[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were YOU over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 4756023-9778730913-29726.jpg (67KB, 425x404px) Image search: [Google]
4756023-9778730913-29726.jpg
67KB, 425x404px
Were YOU over?
>>
>Anonnetty
Never drew a dime
>>
>>1723557
I was over with your mum.
>>
t. colombia

yes
>>
I am over. Overweight lmao xD
>>
>>1723557
in school i was hella over with all the dudes but never got over with females, was a minor draw at parties as well
>>
>>1724473
columbia was never over
>>
>>1723557
I'm over at my workplace, since I do monthly BBQ parties at my mansion
>>
No, girls won't touch me
>>
Why do I find this thread so goddamn funny?
Also I was buried from the start.
>>
>>1723557
Yes, and still get the most heat on this board.
>>
not a dime
>>
>>1723557
> tfw was always the hardest cunt in my town and a popular as fuck living local legend that always sold the best drugs around but /wwe/ would never believe me
Im over as fuck brah, have been since 14 and i have lived. Its hard getting old and having to stay in with the senpai all the time

>>1726884
> el beaner has literally zero life outside of this board
Kekekek
>>
>>1726895
Shut up b4 i get the janny to btfo of u again you van evading insolent nerd
>>
File: cj_EFmy6.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cj_EFmy6.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
@1726897
Go to sleep you sad and lonely little man
> mfw on my way to work to make more money in one day than el cucter sees in a month
> mfw il be finished by 1
LOL
>>
@1726914
Quiet down ya europoor nerd. I get paid to train at the performance center while ya probably make minimum wage flipping burgers lil guy.
>>
you guys should sort this all out in our skype group
>>
VVhat is " ower " meaning novv?

VVhere I am is compliment say someone is " ower " eweryone else because he can stand on top body pile ... and become Raja of the Hill ...

I don't participate this game . I alvays tell the village leader "sir understand this too gay GLT actiwity jumping on man bodies like American soccer " but it happen vithout me ... so I don't knovv if I vould be ower or not.
>>
@1726923
*he types through clenched fists and bloodshot eyes, tears streaming down a rotund face that hasnt seen sunlight in a fortnight
>>
>>1726928
Deancuc isnt allowed in the skype group

Newfag wewtists arent invited
>>
@1726940
Y are ya telling me ya life story lil guy
>>
File: 1469496782437.jpg (22KB, 614x487px) Image search: [Google]
1469496782437.jpg
22KB, 614x487px
>little brother is in State University Federation
>about to fail college twice to spite GM parents
>was supposed to go over at Classroom of the Champions but jobbed to English (LMAO)
>could very well be future endeavored from the house in two weeks
>>
>>1723557
I attract heat with most but im over with some circles
>>
@1726944
> y-ya l-lifestory ;_;

> mfw the only thing worse than deancuc's gutter tier life is his shitty bants
Kekekkekekekekekkekekek

>>1726950
The only thing deancuc attracts is flies and his body type is described as 'some circles'
>>
>>1723568
It was over too soon
>>
I drew with the stoners, on account of my weed dealing gimmick.
>>
In high school? Yeah I played basketball

In college? Yeah, I was the guy who could get anyone anything (weed, lean, kegs of beer, a car)

Now? Yep, girls like me till they realize I'm a douche, guys think I'm a chill bro and I'm not over 22 yet. Life could be worse
>>
I was pretty over in our small town promotion that we ran every summer but that's because I was the spot monkey
>>
i can't even get over with the smarks
>>
>>1726895

>living local legend in essex

That's like crossing the line first in the special olympics
>>
>>1723557
No, I have the most boring gimmick ever
>>
>>1723557
"Over" doesn't matter as much as being a draw. Daniel Bryan was over but never a draw so he's shit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.