[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As seen on Tuesday’s episode of SmackDown Live, The American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1409426328397.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1409426328397.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>As seen on Tuesday’s episode of SmackDown Live, The American Alpha were involved in an injury angle where Chad Gable was beaten up by The Usos to the point where he “suffered” an injury. Daniel Bryan would announce on Talking Smack that American Alpha would be removed from the finals in the tag team tournament at Backlash and The Usos would face the Hype Bros at the event. The winner of that bout would then move on to face Heath Slater and Rhino in the finals.

>It’s being speculated that this angle was done so that The Usos could leave Backlash as the new WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions. The idea is to have a top heel tag team (Usos) being chased by a top babyface tag team (American Alpha or Slater & Rhino) coming out of Backlash.

Fucking REEEEE. The Uso's ruin everything.
>>
>>1722345
>implying based Heath Bar and Spider-Man's Rhyno aren't winning anyways
>>
>usos saving the dogshit smackdown tag division and breaking the worlds greenest tag team who gets 0 pops' legs

Apologize
>>
Heath Slater is the only tag-team that matters in WWE.
>>
>>1722345
Usos are great. They were stale as faces, but as heels? I'm down with either them OR the 2 Man Gore Band being champs.
>>
>>1722406

I agree.

There's nothing wrong with the Usos, they're just boring. Atleast this is something different. But Slater's one of the best things currently going in WWE so I want him to win.
>>
>>1722345
niggers ruin everything.
beta whites enable them
>>
I mean

>actually a legit heel team winning the titles
>just to build up big heat so that the babyfaces (AA/Two Man Gore Trip) can get more over

I don't mind this.

Thing is I can see Usos winning and then not putting anyone over for months.
>>
>>1722345
Nice source faggot
>inb4 le meltz
>>
>>1722345
Thank you based Usos removing manlets
>>
>>1722561
http://nodq.com/wwe/475291718.shtml

kys
>>
>>1722345
This really, really works for WWE and the Uso's. They've been getting stale since 2014 and their reactions really warrant the turn. Plus, if you're worried about Slater, I'm sure he'll still find his way on Smackdown.
>>
>>1722885
Slater is a natural underdog, having him chase the tag titles for a while won't hurt him.
>>
>>1722385
>American Alpha
>green
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.