most profitable wrestlemanias in history you fucking moron.
>>
>>1728314
Matt Hardy got his gardener over in twenty minutes.

How long has WWE been failing to get Reigns over?
>>
>>1728314
>samefagging
DELETE yourself
>>
>>1728326
>getting booked to headline the by far most advertised wrestling show of the year makes you good
kek
nevermind the fact that he got booed out of the arena on both occasions depite being a face
>>
>>1728317
BBDWTS
>>
>>1728330
Matt itself isn't over. Nothing in TNA is over. Get a clue.
>>
>>1728335
> makes you good
Never said it made him good or bad. Can't you read blind faggot? I meant he connects with the casuals and he is popular, unlike retarded irrelevant faggot hardy.
>>
>>1728348
There were DELETE chants on RAW a couple of weeks ago, a show Matt isn't even on.
Reigns has been on the main roster longer than the Broken Matt gimmick has been going and Reigns never got such chants as loud for anything about him. Well, except for "you can't wrestle" chants.
Reigns is a failure, just accept it if you don't want to embarrass yourself even more.
>>
>>1728360
All it means is a bunch of neckbeards saved for an entire year from their shitty salary, and showed up to RAW and decided to be edgy.

If Broken Matt was a such a huge phenomenon where's the business to show for it?
>>
>>1728348
>Gets the wrestling world talking about something original and never before seen
>Ratings jump for FD
>Fans on RAW chanting Delete
>Ratings stay the same despite date change
>Wrestlers in other companies start using Matt's catchphrases on social media
>Taima streams that were once tumbleweeds attract 400 - 700 viewers for Impact
>/asp/ game threads that use to not hit bump limit for 5 Impacts now Autosage before the two hour episode is up.

Gain height, buy clue, ditch fedora, have sex, delete yourself, etc.
>>
File: newdayletion.png (490KB, 1000x544px) Image search: [Google]
newdayletion.png
490KB, 1000x544px
>>1728348
>Matt itself isn't over. Nothing in TNA is over. Get a clue.

If it wasn't over then why did WWE try to pull a pathetic blatant uninspired rip-off of it named The New Dayletion?
>>
>>1728379
> Gets the wrestling world talking about

Don't be stupid. The wrestling world is not talking about Matt. The same useless fucks who watch TNA are the ones talking about this shit. TNA hasn't gained single additional viewer because of Matt. That's a fact.

>>1728410

They didn't cuz they don't care what happens in TNA. Matt ripped off WCW angle anyway.
>>
>>1728415
>They didn't
Didn't do what?

>cuz they don't care what happens in TNA.
Then why did they do a terrible uninspired rip off The Final Deletion a week after TNA did it?

>Matt ripped off WCW angle anyway.
Which angle?
>>
Lose weight Bray.
>>
File: matt_jericho.png (790KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
matt_jericho.png
790KB, 700x465px
>>1728415
>The wrestling world is not talking about Matt.
That's weird because I remember Jericho having him on his podcast in character. I also remember many wrestling new sites that never even discuss TNA heaping praise on the angle.

>TNA hasn't gained single additional viewer because of Matt. That's a fact.
The ratings jump from the FD episode along with the fact that ratings held steady when they changed nights two weeks later (even Meltzer predicted this would kill them) disprove your "fact."
>>
>>1728314
>gets so obliterated he makes a new thread
top kek
>>
>>1728415
>They didn't cuz they don't care what happens in TNA
Then why are former TNA wrestlers the only ones who can keep their former ring names when coming to a WWE brand? They don't let wrestlers from any other company do this.

Could it be that WWE knows that people actually know theses names from TNA?

Also, why is WWE dead set on making NXT into TNA 2013? lel
>>
>>1728306

I'm pretty sure that at least Mattitude was a huge draw
>>
>>1728505
He beat the Undertaker 2-3 times, well one of them was by count out
>>
>>1728314
>>1728342
>>
File: CpOGQq7WcAAiQk0.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CpOGQq7WcAAiQk0.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
DELETE
>>
>>1728314
You're such a huge fag you had to come talk to yourself in a thread about faggot reigns hahahahahahah kill yourself collosal virgin loser
>>
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
>>
>>1728314
>making a new thread because you got btfo
>samefagging said thread because you realized no one but you shares your faggy opinion
Roman ring rat pls go and stay go
>>
>>1729130
Watch out!
He's gonna tell you to have sex, that your seething, and that this site is 18 and older.
>>
Delete this
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 332x396px
>>1728314
>Some dumbass tried to compare Roman to this hack in the other thread and I'm just requote myself from there...
>>
I'LL FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY MYSELF AS OBSOLETE
>>
>>1728306

>WWE shill spills his spergetti twice in one night

Nobody cares about Roman. Vince will find a new big sweaty man to oush eventually and romanetty will be obsolete.

>headlined biggest WM

In your own words, why do I care if some idiots saved up all year to buy tickets in the nose bleed section? PPV buys are what matter and they are nonexistent thanks to $9.99
>>
>>1728376
This reads like a poor imitation of a HHH promo
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.