[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smarks BTFO Roman is money, brother!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: basedroman.png (89KB, 716x471px) Image search: [Google]
basedroman.png
89KB, 716x471px
Smarks BTFO

Roman is money, brother!
>>
>>1721580
>Sasha Banks
This means she is money as well then I guess.
>>
BASED
>>
>Deanetty lower than Paige
>>
File: 2016-09-07_224627.png (661KB, 1276x539px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-07_224627.png
661KB, 1276x539px
>>1721580
This isn't nothing new. Roman's mega popular, smarks always in denial.
>>
>>1721580
the faggot who made this forgot about Taker
>>
>>1721594
How many of those are actually Ramen Reign fans?
>>
>>1721596

he probably doest count
HHH is not their either
>>
>>1721594
>Facecuck
So you're 14?
>>
>>1721600
Most of them. When you look at the facebook metric of number of people actively talking about/discussing the said superstar right at this time, this is how it looks....

The Rock - 1,048,898 Talking About
John Cena - 584,637 Talking About
Roman Reigns - 375,255 Talking about
Undertaker - 258,596 Talking About
Triple H - 183,236 Talking About
Orton - 168,023 Talking About
Dean Ambrose - 69,094 Talking About

From the women, Nikki is the most popular with 6,317,412 FB likes and 120, 688 Talking about right now.
>>
>>1721620
No but WWE's biggest share of fanbase probably are.
>>
>>1721600
It's probably a bunch of Filipino like farms.
>>
File: FACTS.png (51KB, 1251x658px) Image search: [Google]
FACTS.png
51KB, 1251x658px
>>1721580
>>
BASED ROMAN

Further evidence that Deanetty should be de-pushed
>>
>>1721580
I am from Mumbai where watching wrestling is considered gay.
Roman Reigns is popular in Bihar and Delhi.
CM Punk was popular in Mumbai and Bangalore.

>Bihar has the highest population in the world

That means Roman Reigns can make more money by allowing redneck Indian state to buy into his shit, but CM Punk is always going to be a legitimate draw for making pro wrestling relevant since the Rock. The fact that wearing a CM Punk shirt in a Metro City like Mumbai is not lame was an achievement if you ask me

It's the same logic if you want to apply to America, WWE is now a kids show, Kids will always want merchandise, that fat neckbeard in the crowd booing Reigns is not buying enough arm bands

CM Punk is always going to be the biggest draw no matter where in the world
>>
>>1721740
Pooo in the loo
>>
>>1721580
>all that bork shilling and he's a distant third

They need to let Roman beat meme city already.
>>
The fuck happened to dean? He's actively being pushed hard.

>>1721623
What is FBs value vs IG or Twitter? And of course Nikki will have the most "likes", she's been around forever and it is cumulative.
>>
>>1721740
Bombay they only like CM Bunk because he married a boy from there , big city they are alvays try to be etjy , vvith fedora , so they support gay GLT marriage ...
>>
That's probably the billions of pajeets looking for knockoff Ramen Rains t shirts
>>
>>1721740
Fuck off pajeet, phil is a nobody in india. I worked in india for 3 years around the time punk exploded in WWE. I can tell you as a fact that most people who followed the show on Ten sports had no clue he was and what he was talking about. They still don't to this day.

india typically is all Cena, Undertaker or Triple h fans. Lately its been Brock and Roman. Only the most hardcore of fans care for Punk, rollins etc..
>>
Oh, OP is photoshopped. Smfh
>>
>>1721580
>Dean below Jericho

WWR CHAMPION BELOW A MID CARD JOBBER
>>
>>1721756
> The fuck happened to dean? He's actively being pushed hard.

If Dean doesn't connect with casuals then he doesn't connect. Simple. You can point to all of sorts of reasons or look for excuses, it just didn't happen and that's the reality.

> What is FBs value vs IG or Twitter? And of course Nikki will have the most "likes", she's been around forever and it is cumulative.

Twitter rankings are pretty much in line with FB stats with the only exception of Sheamus(which I assume is due to overwhelming irish presence in twitter).. Top 5 most followed are Rock, Cena, Orton, Triple H and Sheamus. Undertaker obviously doesn't have an account.

The shield guys started their accounts much later than top 5(although Haitch made it only a year prior) and the numbers are looking like this..

Ambrose - 460 K (no activity at all in twitter)
Roman - 2M followers
Seth - 1.5m followers

WWE doesn't have a big Instagram presence, and they didn't even promote it unlike Twitter and FB. Its because insta is just a pic app, not social media in the truest sense.
>>
>>1721756
Nikki has around 2.5m followers. She is a star mate, WWE just doesn't use her properly.
>>
>>1721790
OP is fake by the way.

Its not just time but exposure. For instance, Rollins had his account while in FCW/NXT. So Triple H making his only a year before would still mean more.

