[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Meltzer awards another 5* match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: buckscole.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
buckscole.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
Dave Meltzer just gave Mt. Rushmore (The Young Bucks and Adam Cole) vs Ricochet, Sydal, and Ospreay from BOLA 2016 5 stars.

>You would expect a lot given who was in this match but it blew away any expectations. It had great spots, super heat, great timing with one exception and the last few minutes were mind blowing. Essentially you have the most physically talented wrestlers in the world on one side working with a team that knows this audience perfectly and all did everything under the sun. The place was chanting five star match when it was over. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a tag team match this good.

Thoughts?

How can WWE compete?
>>
memester indie weaboo shitter le meltz who cares
>>
>caring about outlel """""""""""""""wrestling""""""""""""""""
>>
>>1725090
>outlaw wrestling
>>
I like to imagine Trips in disguise in the audience at BOLA with a smile slowly spreading across his face as he contemplates who he's going to poach next.
>>
>>1725104
i don't think any of them outside Cole and maybe Ricochet would work in WWE tbchwyf
>>
I still want to hear Meltz' opinion on Revival vs Gargano and Ciampa, and Kendrick vs Ibushi.
>>
>>1725108
Then go listen to the radio shows he did after those matches happened.

IIRC he called Revival vs Gargano the best match of the night.
>>
Cody Rhodes had a decent match at BOLA. It was just OK by PWG standards but he did a lot of spots they never let him do in the WWE. Ciampa also wrestled as well which I'm assuming means he didn't get signed after the CWC in spite of having the MOTY with Gargano.
>>
>>1725120
Ciampa is supposed to be signed but he's still allowed to work indie dates that he promised he'd do before signing.

Austin Aries is doing the same thing.
>>
>>1725108
I wouldn't mind Ibushi vs Kendrick if they didn't do the burning hammer for no reason.
There is a reason no one does it, its disrespectful and extremely reckless, two veterans should know better.
>>
Where can I watch it? I can't find it anywhere
>>
Provide a link to watch this shit or fuck off you bumfucks.
>>
>>1725090
>They kicked out six thousand times
>Never drew one dime
>>
>>1725149
>>1725134
DVD hasn't been released yet.
>>
>>1725108
He gave the former a 4.5 and said it was the best match of the night.
>>
>>1725090
>literally have a move called the meltzer driver
>>
>>1725092
>>1725093
>>1725094
>>1725097

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
Wasn't Dave at this show, where one of the Young Cucks wanted him to make a five star motion?
>>
>>1725090
>great timing with one exception
This still got five stars

Old Dave is losing it.
>>
>>1725297
Whew have sex neckbeard
>>
>>1725319
Hello new friend!
>>
>>1725297
>This is 4chan. We have we have REAL intellectual discussion

lmao
>>
>>1725126
>no reason
>Kendrick pulls out the finisher of all finishers out of sheer desperation in the climax of his character arc that he's managed to develop in a fucking flippy shit tournament
>"no reason"
>>
>>1725126
Gb2reddit
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472596090916.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472596090916.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>1725297
Shower.
Height.
Weights.
Clue.
>>
>>1726307
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
>>
>>1725302
Punk vs. Cena had miscues too and it still got 5 stars
>>
>>1725092
>>1725093
>>1725094
>>1725097
>>1725153
>>1725194
>/wwe/ babbies in tears while shitting their diapers
>>
>>1725120
Is Rhodes good in the indies?
>>
>>1725090
>How can WWE compete?

buy them all out and give them LGBTQ gimmicks since they already played the autism gimmicks in the indies
>>
File: BizCliz.jpg (87KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
BizCliz.jpg
87KB, 1310x873px
>>1728004
>give them LGBTQ gimmicks
>>
>>1727157

I can assume that he is.
>>
>>1728013
If Adam Cole was a foot taller he'd unironically be the most tailor-made WWE top guy on the planet.
>>
>>1727157
His match vs. Callihan got the highest rating of any Cody match in 5 years if that helps
>>
>>1728023
>a foot taller

He'd be taller than Big Cass!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.