[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benoit biopic confirmed (???)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

The long rumored Chris Benoit biopic, titled Crossface, may actually be getting some momentum. Director Lexi Alexander (Green Street Hooligans, Marvel’s Punisher: War Zone, Lifted) confirmed on Twitter that she will be directing the project. Vicente Amorim (Dirty Hearts, Good, The Middle of the World) was attached to direct at one point.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/various-news-the-chris-benoit-biopic-gets-a-director-new-rock-qa-video/
>>
Who cares. I'd be happy to never hear or see anything about him ever again. I stopped watching wrestling for the longest time after he did what he did
>>
>>1725336
People exaggerate that shit so bad. So he killed a few people. As a husband they were HIS property anyways so fuck off you emotional normie.
>>
>>1725336
what a pussy lmao
>>
>>1725361
this
Benoit wasn't killing someone's else kid or someone else's wife. He was hurting himself by far the most. I feel sorry for him.
>>
>>1725336
This is such an overly-emotional Redditor cancer reaction. You weren't his friend. You didn't even fucking know the guy. His personal life should have no bearing whatsoever on your enjoyment of his professional life. Grow a fucking spine and stop thinking that being pseudo-sentimental and overreacting to things makes you seem deep and profound. It doesn't. It makes you sound like a faggot.
>>
>>1725336
It's fake you know
>>
>>1725317
I was really hype when I first heard of it, now I couldn't give less of a shit.
>>
This won't happen, there's no audience for it

The average WWE fan either forgot who he is or wants to forget like this guy >>1725336

The hardcore wrestling fan already knows the ins and outs of this story, and will get mad if they leave anything out (which will happen)

The average moviegoer wouldn't care to see it, I highly doubt a big name will attach themselves to this project and the director is pretty unknown

The hardcore moviegoer won't care about it, "Punisher: War Zone" seems to be the directors biggest movie and it flopped both critically and commercially

Not to mention there's not a chance WWE will allow any of their footage or characters to be used, and by proxy any WCW/ECW footage. This won't get off the ground, and if it does it'll be complete shit
>>
>>1725431
>The average moviegoer wouldn't care to see it, I highly doubt a big name will attach themselves to this project and the director is pretty unknown
This isn't a sci fi adventure movie. It won't take long to film and doesn't need many effects, so it doesn't have to be very successful. It's an interesting story and if they do it right it might do well critically and have decent success for a money like that.
>>
>>1725442
>and if they do it right

That's impossible, considering WWE will completely fuck them out of using any resource.
>>
>>1725447
Why do they need WWE material?
>>
>>1725449
Because WWE owns the rights to every place he ever wrestled except New Japan (who would have no reason to get involved) and possibly Stampede? It would just feel cheap watching a movie where they have to cut corners with his story. As long as WWE has their stance on Benoit, a good Benoit documentary/movie will never happen
>>
>Benoit movie

LAWSUITS EVERYWHERE

Benoit's father could easily sue the movie for slander. The facts are well known public and if they even try to make a mockery of his son, he will win.
>>
>>1725361
>White people
>property
Pick one.
>>
>>1725384
Oh fuck off you edgy faggot. Go onto reddit right now and look at what they think of benoit. They fucking LOVE him and ignore the shit he did because it was "WWE's fault! :(" You're so fucking reddit it hurts.
>>
>>1725466
>pretty sure Benoit already did that himself desu
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 625x400px
>>1725361
>So he killed a few people. As a husband they were HIS property anyways so fuck off you emotional normie.
>>
File: 1468438331109.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468438331109.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>1725361
what's it like being a fucking shithead?
>>
>>1726378
>>>/wooo/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.