/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woah, why did Phil stop hitting the weights? Was he natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: CmPunk2.jpg (16KB, 265x400px) Image search: [Google]
CmPunk2.jpg
16KB, 265x400px
Woah, why did Phil stop hitting the weights?

Was he natty?
>>
>>1725594
He didn't have a clue.
>>
>>1725594
He forgot step one. Take a shower then hit the weights.
>>
>>1726151

What happens if you fuck up the order, say you hit the weights, get a clue and take a shower?
>>
>>1726190
Whatever you do, ALWAYS make sure you get a clue last.
>>
>>1726190
You have to take a shower first, then hit the weights second. What you do after that is your choice.
>>
>>1726190
how do you get a clue when you don't even have the common knowledge to hit the showers?
>>
>>1726267
True and/or hit the weights
>>
>>1725594
>Was he natty?

Good question. The straight edge philosophy is not very clear on the use of bodybuilding supplements or PEDs. There is a good argument that such things are not vices, and make a positive contribution to wellness with practically no downsides if managed correctly.

Did Punk utilize any kind of steroids or HGH? Probably not. He's pretty hardcore about this thing, and unless he has a very good reason to put anything "artificial" in his body such as his life being in danger he won't do it. Although at one point he was supposed to have a prescription for Ambien, according to Jeff Hardy.

What you're seeing in that photo is a lot of hours in the gym, very carefully planned dieting, and a generous amount of crisco cooking spray.
>>
Punk said when he signed in OVW that he had to get buff because WWE only liked buff guys. I think he said he was up to around 225 at one point, but carrying extra weight effected the way he wrestled.

I think it was Paul Heyman who told him to stop being a /fit/ freak, and to focus on promos and character.
>>
You have to get a clue 1st, to even know you gotta take a shower and hit the weights
>>
>>1726335
6'1" 225 is not what I'd consider "buff." I'm 6'1" 235 myself and feel pretty small most of the time.
>>
>>1726305
Taking PEDs is not straight edge, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>1726355
Because you're fat
>>
>>1726411
this
>>
>>1726355
He's not 6'1" though, that's what WWE billed him as but in reality he's closer to 5'10" or 5'11".

Like how Cena is BARELY 6', in fact he's probably a little too short to officially be called 6'.
>>
he was in ROH then, when he went to WWE he got a lot lazier.
>>
>>1726404
Depends on what they are. Some have little to no downside. They're not addictive. What is non-edge about them?
>>
>>1725594
>Was he natty?
Yes. This is what people are talking about when they talk about bulking and cutting.
>>
>>1726151
>>>1725594 (OP)
>He forgot step one. Take a shower then hit the weights.

But doesn't that negate the point of step one, wouldn't it be hit the weights take a shower lose weight gain height then have sex? 18+ being a buffer?
>>
>>1726194
This. If you don't get a clue last, then what exactly are you even doing?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.