WWEs Instagram has more followers than its Twitter by the way. Overall probably yes, as Twitters largest period of growth was a long time ago and it has peaked while Instagram is still on the up.
>>
>>1721580
GOAT
>>
>>1721790
Sheamus is popular and was a top star when WWEs obsession with social media began and Twitter was booming.
>>
>Kevin Owens
>Finn Balor

Jesus Vince, just give Roman or Seth the belt

If you don't want your Shield duo overexposed just give Jeridad one last run
>>
File: Barage the Farage.jpg (6KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
Barage the Farage.jpg
6KB, 261x193px
>>1721580

>THE ETERNAL RAVAGED SHITHOLE OF CESARO
>>
If Charlotte doesn't sell shit why is Paige fired and not the champion?
>>
>>1721790
Based Dean protecting the business

Seth is the worst offender of all three, then the WWE brass complains why he is not getting booed

Roman is too Chad for social media and is busy tending to his daughteru to bother other than canned tweets
>>
>>1721759
Which part of India?
>>
>>1721850
Because Charlotte is a decent wrestler and it's not a dumb cunt.
>>
>>1721759
If you were north side please fuck off your opinion doesn't matter then
>>
>>1721850
Because
>>
>>1721869
Go back to I.T. center ... faqing Madrassi southerner... your heart blacker than your face...

Roman Rein Dog is the greatest of all time . Ewery day there is another proof , same time the denial it gets ewen stronger too ...

CM Bunk is laughing stocks of my village.
>>
File: ClV60A8WAAAuXeJ.jpg (26KB, 466x471px) Image search: [Google]
ClV60A8WAAAuXeJ.jpg
26KB, 466x471px
the original
>>
>>1721885
>Based Dean being better than Jasethy
>>
File: 2016.png (55KB, 1256x657px) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
55KB, 1256x657px
Google Trends for 2016 so far
>>
>>1721949
It is just like I hawe said ... Cena his time is up it's Roman Reign time now ...

Cena he need a Brahma Bull and Stones Cold to disappear for him to be #1 . But Roman Rein Dog became #1 with Cena still there in VVVVE . That proof is that Roman Rein Dog is the greatest.
>>
File: pajeetplz.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
pajeetplz.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
>>1721740

Roses are red
Please get a clue
Then hit the weights
And poo in the loo
>>
>>1721659
yeah except that 80% of the searches are ''Roman Reigns sucks''

kek
>>
>>1721969
Hey sir ... I am disagree vith this CM Bunk fanboy but this racist thought is vrong ,
>>
ITT: smarks getting
Blown
The
Vick
Out
>>
>>1721623
>>1721594

Facebook likes are virtually worthless.

WWE has more than twice the likes as the NFL yet doesn't even come close in popularity, money, value, etc.
>>
>>1721978
Nope. But even if true, better to get a reaction than no reaction at all.
>>
>>1721987

Must be pretty cool living in a country that'll never get nuked, because nobody wants to put that much curry powder and feces into the atmosphere.
>>
>>1721949
AJ peaked at the end of January, so Royal Rumble debut.
Reigns peaked in March and June, so when Haitch jumped him and when he failed wellness policy.
Rollins peaked in early June, so his return.
Ambrose peaked min June, so his MITB and WHC win.
Cena peaked late June, so Bullet Club attacking him?

This all makes great sense.
>>
>>1722003
actually yes

look on youtube, on Roman Reigns related videos on the WWE channel, they get a good number of views 80% negative votes

also
>change the chanel reaction better than no reaction
>>
>>1722013
Why would I look at YouTube video like and dislike ratios when I'm using Google Trend statistics?
>>
>>1722001
> WWE has more than twice the likes as the NFL
Which is pretty much in line, Facebook is global. This only means WWE is popular bigtime outside of US compared to NFL. Infact WWE blows NFL outta the water in terms of global popularity, its not even close there. As for money and value, ofcourse NFL is huge domestically.

NFL is like a cult hit phenomenon, WWE is a worldwide hit.

NFL
>>
>>1721580

If this was remotely true then how come all the talk is about how Roman was middle of the pack at best in merch sales?
>>
>>1722013
>change the chanel reaction better than no reaction
Yet Reigns is outdrawing Rollins and Ambrose in the ratings?
>>
>>1722013
Point is people are talking more about Roman than anyone else. It doesn't matter if its negative or not.
>>
>>1722030

Popularity doesn't mean shit if you can't monetize it.
>>
>>1722043
WWE did monetize it bigtime during Attitude era when NFL was next to nothing. WWE still does monetize but only a smaller level.
>>
>>1722032
>Rollins 2.18
>Roman 2.00
>>
>>1722030
lol you are a pathetic mark, most of those likes and tweets are bogus accounts created by WWE
>>
>>1722055
2.00 was Rollins too you fucking dolt. You think the champ just feuds with himself? There's a reason why ratings were highest for Rollins run when he was feuding with Orton. Seems like whenever Rollins is in the main picture ratings at low as fuck
>>
>>1721580
B A S E D ROMAN
>>
>>1722053

WWE's total revenue every year is like half of what the NFL makes in profits
>>
>>1722062
Rollins was still out
>>
>>1722089
No he wasn't Rollins came back at extreme rules
>>
>>1721580
>SashA+ is the fifth biggest money maker in WWE
DEANETTY BTFO
ISIS ZAYN BTFO
JERIMANLET BTFO

Where's the womens ''''''''wrestling'''''''' memers now you fat fucks?
>>
>>1723027
she might be, dont know, but the OP is not real
>>
>>1723027
>>1721885
>>
>>1721756
Dean refuses to use social media or put himself out there at all. His popularity suffers for it.
>>
>>1721885
BASED SLAG
WOMEN DRAW
>>
>>1723038

>outlaw """"""""women's""""""""" wrestling
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.