[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's gonna win? I want Gran Metalik to win personally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 9

So who's gonna win?
I want Gran Metalik to win personally
>>
>>1723888
Anyone but Zaqueer Memebre Jr.
>>
>>1723888
>spic flippy shit
>flip acting like he's black
>anglo """"male""""
>weebshit

No fucking thanks
>>
>>1723888
TJ Perkins because I feel like that would trigger the most people. Not a big fan of any of these guys except ZSJ and that's because I haven't watched any of his episodes so don't have an opinion on him.
>>
>>1723888
Would love to see The Big Dawg or Braun Strowman squash each and every one of these in under a minute.
>>
>>1723900
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.

The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
>>
File: trenchcoat.png (284KB, 495x337px) Image search: [Google]
trenchcoat.png
284KB, 495x337px
>>1723910
>*slow claps*

>*steps out of the shadows*

>Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

>But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.

>The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
>>
>>1723908
>at least 3 of these guys have more upperbody strength than Reigns
>>
>>1723951
lol. Good one.
>>
>>1723955
It's funny because it's true.
>>
File: BasedReigns.jpg (28KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
BasedReigns.jpg
28KB, 600x338px
>>1723961
>>
File: ZSJ.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ZSJ.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
>>1723961
>>1723982
VS.

>Reigns struggled to lift a sandbagging 240lb Rollins one time.
>Cleary he's not as strong as cruiserweights
>>
>>1723982
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdqGgU8gb6g
>>
>>1723983
>Rollins
>240lbs
>sandbagging

The state of Romannetty apologists
>>
>>1723951
>>1723991
https://youtu.be/nttU-nz360o?t=1m5s

>Reigns comfortably carrying and doing a Samoan Drop on a 400lbs man
>Cruiserweights have more upper body strength

The state of the Anti-Roman Brigade.
>>
>>1724007
>Samoan Drop
>feat of strength

What a mark.
>>
>>1724014
This board has gotten to the state where I don't know if you're baiting or genuinely dumb as fuck.
>>
>>1724025
>Reigns carrying somebody after they've climbed up on the top rope for him
>in the way that emergency workers use 'cause it's the easiest

How very impressive.
>>
Here we are! The best cruiserweights in the world from such great rich wrestling nations as the United Kingdom, Japan, Mexico and Philip-

>AMERICA BTFO
>>
>>1723904
Then you've missed two great matches and finishes.
>>
>>1724044
TJP is a US citizen
>>
>>1724044
>my country has the best flippy manlets
>this is something worth bragging about for yuropoors
>>
>>1724053
>Mexico & Japan are in Europe

And they say the U.S. public education system is poor...
>>
>>1724053
>ZSJ
>flippy
>>
>>1724051
But doesnt represent the US?
Huh....
>>
>>1724059
He explained it during one of his introductory segments
>>
>>1724055
Tapped, fucking hell.
>>
>>1724055
>impying that's what I said

>le america skool meme
>>
>>1723888
The skeleton or meme gook
>>
>>1724070
>3/4 countries mentioned are non-European
>LOL YUROPOORS

Sit down white trash.
>>
Why was ZSJ allowed to get this far? Jesus Christ, wrestling has really dropped this far.
>>
>>1724101
If you didn't expect him to get this far that says more about you than anything.
>>
>>1724113
That I had some faith that a skeleton with literally zero muscle mass whose idea of wrestling is bending people's fingers backwards would rightfully get tossed out early? Fuck me.
>>
>>1724115
>expecting that ZSJ would lose to Dux or Gulak or Dar

Yup, still more about you than anything.
>>
Probably metalik. the last thing I want to see is those pinoys flooding Twitter or anywhere again, even more when TJP is clearly one of them
>>
>>1724049
>Then you've missed two great matches and finishes.
Dang. I hope I can live with myself.
>>
File: smugpuke.jpg (34KB, 604x440px) Image search: [Google]
smugpuke.jpg
34KB, 604x440px
>he watches Stamford Wives X Division Tournament
>>
tjp will put on his suicide costume and win

suicide power level higher than demon kangs
>>
TJP is objectively the best choice out of those 4. He's also the most WWE-ready and WWE-friendly one.
>>
>>1723888
Gran or Perk if Ibushi/ZSJ don't sign (likely).

