[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /asp/ tell me how these CZW lunatics actually bear the pain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7olUL900A4

How do they take all that punishment? Are they wrestling on drugs or something? How does this shit work?
>>
>>1728140
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
>>
How much do they get paid for this? $5 and a hotdog?
>>
>>1728206
The hotdogs go to Zandig.
>>
>>1728206
They make 3000 bucks a match.
>>
>>1728240
Source? It looks like a promotion that barely makes a $500 per show
>>
I think they take a lot of painkillers
>>
>>1728140
Ever taken endone before?
I took 4 pills before I played indoor soccer with a torn acl and made it through the match
>>
>>1728140
ITS FAKE!!1!!!11!!
t.UFC fan
>>
>>1728212
they go to Hyde now
>>
>>1728140
>Are they wrestling on drugs or something?

Pretty much this. Also with all the adrenaline at one point they pretty much stop feeling the pain.

Im a huge Deathmatch Wrestling fan but yeah, Deathmatch Wrestlers are a bunch of retards or crazy motherfuckers.

And this video is pretty good too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmP1HGlWSgs
>>
>>1728278
But CZW has a wellness policy that prevents their performers from using drugs or alcohol during a match.
>>
>>1728318
> CZW - Not Always Ultraviolent

I bet pussy Ambrose is part of that video.
>>
>>1728323
Ambrose was ultraviolent too, not as ultraviolent like Zandig or Nick Gage but still.
>>
>>1728329
Actually no Moxley was a weak ass coward who wrestled a relatively safe style compared to other hardcore risk takers. He never put himself through barbed wires, flaming tables, tubelights or cheese graters.
>>
>>1728319

So how come in the OP video there are guys slamming beers during their matches?
>>
>>1728341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49iH2-a523s
>>
CZW is an ode to Jeff Jarrett! Just like Jarrett broke 600 guitars and never drew a dime. CZW broke 10000 tables, 8000 tubelights, 400 wrestler backs, but not a single damn dime was ever draw.
>>
>>1728357
But they don't drink it. Its a weapon.
>>
>>1728359

>That man is WWE Champion

Regardless of what you think of Ambrose, he's certainly came a long way.
>>
>>1728380
I really miss Based Harper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN29eeAeVk
>>
Seriously, I'm all for TLC, but this shit needs to stop.
>>
>>1728140
wow it's like ECW without the good booking, great undercard and good gimmicks
>>
>>1728380
To a certain extent but his matches suck and he's getting worse in the ring.
>>
>>1728140
CZW has an on-site Meth lab at all times, I heard it's high quality meth and it's free to performers.
>>
>>1728389
>this shit tier in-ring storytelling
>>
>>1728206
This might be hard for someone completely devoid of passion and eagerness and creative zeal to understand, but maybe, just maybe, these guys simply like doing this kind of stuff. Maybe it's not about how many people are watching or how much money they're making, maybe it's about self-fulfillment. Anything beyond getting to do the act itself is just a pleasant bonus.
>>
>>1728960
Point is its a bad investment of their time and effort.
>>
>>1729031
To you, sure, but what if they love doing it? Pursuing your passion, whatever it may be, is most certainly not "wasting your time and effort." Unless /asp/ is your life passion, you're wasting your time and effort right now, reading this, as I am, writing it.
>>
File: 2Yuz9o2.jpg (90KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
2Yuz9o2.jpg
90KB, 610x343px
>>1729207
>Its their passion
>who cares if theyre killing themselves for a small audience its their passion
>did I mention its their passion
>live laugh love

Fag
>>
>>1729207
18+ get a clue seek sex
>>
>>1728140
I've heard from people that have been in the CZW locker room that they all smell like bear.
>>
>>1728263
This
>>
best matches to watch? also i seen a thing where the guy hammers non cooked spaghetti into the wrestlers head during a match
>>
what the actual fuck am i watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB292TsqVkk
>>
>>1730977
Jeeeaaazzzzus! Its CZW!
>>
>>1730977
why the fuck would you ever do this? for fucking 50 retarded redneck fans?
>>
>>1731001
Nick mondo gets paid 6000 bucks a match
>>
File: dean jack.jpg (34KB, 600x450px)
dean jack.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
Best wrestlers in the world, lads.
>>
>making a big deal about fake wrestling

>thumbtacks
don't hurt

>those tube things
don't hurt

>barbed wire
maybe hurts a little

You're all being working. WWE might be realer than this trash and if you think the people in this thread don't cut themselves you're retarded.
>>
>>1731037
Upload a vid of you getting hit with lighttubes pls, we could all use the laugh
>>
>>1731037
This exactly.

How are retards so worked, this is unbelievable. This shit just looks like it hurts you retards, it doesn't hurt at all for the performers. Anyone can do it, even a 8 yr old child could do these stunts with fake tacks and fake lighttubes and fake glass made off sugar.
>>
>>1731068
>even a 8
>made off sugar.

retard
>>
Funny thing current CZW is a pretty decent wrestling company.

It's not only ultraviolent/garbage/hardcore anymore.
>>
File: 1471471340800.jpg (196KB, 432x444px)
1471471340800.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
>>1728359
>more people in production than audience
>gotta bleed guys
>>
>>1728140
dawg unless you're watching tournament of death czw is just normal wrestling

even cage of death is literally just one match
>>
>>1730977
>what the actual fuck am i watching
wrestling that's not for women and children
>>
>>1731087
sami callahan vs speedball mike bailey at czw seventeen was literally moty

i am saying that unironically
>>
>>1728140
i'm not a fan of this kind of wrestling but it's way less dangerous and damaging to the body than the flippy spot monkey style and what they do in wwe with dives every match and the heavy travel schedule.
>>
>>1728784
ecw never had shit like fucking lighttubes,glass,syringes,cinderblocks and all that shit
>>
>>1728341
Lol at dean haters blatantly making shit up to satisfy their hate boner
>>
>>1729231
>his passion is actually /asp/
>>
>>1728784
more senselessly violent,not to mention they don't have the dedicated fanbase of ECW
>>
>>1732480
Ecw had new jack.
>>
>>1730977
Watched this, girlfriend sees, direct quote:
'What is this, slapstick drama for men?'
>>
>>1732676
>nigger carrying a plastic garbage can with some wooden shit jumping off railings is the same as rednecks stabbing each other with fucking syringes and throwing each other off buildings
>>
>>1728206
>>1728240
>>1728263
>>1730852
It's ridiculous.

I watched that Tournament of Death documentary, shitty quality by the way, didn't even use a proper mic.

Any of the violent shows cost a few thousand because they have to pay off duty cops for security, a doctor, a nurse, an ambulance, and some other stuff.

Tickets seem to be $20 and there are at least 100 at the small shows and maybe 400-500 at ToD. They also have iPPVs and DVDs.

Though is it better than any other indy promotion? Read that at one time RoH was selling more seats than TNA. I think CZW has a show on TV or was trying to get a contract.
>>
>>1731037
>>1731068
I watched the recent ToD, someone had some type of grinder, forget the name, bashed into his head, like a inch deep.
>>
>>1731093
It's disappointing watching shows with the last match have weapons or no without one.
>>
The fans are funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE5oVoze5G4
>>
>>1731021

Thought that was Larry Sweeney for a sec.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.