[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is Vince Mcmahon going to hand this company over to his son?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: shane-stephanie-mcmahon-620x350.jpg (46KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
shane-stephanie-mcmahon-620x350.jpg
46KB, 620x350px
>Advised WWE to buy UFC back before it was sold to Zuffa in the early fucking 2000's
>UFC has just been sold for $4 billion which double WWE's market cap after being bought for $2 million in 2001
>over 10000% return on investment
>UFC proceeded to steal alot of WWE's male audience

This guy is seriously going to hand this company over to his daughter? Her husband is busy parading neckbeards manlets, DYELS ,uggos, whalemodes and literally who's on NXT

Stephanie Mcmahons greatest ideas revolve around losing money to retarded philanthropic causes, "womens wrestling" and Be a Star???

What the fuck is Vince Mcmahons problem with Shane?
>>
File: tripleh.png (199KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
tripleh.png
199KB, 600x300px
>his son
>>
Wasn't it Shane who had the idea for what would become the network, and to have ecw online ala NXT?
>>
>>1722313
Shane is a better father, a better man, and a more savvy business mind than VInce, and Vince can see this as plain as day.

If there's one thing narcissistic assholes like Vince CANNOT STAND, it's someone else's superiority.
>>
>>1722319

He had every single one of those ideas long before they became a reality, long before online streams became a cultural norm.

Every idea eventually turned out to be a goldmine but was turned down.

Cant' tell me one good idea Stephanie McMahon had
>>
>>1722370
Eh the implants turned out okay
>>
>ufc in 2000
>worth anything

you think if vince and co had control of ufc it would be what it is today? it would be fucking xfl tier
>>
>>1722370
>Cant' tell me one good idea Stephanie McMahon had

I'm pretty sure pushing Cena was her idea while Heyman was against it
>>
>>1722370
The women's revolution... Duh
>>
>>1722749
that is haitch's idea
>>
If Zuffa had bought WWE in 2000 it would be worth 4 billion today probably as well. Vince and Co would have ran UFC into the ground
>>
>>1722313
steph acts like she has bigger balls than shane though. even if she does do sjw bulshit, probably bc thats what she thinks the milleniuls are into
>>
>>1722761
If Vince let Shane run it his way The UFC would have done alright. Not as good as Zuffa, but okay.
>>
>>1722815
Please, Shane is a worse businessman than his old man, who had exactly one good idea in his lifetime. He'd be run out of the business like he was run out of China.
>>
>pretending for a second that the wwe wouldn't have run ufc into the ground in a year
>xfl
>>
>>1722322
This.

Shane will never succeed Vince because Shane would overshadow Vince if given the opportunity.
>>
>>1722313
>Vince running UFC
Oh god please fucking no
I can imagine it now, Chuck Liddell coming out in a snowsuit and cutting a promo on Tito saying "Tonight Tito... I'm going to freeze you up and put you on ice, because I'm the Iceman and that's what I do!"
Fuuuuuck that
>>
>>1722831
>Shane will never succeed

Agreed
>>
>>1722833
All the while Jenna Jameson sleeps around with everyone in the locker room and Tito denies it ala Chris Candido/Sunny
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.