As an aside, given TJ is a Filipino, kinda wonder what Bayley and Sasha ever saw in their Filipino SOs.
>>
Pinoy boy will lose to gran metallick.
Gran metallick will lose to ZSJ.
Finals will be ZSJ vs the jap
>>
>>1723951

>no one on the entire planet has had less sex than you
>>
>>1724360
This is probably true since Haitch is a weeb and booked this thing to make the kids fom Japan strong. If Ibushi wins and signs in it will just be bait to get Kenny Omega.
>>
They really should have had the Kendrick Ibushi match as the finals. Ibushi is clearly going to win it now, but that match and the crazy shit like kicking out of a Burning Hammer would have meant way more as the finale, especially with the buildup of two more matches of based Kendrick and people thinking he might really win it.
>>
Metalik has a cool mask and a brutal finisher. So him.

Kota would be my next pick.

Really can't stomach a guy with a physique like ZSJ winning.

And the other guy... zzzzz
>>
>>1724392
Nah, Kenny is smart enough to stay in NJPW where he's actually something there
>First Gaijin to win the big tournament
>Is main eventing WK11
If he went to WWE
>Fed to Strowman, Kane, Miz, Ziggler, even Bray Wyatt of all people
>>
>>1724458

Just like AJ right?
>>
>>1724463
More like Gallows and Anderson.
Plus let's be honest though AJ still had to go through some shit too
>Lukewarm feud with Jericho that ended with Jericho going over at AJ's First WM
>Fed to Roman Reigns two times in a row
>Meandered around until Cena came back
It's only thanks to the fact AJ has enough talent even Tunnel Vision Vince sees he's good enough for a major belt.
Of course he could just lose to Dean because Vince hates us
>>
>>1724007
ahahahahaah nice bait
>>
>>1724487
>>1724458
Omega has said he has no problem with the idea of going to WWE, but he's certainly not going there soon, because he's not going until he's done all he feels he wants to accomplish in New Japan.
>>
>>1724487
Vince has been pandering to you smark cucks for years now despite the fact that doing so is tanking ratings. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>no more Kendrick

What's the point in watching these bland, uncharismatic vanilla midgets? To see them flip around the ring and "MUH WORKRATE"?
>>
>>1724668
They took away a sleazy whitebread version of MiSu and that's really what put sand in your vagina?
>>
>>1724668
there's actually not been many flips in this tournament at all

Only a few of them were really high flyer type wrestlers
>>
>>1724531
Terrible creative has been tanking the ratings. It literally doesn't matter who the champion is or who's pushed when you have shit like The Old Day and Sasha Banks talking about feminism and how Stephanie McMahon is a golden goddess for 30 fucking minutes.
>>
>>1724691
But that's just incorrect.
>>
>>1724704
Not really, no.
Unless you define
>he can do a moonsault or a splash from the turnbuckle
as flippyshit.
>>
>>1724708
>he can do a moonsault
That's literally a flip you fucking autist.
>>
>>1724715
>he doesn't know the smark definition of "flippyshit"
Well gee anon ya coulda just said so
>>
>>1723888
Anyone but that hungry skeleton
what's his diet, dust and toenails?
>>
>>1723888
Finals should have been Kendrick vs Alexander
>>
>>1724332
You didn't miss anything. ZSJ is a poor man's gentlemen jack. His matches were boring as fuck.
>>
>>1724691
TJP is literally a Flip
>>
>>1724487
AJ said he and the other two wanted to go back to America to be with their families in case of emergencies. They were close to signing with TNA until Haitch called AJ.
>>
Britcuck here, if Gentleman Jack was in ZSJ's spot I'd be rooting for him. But he is not.

Go Gran Metalik!
>>
I'd be interested in seeing Metalik vs Ibushi, and either one could win from there.
>>
>>1725230
> !
You dont belong here
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 615x300px)
image.jpg
80KB, 615x300px
>>1723888
>>
Why is Jagi allowed to wrestle when he's a serial killer?
>>
>>1723888
I would like Gran Metalik to win, but he is mexican and WWE stopped caring about the mexican market a few years ago, so I guess is gonna be TJP.
>>
>>1725266
the man from impact the video game??
>>
>>1724044
You do know the outcomes are fixed right.
>>
>>1725293
That's why wwe is dumb they are going to be the majority of America in a few years
>>
>>1723888
The one who signed with WWE.
>>
File: 1471438934366.png (1MB, 1068x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1471438934366.png
1MB, 1068x1150px
>want Ibushi to win
>realize dude is either too stubborn or smart to sign with WWE
>won't win or will win and walk away

Ibushi is not getting any younger and he can't pull a Kenny Omega by increasing his star power. Dude is at the highest he ever will be in Japan, just sign with WWE already.
>>
>>1723888

I would love Ibushi to win but i think he said he doesn't want to wrestle only in WWE. Imagine the epic Wrestlemania that we'd see against Nakamura or AJ

Gran Metalik is actually Mascara Dorada from CMLL and is only competing in the CWC and is going back once he loses. plus WWE and it's talent don't know what do to with luchadores. maybe we'll see him in a few years.

