[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOMS GONNA FREAK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>>
>>
>>
lol, She was concern when she actually hit her face but then went back to the script trying to play it off. Even her shoes went flying off when Nia push her.
>>
>crazy foxxy is back
>the only hot woman on the roster is on TV again

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
Literally the worst Raw in a long time and this seg fit in perfectly after Foxy's slip up. Nia's non-reaction was gold.
>>
Holy fuck, Nia Jax is FAT
>>
Was it a work or a shoot?
>>
>big bad monster heel walks away from a fight
>>
File: 1407306951927.gif (2MB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
1407306951927.gif
2MB, 193x200px
>>1726642
>>1726643
>>1726647
>>
>>1726649
It actually worked well in making her look more crazy. She played it off so good.
>>
>>1726668
And you gotta think, how much of that is being held back by the outfit?
>>
These fat Samoan bitches gotta go, throw them busted ass hoes in ROH
>>
>>1726879
i take it you've only started watching wrestling in the past decade?

big fat fatties build stars. bodyslamming Rikishi gave some cred. powerbombing Big Daddy V was based. Bodyslamming Yamamoto Yokozuna was the only thing that ever made the Lex Express look good.

From Andre to Abdullah to all the fat farmers of the 60s - big fat guys built the superstars

>even Amazon Chyna helped build up the females of the early 00s
>>
>>1726981
This. Even already with Nia, Asuka kicking her into the dirt is what really cemented the concept of Asuka as unbeatable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.