[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT Discussion: All these Virgin fans at Full Sail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>Shane Thorne and Nick Miller defeated Team CWC (Ariya Daivari and Anthony Nese)

Good match. wrong team won. I thought the whole point of bringing the Cruiserweight Division back is to make them look like stars so why are they losing to nothing nobody losers like these two vanilla twinks. Thorne and Miller are 2016's version of Marty Jannetty & Leif Cassidy; The New Rockers.

>Ember Moon defeated Leah Vaughan. She is the current PWA Women’s Elite Champion, XBW Bombshells Champion, and the alleged Queen of the Ring...her Wikipedia picture also makes her look like a gross meth addict.

>Austin Aries defeated Andrade "Cien" Almas via Submission

I dunno why this match didn't just close the show because this felt like the last match of the taping. Why are all these Morbidly Obese Virgin Faggots shittalking Austin? Almas is a fucking failure and he should be jobbing in every match that he's in.

>Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Steve Cutler

Who fucking booked this shit last? I don't fucking care if Nakamura is the World Champion if Nakamura is going last you fucking give him a real opponent not these shitty jobbers that have been in Developmental for years now and haven't improved at fucking all. Fuck NXT and its shitty trainers.
>>
>Asuka's match moved to next week
Fuck you gaytch
>>
>>1723098

That match has been delayed twice

Hell the Ember Moon/Asuka match never made TV
>>
any clues in regards to takeover toronto card yet?

I think I've secured some sweet seats
>>
>>1723106
Can u finna take me. I'll suck ya dick
>>
>>1723106

>he hasn't got a clue

1st showers

2nd Weights
>>
>>1723106
Joe vs Nakamura is a certainty
Asuka vs some jobber like Liv Morgan or maybe Nikki Storm
>>
>>1723088
>Almas is a fucking failure
Literally all they have to do is give him a new entrance and change his ring gear.

Dude is a great wrestler but they keep pushing him as this salsa dancing homoerotic latin beefcake male stripper that comes out to Enrique Iglesias and tips his fedora. Seriously what the fuck were they thinking with this gimmick.
>>
>>1723106

My guess?

Bobby Roode vs Hideo Itami

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Samoa Joe Round II

The Revival vs TM-61 vs The Author's of Pain vs Gargano/Ciampa

Aries facing who knows. Balor should wrestle ONO at some of these fucking Takeovers to draw in buys but he's injured so...Zayn? Neville?
>>
>>1723121
Why wouldn't Aries face the guy that attacked him in Brooklyn?
>>
>>1723115

>Joe still not on the main roster

Hunter is putting up a fight keeping Joe off Raw.

>His uh...JAW IS INJURED! Yeah that's it probably won't be on Raw for a couple more months yep sure does look like a Hideo level injury

>>1723120

Vince Patterson and or Bricoe we're clearly masturbating when thinking of this gimmick

>Delicious Light Brown Skinned Twink.
>>
>>1723128

Because after giving it a lot of thought NXT's midcard and main event scene is fucking bone dry

Everyone still trying to find their footing is now on the main roster struggling to get over with these crowds

I dunno why /wooo/ is so asspained over the idea of sending main roster guys over to Full Sail to draw in buys not like Neville and Zayn and doing anything productive right now.
>>
>>1723138
Because the talent would get pissed, they're on the main roster now and would see this as punishment
>>
>>1723148

Tell them to fucking get over it or go back to the Bingo promotions. You're replaceable and NXT is shitty
>>
>>1723138
Yeah NXT is in a sorry state right now. I pretty much only watch if Joe or Asuka are on. They have some serious rebuilding to do
>>
>>1723138
You could have Tye-Roode or Tye-Aries I guess

Toronto an hour from his hometown he'd be super over

Gotta get Jose in there too
>>
>marky. calling anybody a virgin
>>
>>1723161
>>1723162

They only have to be there to wrestle a couple matches on those Takeover cards when they're not busy wrestling on PPV's

Again there is a lot of stars on Raw and Smackdown doing jack shit right now you'd think they'd be grateful to have Big money matches.
>>
>>1723174

I haven't had sex since the 4th of July

I lasted 2 days.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.