ZSJ is gonna win. WWE are a bunch of cucks and want the UK to notice them. Raw is already a hell hole so why the fuck not.
>>
>>1726521
Metalik and Perkins did
>>
This is how I thought it would end up.

>One Japan guy
>One Lucha guy
>One technical British guy
>One American (TJ was born in LA) guy

They had to have one of everything.
>>
It's going to be Ibushi surely?
>>
>>1726547
>theyve already confirmed that hes signed gran metalik
>>
>>1727002

welp guess i was wrong. He's gonna win it then but they're still gonna sign ZSJ because they're cucks.
>>
>>1726992
>WWE books Ibushi to win CWC as a reward if he signs
>WWE books Ibushi to win CWC to persuade him to sign if he doesn't

All signs point to yes.
>>
>>1723888
75 replies for 4 vanilla shitters jumping like faggots in a circus.
the state of wrestling fans
>>
>>1727036
Pity >>(You) for being this laughably wrong

>TJP
>Ibushi
>vanilla

>ZSJ
>jumping
>>
>>1723888
Anyone but Metalik.

TJP would probably be the best, he could be the major star of the new division, or any of ZSJ or Ibushi if they were signed, which they are not.

So TJP.
>>
>>1727056
>not loving based Gran Metalik
>>
>>1723888
1. Kota Ibushi
2. Gran Metalik
3. Zack Sabre Jr.
4. TJ Perkins

I don't know why, but Suicide/Manik isn't doing it for me.
>>
>>1727056
Metalik is a way better option than Auschwitz Sabre Jr.

Ideally Ibushi should win it, though they should have had a finals of him and Kendrick instead of having that match so early.
>>
>>1725534
Yes
>>
>>1727130
>Kendrick making it to the finals

I will never understand why people wanted this
>>
>>1727314
He's white and American.
>>
>>1727648
I always just assumed it was nostalgia.

Which is ironic given these are near-certainly people who did not give a fuck about him during his original run.
>>
>>1727314
He was the only dude actually building a fucking story that made any of it feel like it mattered, and he was the best worker in the tournament in terms of the finer details that result in both of them looking good and the match itself properly building.
>>
>>1726899
Probably Perkins then, purely cause he beat Gargano
>>
ON

MY

SVELTE

SHOULDERS
>>
>>1728203

The tactics were beautiful. It helped that DBry was such a shameless mark for his "boy". I heard the tears when Brian lost.

I do hope he manages to find success elsewhere though if he is not signed to wwe after all this.
>>
>>1728203
I thought the match between Gargano and Chiampa had a good story, was kinda sad neither got to go further
>>
>>1728203
>who is Johnny Gargano
>who is Tomassa Ciampa
>>
>>1727130
>>1727069
He's just another generic lucha, or that is what he'd be in WWE, completely directionless and then abandoned fast. ZSJ adds something unique at least, also gets the anti-smarks here SEETHING, which is always fun to watch.
>>
File: 1472515571286.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1472515571286.gif
2MB, 360x202px
This man won.
>>
>>1729068
ZSJ's hate is not from antismarks only. I'm sure half of wooo hates him since zsj's pretty much dominating the outlaws
>>
>>1723888
Metalik or Perkins desu.
>>
>>1729068
What is unique about ZSJ? Besides being small enough to be part of the women's division? He's fucking BORING
>>
>>1730302
He's not doing flippy shits
>>
>>1730335
Yep, and he's shit at not being flippy
>le bendy finger man
Cool
>>
>>1730335
He's doing ground flippy shits.
>>
>>1730346
>WORKING THOSE FINGERS MAMMA MIA
>In all my years of wrestling there is no better technical finger bender than Zack Sabre Jr
>>
>>1730346
>>1730361
If the only thing that you remember him bending fingers, then the problem is you. Sabre/Dar got more storytelling and psychology compared to ibushi/Cedric moves spamming+kickout
>>
>>1728203
And the conclusion of that story is not "Kendrick going to the finals and winning"
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.