[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who will EC3 be feuding with after he wins at BFG?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 128938932.jpg (102KB, 608x317px) Image search: [Google]
128938932.jpg
102KB, 608x317px
who will EC3 be feuding with after he wins at BFG?
>>
The fans
>>
>>1724530
moose, bennett, lashley rematch, matt, CAWdy Runnels (LOL).

We might get swerved and Lashley actually retains. But it's not likely because ec3 just signed a new contract with them.

Lashley should retain and then feud with Moose, though.
>>
>>1724530
pls be Galloway
>>
>>1724530
Someone who hasn't signed yet
>>
>>1724530

No lie I feel like I could watch Bennet and Carter feud all day. They just work well off each other. The way he and Maria have come out of nowhere to weasel thier way to the top has been compelling to watch and I almost thought he was going to perform highway robbery last week. Would have been less predictable than "you fucked me so imma fuck you" ending of the match.

And it would have made for good story with EC3 now needing a reason to beat Bennet once more.
>>
File: 1427415141684.png (637KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
1427415141684.png
637KB, 693x693px
>>1725044
>enjoying Mike Bennett
>>
>>1725055

I do. I like watching him to see the next asshole thing he's gonna pull next. I'm paying more attention to his character, and that doesn't have to correlate to his wrestling ability, but rather how he manages to pull the win in the ring as well as take shortcuts backstage.

He's a compelling character to me. It makes it more satisfying when he gets his ass kicked. Both him and Maria getting the gold at the same time would have been bullshit, but I would have loved watching someone finally knocking them off the pedstal.

Maria has been needing her ass whooped yesterday.
>>
>>1724530
lmao what in the fuck is going on in TNA?
>>
File: edb.jpg (111KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
edb.jpg
111KB, 1152x864px
>>1724530
Rofl! Its all pop and impact behind them because this shit got no sponsers or ads.

TNA - pathetic as ever!
>>
>>1725061
He's okay. I'm not big on him. Maria is the star player of that duo. Her program with Allie reached gold status last week.
>>
>>1725086
Dude wouldn't have a career if it weren't for his wife
>>
who will who be feuding with after he wins the what????
>>
>>1725074
Oh but for sure. Really powerful shit. The reactions that were for Allie when she won and even them begging her not to lie down and take it was pretty good and has me wanting to tune in for the fallout and how everyone reacts. The crowds here are different from wwe and lucha underground I have found

>>1725091

I'm the guy he replied to. What was Maria into before all this if you can elaborate? This is my first time being exposed to them as of this year.
>>
>>1725116
He was in Ring If Honor before coming to TNA and nobody really gave a shit about him until he started dating her and she became his manager.
>>
>>1725142
*Of Honor
>>
>>1725142

Interesting.

I guess tits does make everything better.
>>
>>1725142
And they only liked her because she wore the smallest shorts she could find same reason why new Japan let him do a tour as long as Maria was there
>>
>>1725142

Btw don't you mean the honorable rings?
>>
>>1725163

Lmao sounds like an ntr doujin story waiting to happen. I been on 4chan too long.

"Yes, Miss Bennet. I want to talk about how we can make your husband's promotion better in private. Come with me into my office."

Anyway does she not wrestle at all? Wondering how likely it is that we'll finally get to see Kim set fire to that pert ass. Allie nor Sienna make for good catharsis whatsoever.
>>
I'm hyped as fuck for DELETE or DECAY
>>
>>1725210
She does. She was supposed wrestle Gail Kim in June, but she broke her hand. I think they're supposed to wrestle at
****SPOILER******
Bound For Glory
>>
>>1725335

Oh yeah I saw that but I thought that was Kayfabe. Huh.
>>
>>1725335

I was just wondering since I was expecting her to have Allie's style, just less innocent and more wig snatcher.
>>
Derrick Bateman
>>
I still think I prefer the original TNA World, but the current belt has definitely grown on me.

Does TNA have the best belt designs on TV?
>>
>>1724530
Maria and Mike Bennett.
>>
>>1724530
Alberto Del Rio
>>
>>1725368
Ring Of Honor's belts are pretty good.
>>
>/asp/ has more civil TNA discussions than WWE
Pretty funny considering your hatred of "outlaw wrestling"
>>
>>1725386

Oh I am happy to be here. It feels great to get actual answers and responses other than advice to get a clue or gain height or seek vaginas.
>>
>>1725386
Stamford Wives are miserable and want everyone else to feel the same as them.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.